• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump's Rally Opening Prayer

giphy.gif
What on earth has he done to his hair?

So that is the real reason gas prices and inflation are so high...Trump is president!!!
How is Joe Biden able to do all of the things that he does if Trump is still the real president? Do any of these MAGAite idiots have even 10 functional neurons in their entire brain?

"We pray and firmly believe Donald J. Trump is the current and true president of the united states.."

giphy.gif

Looney Tunes Right Side Broadcasting Network has been suspended from YouTube repeatedly for posting nutty lies like your clip.

They should’ve been banned outright by now.

"We pray and firmly believe Donald J. Trump is the current and true president of the united states.."

giphy.gif

These mother****ers are batshit crazy. They actually think that kissing up to Russia and putting kids in cages is "God's will".

Republicans are so messed up.

Perhaps, set the TDS aside and watch some Hell's Kitchen re-runs.
I like to know what republicans are supporting. No need to get nasty.

This is perfect because as a 2-term prez, *Rump is ineligible to run again. Problem solved.

This is treason - someone trying to overthrow the American people's power to choose their government and seize power. Ongoing. Only less honest than the traitors who would usually admit that's what they're doing. When our founding fathers declared independence, they didn't say they were the real King of England.

Republicans need to learn that they get one vote per person as their right - but that trying to ignore other people's votes goes from voting to treason and is essentially a declaration of war on the country.

Technically, people have the right to say 'I think we should stop being a democracy and become something else'.

But supporting pretending we've made that change and seizing power is not free speech, it's treason. That's why behavior like trump's pressuring the election official to falsify the election results is criminal and we're long overdue for him to be charged for it.
They won't face the fact that their ideas totally suck. That's they think the election was "stolen". They just can't believe their souless evil desire to oppress people isn't popular.

**** Republicans.

I like to know what republicans are supporting. No need to get nasty.
See how angry @Queen Margo gets when even challenged? Republicans just can't believe the majority of the country hate them and their ideas.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Queen Margo, angry? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But you did! You immediately jumped on the "TDS so I'm not going to listen" train. You have to understand just how unpopular the Republican party is. They're terrible.

It's not that we have "TDS". Trump was just the result of the decomposition of the party.

Calling Trump an orange moron is nasty, so practice what you preach.
Well I don't personally attack fellow posters as I am a reasonable person. Do as you wish but I don't play that game. Politicians and talking heads etc are fair game.

Back
Top Bottom