• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protesters take to streets after Trump rally in California

I saw that 5 of the felons released by McAuliffe said they were going to vote for Trump.
When told of the pattern that seemed to be developing, Governor McAuliffe replied

terry mcauliffe meme.jpg

And these dumb asses are flying the Mexican flag front and center. 3 of them. Lets you know where their loyalty lies.

****'em...

release the hounds on these vermin...

Just more proof that the country needs to split up. We shouldnt have to live with people who dont respect freedom. A citizen should be able to go where theyre invited and give a speech without having to worry about their safety. A business should be able to rent out their space without having to worry about trespassing and property damage. Police should be stopping theft and murder, not political protesters invading private property.

It's like fighting terrorists - we can't descend to the level of our enemies and expect to win.

Yes, we can. The Japs gave the US Pearl Harbor and 3000 dead. Four years later, the US gave them Hiroshima, Nagasaki and 130,000 dead. I like that ratio like very much. Plus, how they died - with 3rd degree burns, from radiation, slowly and in pain. Women and kids.

That's the only way a civilized nation like the US can deliver a credible message to the fanatics who thought their chief idiot was God, and that f****** with the US can have very unpleasant consequences.

Today, the US is a harmless ***** cat in business of helping kids in Afghanistan walk safely to their schools. And that is why you are losing one war after another.

Lmao, looks like a bunch of successful, educated, mature adults right there! That's why they'll always be at the bottom of the human race. Really, they're more closely related to wild animals than civilized humans.

Just more proof that the country needs to split up. We shouldn't have to live with people who don't respect freedom. A citizen should be able to go where they're invited and give a speech without having to worry about their safety. A business should be able to rent out their space without having to worry about trespassing and property damage. Police should be stopping theft and murder, not political protesters invading private property.

After the split, the thugs will move from their part to ours, and soon the process will repeat. Bad idea.

Disgusting display of immaturity and disregard for free speech. Free speech does not equal acts of violence. Stupid cowards.
I do so not like Trump, but idiots like this make me want to vote for him to spite these people.
Protesters take to streets after Trump rally in California - CNNPolitics.com

Destroying a cop car....sounds like a replay of Baltimore/Freddy Gray riots. BlackLivesMatter earning their funding from George Soros.
And Mexican flags were spotted. Apparently the Pro-Illegal idiots were in attendence as well.

And these dumb asses are flying the Mexican flag front and center. 3 of them. Lets you know where their loyalty lies.

It also lets you know how scared the Americans are. Where I came from, that stunt with flags would end very badly for the thugs. You are so *****fied the Mexican thugs are not afraid of anything.

Looks like the are keeping it up. I have to catch up on the latest, just heard something on my way from work.

It also lets you know how scared the Americans are. Where I came from, that stunt with flags would end very badly for the thugs. You are so *****fied the Mexican thugs are not afraid of anything.

Eh,.... no...

It shows the idiocy of those who'd support this type of crap. Some Americans are scared -- those *****-footed Liberals. That's why they're trying to be as agreeable and subservient as possible. Most aren't. But those who aren't face a war on two fronts. On one side they do battle with the interlopers and insurgents trying to lay claim and steal away what they didn't earn nor deserve, and on the other you have the *****-footers who'd call the Fearless racist for defending themselves and what's theirs.

The world is the way it is because those who had to do what had to be done, did it.

They'll do it again.

Don't embarrass yourself by thinking to the contrary...

How is it worse than letting them roam free and take our freedoms away through democracy?

You never ever yield an inch to the enemy. You kill them. If the illegal Mexican scum showed up in my house, they would leave or die. No, I would not split my house in two halves - one for them, one for me.

When you are facing existential threat from the invading Mexicans, you can suspend "democracy", declare martial law, deputize every single cop to be a federal agent, abolish immigration courts, give them a fair warning to get out on their own, and deport them in 24 hours since arrest, with all their property confiscated.

When you act like spineless weasels, you get their fags waved into you faces. BTW, under the Constitution, your president can suspend all immigration for any reason and for any duration. He can also forcibly remove them without a court hearing. This is what the Border Patrols are supposed to do but don't because you have a traitor in the White House.

You never ever yield an inch to the enemy. You kill them. If the illegal Mexican scum showed up in my house, they would leave or die. No, I would not split my house in two halves - one for them, one for me. When you are facing existential threat from the invading Mexicans, you can suspend "democracy", declare martial law, deputize every single cop to be a federal agent, abolish immigration courts, give them a fair warning to get out on their own, and deport them in 24 hours since arrest, with all their property confiscated. When you act like spineless weasels, you get their fags waved into you faces. BTW, under the Constitution, your president can suspend all immigration for any reason and for any duration. He can also forcibly remove them without a court hearing. This is what the Border Patrols are supposed to do but don't because you have a traitor in the White House.

Too much caffeine is bad for you, just saying...

In your actual house- sure kill whomever you wish.... :roll:

But this nation isn't yours it is OURS, and some of we don't see Mexicans as scum, or an existential threat to OUR nation.

Now no President is going to engage in the draconian measures you list- for one we can't afford it.

I'm not familiar with the part of the Constitution I swore an oath to defend that gives the President such powers- I kinda remember history saying congress sets quotas, and immigration law. But please cite where in the Constitution the President has such powers... :peace

Umm...yeah! Mexican nationals attacking American citizens is an act of war.

No it isn't anymore than spring break kids attacking Mexican police in Cancun is an act of war... a state sponsored group deliberately attacking in an unprovoked incident COULD be but your concept of 'acts of war' is absurdly broad... :peace

Too much caffeine is bad for you, just saying...

In your actual house- sure kill whomever you wish.... :roll:

But this nation isn't yours it is OURS, and some of we don't see Mexicans as scum, or an existential threat to OUR nation.

Now no President is going to engage in the draconian measures you list- for one we can't afford it.

I'm not familiar with the part of the Constitution I swore an oath to defend that gives the President such powers- I kinda remember history saying congress sets quotas, and immigration law. But please cite where in the Constitution the President has such powers... :peace

Shouldn't you be telling Obama that? There are a lot of people concerned about keeping what they have and improving themselves. Not wanting to give America away to the side that screams louder and riots is why Trump has so much support. Protests like this only galvanize his support.

If at all possible the ones the protested and did damage to "public" property and "private" property should be made to pay for the damages. They may not like what Trump says, but he does have a right to say it.

Back
Top Bottom