• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

putin imperial TV calls on Putin to arm Iran with nukes, to attack Israel I VIDEO

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I predict many more mysterious fires IN MUSCOVY from now on....
PS
Israel, hello :) How are you? Still reluctant to hand over some of the old long range missiles to Ukraine
putin imperial TV calls on Putin to arm Iran with nukes, to attack Israel I VIDEO

one year ago, yes before Russia invaded, I said this would lead to WW3 if Putin did not win in Ukraine.

I predict many more mysterious fires IN MUSCOVY from now on....
PS
Israel, hello :) How are you? Still reluctant to hand over some of the old long range missiles to Ukraine

Israel is too busy engaging in settler colonialism to care.

Nor could they actually stop the Russians if they wanted to give Iran, gee, a hundred or so warheads in the first place.

Israel has had a strict policy for years to not condemn Russia for anything, to remain neutral. Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014? No comment. They've stuck to that policy after the 2022 invasion. US asked them to join the global coalition supporting Ukraine, Israel said no.

But now Russia is using Iranian weapons. That might finally be the reason they give weapons to Ukraine, and it's reported that motivation has a lot to do with wanting their weapons to be tested against Iranian weapons.

Back
Top Bottom