• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question: How can anybody be on Putin's side these days?

How can anybody be on Putin's side these days?

• because of complete stupidity

• zero real information

• an IQ below zero

• paid bay Putin

• a Putin troll

• the pleasure of being "different"

• thinking that everybody else is stupid

• a feeling that one alone is "clever"

• still other reasons

Results are only viewable after voting.
That you Tucker?

And you say you don't watch Faux News...

Great minds think alike.

I had not seen that video...and no, I don't watch any TV news or opinion shows...mainstream or otherwise.

I'm curious, though...what did Tucker say in that video that is wrong?

That is pure horse pucky, NATO is not an aggressive Organization. The only reason to fear Ukraine joining NATO, is if the plan was there to subject Ukraine to a takeover attempt. If Ukraine was a member, when Pooten Attacked, the whole of NATO would be obligated to join with Ukraine in the fight. Tucker might agree with your assessment, as he favors Pooten, also.
NATO was pretty aggressive in Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq...the list goes on.

I'm not taking Russia's side. Just pointing out the error in your statement.

That is pure horse pucky, NATO is not an aggressive Organization. The only reason to fear Ukraine joining NATO, is if the plan was there to subject Ukraine to a takeover attempt. If Ukraine was a member, when Pooten Attacked, the whole of NATO would be obligated to join with Ukraine in the fight. Tucker might agree with your assessment, as he favors Pooten, also.
We got either Russian trolls, or they actually are Republicans who are doubling down on Autocrats.

Great minds think alike.

I had not seen that video...and no, I don't watch any TV news or opinion shows...mainstream or otherwise.

I'm curious, though...what did Tucker say in that video that is wrong?
Everything. Putin invaded because he wants to take over Ukraine, to rebuild the USSR.

• Total voters 11
7 x complete stupidity
7 x still other reasons

I have thought long and hard about this question.

Now will list the possible answers that I could think of.

What do you think - which answers are possible answers?
Do you speak of Russians or of anyone who isn't a Russian?

Everything. Putin invaded because he wants to take over Ukraine, to rebuild the USSR.
Wrong.

That's NOT why he attacked. Hell, he's willing to walk away without taking over Ukraine...right now.

I don't know of anyone who is "on Putin's side", so I can't answer your poll.

But here's a counter question: How can anyone be on the side of the Biden pukes? Not only have they manipulated and goaded Putin into a shooting war with Ukraine, they are celebrating the resulting economic hardships being suffered by the American people.

Absolving Putin of responsibility for his invasion and his crimes is siding with Putin. To be expected from the "blame America first" crowd, still reeling from their failed insurrection.

Do you speak of Russians or of anyone who isn't a Russian?
I mostly speak of Westerners - of those Europeans and US-Americans who listen to Fox-Fake-News etc and think they know everything - when in reality they know hardly anything. :cool:

Absolving Putin of responsibility for his invasion and his crimes is siding with Putin. To be expected from the "blame America first" crowd, still reeling from their failed insurrection.
Well, I've not absolved Putin of any responsibility and neither have I ignored the Biden puke's responsibilities.

I chose other, some of Trumps base would rather back Putin and his evil empire than ANY Dem.
If you put it that way it's pretty easy to see who's hurting Americans worse.

I mostly speak of Westerners - of those Europeans and US-Americans who listen to Fox-Fake-News etc and think they know everything - when in reality they know hardly anything. :cool:
;) (y)

Putin helps propagate alt-right disinformation aimed at liberal ideology, so the GOP love him even though he's an authoritian dictator.

He may be murdering innocent people and stamping out free speech in Russia, but the Trumpers cheer him on because he trolls liberals.

The GOP and Trump supporters are the enemies of freedom and democracy.

Trump supporters are the enemies of freedom and democracy.
So it is.
But I would not damn the whole GOP because of it - just as one should not damn the Democrats.
Neither the Donkeys nor the Elephants are bad as such.

Hell, he's willing to walk away without taking over Ukraine...right now.
On which Fixi-Foxi-Fake-News-Channel have heard that kind of Gospel?

He wants to install a puppet government. How is that walking away?
Putin hasn't said anything about installing a puppet government.

I have thought long and hard about this question.

Now will list the possible answers that I could think of.

What do you think - which answers are possible answers?

Here's the straight skinny: the average American is willfully uninformed and/or stupid and half of America is below average in intelligence.

On which Fixi-Foxi-Fake-News-Channel have heard that kind of Gospel?
Look up Putin Macron phone call. You'll find various news sources. Even CNN.

But here's a counter question: How can anyone be on the side of the Biden pukes? Not only have they manipulated and goaded Putin into a shooting war with Ukraine,
HAW HAW HAW

Wrong.

That's NOT why he attacked. Hell, he's willing to walk away without taking over Ukraine...right now.

I have some oceanfront property here in Arizona. Dirt cheap.

Who said Republicans were being reasonable or rational in their alignment with Putin and Russia?

Back
Top Bottom