• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prince William criticized for cavalier treatment of Kate, while Harry is praised

Why did this steaming pile of "who gives a flip" get dumped in the sex forum?

Flush?

Why did this steaming pile of "who gives a flip" get dumped in the sex forum?

Flush?
It was originally posted in "breaking news". 🤣

Three things I don't care about:
1. Tabloid coverage of the British Royal Family
2. Men holding car doors for women
3. Etiquette rules of the super-rich

What are your thoughts on British housing policy, which is even more severely supply-blocked than America's housing policy?

Of course, you know why the wives sit behind the driver, right?

It's because if there's an attack, the odds are that one of the first things that happen is that the driver will be incapacitated, and the person sitting behind them will be at greater risk of being struck. The HVT always sits in the rear passenger seat.

Conservatives have been desperately trying to figure out some way to throw shade at their ex-royal punching bags - Harry and Meghan.
Americans take a different view of the Sussex's then the British.

They decided to cash in, not serve.

That's all I will say on the subject.

Three things I don't care about:
1. Tabloid coverage of the British Royal Family
2. Men holding car doors for women
3. Etiquette rules of the super-rich

What are your thoughts on British housing policy, which is even more severely supply-blocked than America's housing policy?
Exactly!

I honor the late queens service, Charles will do ok, he has had the training.

But i don't read or enjoy the gossip, despite us gay men being stereotyped we do. There are more important issues.

Back
Top Bottom