• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question: How can anybody be on Putin's side these days?

How can anybody be on Putin's side these days?

• because of complete stupidity

• zero real information

• an IQ below zero

• paid bay Putin

• a Putin troll

• the pleasure of being "different"

• thinking that everybody else is stupid

• a feeling that one alone is "clever"

• still other reasons

Results are only viewable after voting.
Putin hasn't said anything about installing a puppet government.
You are correct. I thought I had seen that he was going to allow Zelensky to remain but wanted a new prime minister of his choosing, but I cannot find that.

I have thought long and hard about this question.

Now will list the possible answers that I could think of.

What do you think - which answers are possible answers?

The only way one can be on Putin's side is if you (1) are a believer in Russian irredentism, or (2) you somehow reactively tie partisan domestic political squabbles to Putin and imprint them upon the Russian invasion of Ukraine. This the "Democrats are stupid and pure evil, so if Democratic politicians decry Putin, then I must come to his defense!" argument.

Your obviously biased poll shows you didn't put much thought into it or perhaps you're incapable of thinking.

I notice you were unsurprisingly quite while the US preemptively invaded countries.

Is that because it would showcase your hypocrisy?

Your obviously biased poll shows you didn't put much thought into it or perhaps you're incapable of thinking.

I notice you were unsurprisingly quite while the US preemptively invaded countries.

Is that because it would showcase your hypocrisy?

You were following Rumpel back in 2003?

Depends how narrowly you define anybody.

I think there are plenty of Russian citizens that probably fall into that "no real information" category.

I don't know of anyone who is "on Putin's side", so I can't answer your poll.

But here's a counter question: How can anyone be on the side of the Biden pukes? Not only have they manipulated and goaded Putin into a shooting war with Ukraine, they are celebrating the resulting economic hardships being suffered by the American people.

How can anyone think this action by the Biden pukes is a good thing?

btw, I know of a LOT of people who are NOT on the side of the Biden pukes.

How did the Biden Administration goad Russia into a shooting war with Ukraine, Mycroft?

I mean, I have listened to quotes by Russia laying out the casus belli. They are claiming the Ukrainians are murdering ethnic Russians en masse. They are claiming that Ukraine has no claim to being an independent country from Russia. They are claiming that the country is run by neo-Nazis and drug addicts. What exactly did Biden and his coterie do here to draw Russia in to start shelling Ukrainian towns and cities?

But here's a counter question: How can anyone be on the side of the Biden pukes? Not only have they manipulated and goaded Putin into a shooting war with Ukraine, they are celebrating the resulting economic hardships being suffered by the American people.

Biden pukes?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

How did the Biden Administration goad Russia into a shooting war with Ukraine, Mycroft?

I mean, I have listened to quotes by Russia laying out the casus belli. They are claiming the Ukrainians are murdering ethnic Russians en masse. They are claiming that Ukraine has no claim to being an independent country from Russia. They are claiming that the country is run by neo-Nazis and drug addicts. What exactly did Biden and his coterie do here to draw Russia in to start shelling Ukrainian towns and cities?
The big issue...bigger than those issues you mentioned...is about Ukraine being part of NATO. That's the one issue that Russia cannot tolerate.

Last December, the Biden pukes publicly told Ukraine that they could join NATO. At the same time, the Biden pukes contacted China and asked them to convince Russia not to invade if Ukraine joins NATO. The Biden pukes KNEW that China would spill the beans to Russia. That's what they wanted.

That's how the Biden pukes manipulated Russia into invading Ukraine.

btw, nobody was saying, at the time, that NATO had no intention of letting Ukraine join NATO.

Now...the question is "why" did the Biden pukes do all that? Why did they want Russia to invade Ukraine? Hmm?

(btw, I know why. Do you?)

Depends how narrowly you define anybody.

I think there are plenty of Russian citizens that probably fall into that "no real information" category.
I wasn't thinking so much about Russians in Russia - I was thinking more of Westerners in the West.

I wasn't thinking so much about Russians in Russia - I was thinking more of Westerners in the West.
Sadly there's a non-zero chance that a smaller percentage of that group is also in the "no real information" category.

11 now say: because of complete stupity
So it's now the first answer with a double digit

I'm seriously wondering if critical analysis of information source viability needs to be a required course for basic education.

The big issue...bigger than those issues you mentioned...is about Ukraine being part of NATO. That's the one issue that Russia cannot tolerate.

Last December, the Biden pukes publicly told Ukraine that they could join NATO. At the same time, the Biden pukes contacted China and asked them to convince Russia not to invade if Ukraine joins NATO. The Biden pukes KNEW that China would spill the beans to Russia. That's what they wanted.

btw, nobody was saying, at the time, that NATO had no intention of letting Ukraine join NATO.

Now...the question is "why" did the Biden pukes do all that? Why did they want Russia to invade Ukraine? Hmm?

Because Russia does not get to decide who is in NATO

Because Russia does not get to decide who is in NATO
Nope.

They certainly can decide if Ukraine is in NATO...even if they have to take over the entire country to prevent it.

All answers point to Sleepy Joe. A question many here should have asked in 2020.

Nope.

They certainly can decide if Ukraine is in NATO...even if they have to take over the entire country to prevent it.
And we can decide parts of russia will belong to europe with war too.

If war is your justification then Hitler was justified

Mycroft, let me lay my cards on the table. I think Biden is a stereotypical American Senator. By that I mean he is a relatively corrupt, glad-handing dunce who has enriched himself and his family from his public office but, at heart, he genuinely loves his country and its institutions. I think he is doing his best to achieve liberal party aims with the tools he has, and walk a fine line in order to preserve American power and security. I have not seen any evidence of anything more sinister than that.

As far as goading goes...I do not think anyone here held any illusions that NATO was going to allow Ukraine to join. And I do not think Russia was genuinely worried that Ukraine was going to join. They were in an ongoing conflict with Russia with territory in dispute. NATO countries were not champing at the bit to suddenly get into a war with Russia.

Last edited:
That you Tucker?

And you say you don't watch Faux News...

He once said he didn't watch it once then turned around and linked a FOX video the next day. Priceless.
He insists he doesn't "watch" it.

I think he gets paid $5 per use of the word "Biden Puke".

You know someone who just called Putin a "genius" so quit lying. Also how did Biden make Putin amass 150,000 troops on the Ukraine border and make him invade?

Donald Trump calling Vladimir Putin a 'genius' was no mistake​

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/03/politics/trump-putin-russia-ukraine-graham/index.html

What an ignorant post full of lies and bullshit

Yet another post of skewed ignorant opinion, more lies and more bullshit

Liberals hate him, so that's good enough for me to defend him.

According to some "scholars," it is NATO's fault.

These "scholars" feel that Russia has a natural right to feel threatened by having NATO on its border.

They point out how the United States of America has long dictated to Central America and how it has often dictated to Cuba (until the Russians befriended that island). And, of course, they point to the Monroe Doctrine.

They say that NATO has scared the Russians into "defending" themselves.

Maybe (maybe!) a more clever and pleasant-appearing Russian leader (who would NOT have infuriated the world by raping Ukraine) could have been more successful in convincing the world to believe the theory of those "scholars."
The people of Ukraine have no say about Putin's "natural right". How mediEvil of those so called scholars.

Back
Top Bottom