• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul warns Biden’s ‘cognitive decline’ poses ‘national security risk’, Leon Panetta chalks it up to being ‘Irish’

I just post the truth. You love Trump so every reply you make is about him. You probably salivate every time his name is mentioned. :ROFLMAO:

And Biden is too scared to even take it. LOL! 😅
Nah. Biden said (paraphrased) "If he doesn't know the difference between a lion and an elephant, I don't know what to tell him."

Nah. Biden said (paraphrased) "If he doesn't know the difference between a lion and an elephant, I don't know what to tell him."
Yup, Youre right. Biden doesnt know what to tell anyone LMAO! :ROFLMAO:

LOL Trump took the test, and now youre making excuses for Biden not taking it, and failing.
That's what you wish I was posting.

"Concern" over Biden's mental health is fake.

If it were real, these same folks would be even more concerned over Trump.

Biden's old and not that sharp but I feel at least a little better he's surrounded by somewhat competent people who are not just "yes" people and doesn't rile up his own citizens to storm government buildings over his personal butthurt loss. Say what you want about Biden or Harris but you are not going to get them to talking about anything after you flatter them by calling them a beautiful genius like some people.

That's what you wish I was posting.

"Concern" over Biden's mental health is fake.

If it were real, these same folks would be even more concerned over Trump.
LOL TDS again. Do you even know who the POTUS is right now or who the subject of this thread is?

Man. Past few days Biden seems even more dementiaed out lol. Funny as hell. He’s sinking

Man. Past few days Biden seems even more dementiaed out lol. Funny as hell. He’s sinking
Another contribution added to the OP's throw shit in the air and see what sticks to the wall thread. Entirely expected of course.

Another contribution added to the OP's throw shit in the air and see what sticks to the wall thread. Entirely expected of course.
Oh, so Joe’s been on his game as we call it? 😂

Back
Top Bottom