• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump's Rally Opening Prayer

I saw video clips of reporters from Right Side News interviewing members of the crowd before the rally began. One woman went on a 2 or there minute ramp about the stolen election. She said that the US Space Force was monitoring the election on television and as a result they have all the correct information. According to her the US Space Force water marked the ballots and knows precisely how many people voted and how. They know what countries were involved in stealing the election, where the money came from to fund the stolen election and exactly what elected officials and the names of all citizens involved. She said that there were 269,000 indictments. "And now", she said, "probably closer to 500,000 indictments".

"Soon", the woman said, "the military will declare martial law and will broadcast the facts on all television stations for every one day for a month so that everyone will know the truth".

The woman was surrounded by rally attendees and NOT ONE disagreed. In fact, there were many who nodded in agreement and/or verbally agreed with her.

Donald Trump is a lunatic magnet. Just as bad, thousands tacitly approve.

I must admit, that does sound like she might be clinically delusional. And, I'm not being facetious here.

And as we saw in the last election, those festival crowds did not turn into prevailing votes. Trump lost by the largest popular vote margin in history, and Biden, with virtually no substantive rallies, attained the highest number of votes of any Presidential candidate in history.

And until today, Trump supporters will bring-up Trump's festivals as proof he really won 2020. It's insanity! They just don't get it!
Excellent point. Groupies. Dead heads.

I must admit, that does sound like she might be clinically delusional. And, I'm not being facetious here.
I wasn't joking about the thorazine.

Excellent point. Groupies. Dead heads.

Yep; good analogy.

That's not to say Trump can't give it a run, though I don't see him succeeding. But, that's different than rallies. And he will never prevail in the popular vote; I'm 100% confident of that.

My guess is that if she isn't clinically delusional she's missing a good opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom