• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question: How can anybody be on Putin's side these days?

How can anybody be on Putin's side these days?

• because of complete stupidity

• zero real information

• an IQ below zero

• paid bay Putin

• a Putin troll

• the pleasure of being "different"

• thinking that everybody else is stupid

• a feeling that one alone is "clever"

• still other reasons

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not lately. But we do Hate him, so by your logic, you must think he did something right. Be consistent.
I don't hate Dahmer, it would be a waste, he has been dead for what, 28 years now?

Didn't hate him when he was in the spotlight.

Hated what he had done, absolutely.

Sure...if Russia was interested in taking over Ukraine. At this time, there is no indication that's what Russia wants to do.

Or...keeping Ukraine out of NATO keeps a buffer between Russia and NATO. That would be something to Russia's advantage.
Right because Russia is helpless and has no protection from the west but "buffer zones". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Ukrainian National Anthem "Shche ne vmerla Ukraina" (Excerpt)​

Vietnam was a civil war. This is a war of expansion. That Ukraine was once involuntarily controlled by the Soviet Union doesn't fit the same format.
And that cheap explanation makes sense to you??

At the negotiation table Gen. Westmoreland said, "... but you never won a single battle".

What was Gen. Giap's reply??

The war had nothing to do with territory, in-country ideology, or civil war.

You should read more than sentence 1, of paragraph 1, of chapter 1, of Communist Propaganda 101.

Giap's answer is what the war was about.

I have thought long and hard about this question.
Now will list the possible answers that I could think of.
What do you think - which answers are possible answers?
1646871683446.png

I would say that Tucker Carlson has a bit of Power, as the modern day Father Coughlin.
Yet he isn't on Putin's side, nor is he apparently anything like Coughlin.

I've seen some claims at this point, but nothing capable of holding water at this point.

I have thought long and hard about this question.

Now will list the possible answers that I could think of.

What do you think - which answers are possible answers?
The only people on his side are some Russian citizens that may be killed if they donā€™t.

imo no one supports Putin except maybe Trump......i think the entire world except maybe for China is afraid of him

Vietnam was a civil war. This is a war of expansion. That Ukraine was once involuntarily controlled by the Soviet Union doesn't fit the same format.

And that cheap explanation makes sense to you??

At the negotiation table Gen. Westmoreland said, "... but you never won a single battle".

What was Gen. Giap's reply??

The war had nothing to do with territory, in-country ideology, or civil war.

You should read more than sentence 1, of paragraph 1, of chapter 1, of Communist Propaganda 101.

Giap's answer is what the war was about.
Try reading Machiavelli... maybe that will help ;)

I am sorry to hear that you are both blind and deaf then.
If that's all you have as a response, how is anyone supposed to take you seriously?

You've been given more than enough chances to at least supply something that can prove these claims. So if all you can do is throw out personal insults, then you're only damaging your own position and no one else's.

If that's all you have as a response, how is anyone supposed to take you seriously?

You've been given more than enough chances to at least supply something that can prove these claims. So if all you can do is throw out personal insults, then you're only damaging your own position and no one else's.
I have quoted Trump praising Putin on here countless times, you just choose to ignore it.

That you Tucker?

And you say you don't watch Faux News...

He doesnā€™t have to. Somehow, some way, conservative media outlets are always on the exact same page.

One would think they coordinate. If they think at all, that is.

But itā€™s the reason they sound like a cult. Because they all use the exact same verbiage and imagery, which changes at the same time in the same way.

We should start a contest thread where whoever posts the next days narrative first wins an award or something.

Our only hope is that they can be pushed to the ā€œgag pointā€, the industry term for when your target audience realizes youā€™re manipulating them and turns on you.

Otherwise we get one of the grinding dystopias.

I have quoted Trump praising Putin on here countless times, you just choose to ignore it.
...so praising someone from over a year ago, counts as backing them in their current expansion into Ukraine?
I really hope you actually take the time to mull these lies over before you speak them, because if you don't. I'd like to suggest that you seek professional help.

With all of the lies that were repeatedly spread about the man, and subsequently laughed off the internet. One would think that you'd become wise to the issue here by now.

Yet he isn't on Putin's side, nor is he apparently anything like Coughlin.

I've seen some claims at this point, but nothing capable of holding water at this point.
He sure sounds like he is on Pooten/Russia's side.
He is like Coughlin in that he is siding with an enemy & has a large audience.
His backpedaling after the attack on the Nuke Plant notwithstanding scrutiny. He blames Biden & Harris for his own stupidity.

He sure sounds like he is on Pooten/Russia's side.
He is like Coughlin in that he is siding with an enemy & has a large audience.
His backpedaling after the attack on the Nuke Plant notwithstanding scrutiny. He blames Biden & Harris for his own stupidity.
Okay so aside from the childish wordplay, you have nothing to actually show that he's on Putin's side. Just your opinion.

So is that all you have?

I mostly speak of Westerners - of those Europeans and US-Americans who listen to Fox-Fake-News etc and think they know everything - when in reality they know hardly anything. :cool:
Biden said that Putin did NOT want him to beat Trump, because Biden was the only one that could take him down. He said heā€™s the one that can go toe to toe with him. If thatā€™s true, then Biden wants Putin to be killing women and children in Ukraine. Otherwise, why would he be letting him terrorize Ukraine the way he is.
If heā€™s the tough guy Putin fears, then why is Putin doing this? Surely he heard the way he stood up to Corn Pop. That shouldā€™ve had him surrendering his ā€˜rusty razorā€ over to Biden without firing a shot.

NATO was pretty aggressive in Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq...the list goes on.

I'm not taking Russia's side. Just pointing out the error in your statement.
NATO was in Afghanistan because the US had been attacked. The others, no. NATO countries are free to do as they see fit but NATO has only gone into action that one time.

Back
Top Bottom