• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question about Michael brown leads to beating

blackjack50

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Question about Michael Brown leads to beating
Question about Mike Brown leads to beating in St. Louis - CNN.com

Just sad. Racism is acceptable now...as long as you have the right complexion.

Let's add a Ferguson thread to the Zimmerman thread! Rehash! Rehash! Rehash! Go team!

Let's add a Ferguson thread to the Zimmerman thread! Rehash! Rehash! Rehash! Go team!

This is not a rehash of anything other than possibly a racially motivated beating. It will be interesting to hear how Obama and the DOJ deal with this incident. Do you foresee a federal civil rights investigation/charges in this case?

This is not a rehash of anything other than possibly a racially motivated beating. It will be interesting to hear how Obama and the DOJ deal with this incident. Do you foresee a federal civil rights investigation/charges in this case?

I foresee the victim wing of the GOP coming out for it.

There's an excellent book out that details the ongoing racial violence in America and the subsequent coverup by the mainstream media and even the police

White Girl Bleed A Lot

So beating up anyone subsequently in Ferguson is a rehash?

Lol, just shut up.

The only hope I have is that, eventually, it's gonna be nothing but mixed "race" babies running around. When we're all light brown, this will all go away.

Conceal carry puts a stop to nonsense like that.

That is very frustrating to watch. The victim is just a punching bag for the guy. That doesn't require any fighting skill , just load up and throw a punch at a guy covering up. I want the victim to explode on the punk but I also know his two buddies would have joined in the fighting then.

But still, you got to fight back. Take a few more punches but at least having the satisfaction of making one good connection to that skinny ass punk.

Not one fellow passenger even yelling for them to stop is very telling. I wonder if the victim had been black would the fellow passengers do anything? Is this just another case of Kitty Genovese of NYC?

The only hope I have is that, eventually, it's gonna be nothing but mixed "race" babies running around. When we're all light brown, this will all go away.

No, young thugs will still find an excuse to go around beating people up.

Well, yeah, but RACE won't be one of those excuses...

No, but they'll find something. I have great confidence in young thugs finding excuses to attack people. That's what they do best, after all.

In the photo of the subway car it appears almost all other passengers are black. If the subway car had been filled with all white passengers I feel the response would have been the same to just sit on their hands.

Have always told my sons if you ever get attacked in a fight in public don't ever expect anyone to help you.

Just sad. Racism is acceptable now...as long as you have the right complexion.

No it's not. I assume those guilty were/will be arrested and will be prosecuted and jailed, and I doubt if you can find anyone to support the beating.

I foresee the victim wing of the GOP coming out for it.

So this isn't racism? This shouldn't be treated as a hate crime? Double standards are ok as long as it is the democrats and their voters who benefit right? Typical.

Tell me. Do you think it was ok for this kid to beat up a white guy?

I wanted to the attacker to explode. Or be shot.

No it's not. I assume those guilty were/will be arrested and will be prosecuted and jailed, and I doubt if you can find anyone to support the beating.

So they will be charged with a hate crime then? Fbi will look in on this? Eric holder? Obama?

Nope.

Double standard. This isn't me being a "white victim" either. This is me pointing out glaring social injustice and a HUGE double standard that further created a culture of acceptance of violence.

So this isn't racism? This shouldn't be treated as a hate crime? Double standards are ok as long as it is the democrats and their voters who benefit right? Typical.

Tell me. Do you think it was ok for this kid to beat up a white guy?

Yeah, you've got me figured out:roll:

I won't play the victim game.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…