• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump's Rally Opening Prayer

Invoking God seems to be common for cults when reality and facts just do not support their cause.
Did you notice the woman in the black dress to his right? His acolyte? I sure hope she isn't a candidate.

This bunch just gets crazier and crazier. It's almost scary.

What's this ballot harvesting thing?

Well I don't personally attack fellow posters as I am a reasonable person. Do as you wish but I don't play that game. Politicians and talking heads etc are fair game.
Has there been a nun sighting yet?

LOL I just googled "Nuns for Trump" and looky what popped up.

For the record: Michigan nuns at Trump rally aren't really nuns

Feb 3, 2021
Yet it turns out that the much photographed five nuns in full habit, some holding Trump campaign signs, at that rally aren't nuns at all, at least nuns that are in communion with the Roman Catholic Church.

"The Dominican Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary are not, at present, in full communion with the Catholic Church and thus have no canonical standing within the Church," a spokesman for the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan, told NCR via email

No phone number or email address is publicly available, and NCR was unable to obtain comment...

The only other available page on the sparse website is an option to donate. Despite its location in Michigan, the group is registered as a foreign nonprofit corporation with an address in Connecticut and an incorporation date of March 21, 2001.

Oh, Trump is so going to go to hell....

I still need to learn who can have conversations and who cannot.
Oh, you can have conversations with anyone - you just might not appreciate or understand the responses - if those responses are coming from trump deciples - you know - like @Queen Margo .

I'm just kidding Queenie! I love ya!!!!!

Can the DOJ just indict someone, anyone…..?

Oh, you can have conversations with anyone - you just might not appreciate or understand the responses - if those responses are coming from trump deciples - you know - like @Queen Margo .

I'm just kidding Queenie! I love ya!!!!!

Apropos of nothing at all, standing in the checkout line in Lidl a while back, I noticed a knockoff brand of Scotch called "Queen Margo"! I don't recollect her being mentioned in our history lessons!

Apropos of nothing at all, standing in the checkout line in Lidl a while back, I noticed a knockoff brand of Scotch called "Queen Margo"! I don't recollect her being mentioned in our history lessons!
Three year old Scotch?

I think Trump is done. The question is increasingly going to be, will he take the party down with him. What will he do if they start to let him go?
I have no idea whether Trump will run again or not but I think it is clear which party is being taken down right now and who it is taking them down - and it isn't the GOP and it isn't Trump. Polling is screaming which man and which party is in jeopardy.

It will be in SCRANTON, at the local Dairy Queen.
And that local Dairy Queen parking lot will have plenty of room for the number of cars which will show up.

Republicans just can't believe the majority of the country hate them and their ideas.
Take that thought right into the next election and see if you are right. I suspect you'll get a clear picture of which ideas American voters hate!

I have no idea whether Trump will run again or not but I think it is clear which party is being taken down right now and who it is taking them down - and it isn't the GOP and it isn't Trump. Polling is screaming which man and which party is in jeopardy.

I don't blame you for avoiding commenting on Trump.

any
"We pray and firmly believe Donald J. Trump is the current and true president of the united states.."

giphy.gif

I think this sort of crap is going to backfire. People are tired of the nonsense. it it was ever entertaining, its not any longer. Its just tedious and student.

I think this sort of crap is going to backfire. People are tired of the nonsense. it it was ever entertaining, its not any longer. Its just tedious and student.
They thought there would be thousands tonight who couldn't fit in the 5,000 seat venue. It doesn't seem to be backfiring yet.

youNo more treason than the many democrats who proclaimed Trump to be an illegitimate President. What goes around comes around.

Oh goodie! Whataboutism teaches us truth. Now we see the light.

Thank you.

Did you notice the woman in the black dress to his right? His acolyte? I sure hope she isn't a candidate.

This bunch just gets crazier and crazier. It's almost scary.

I saw video clips of reporters from Right Side News interviewing members of the crowd before the rally began. One woman went on a 2 or there minute ramp about the stolen election. She said that the US Space Force was monitoring the election on television and as a result they have all the correct information. According to her the US Space Force water marked the ballots and knows precisely how many people voted and how. They know what countries were involved in stealing the election, where the money came from to fund the stolen election and exactly what elected officials and the names of all citizens involved. She said that there were 269,000 indictments. "And now", she said, "probably closer to 500,000 indictments".

"Soon", the woman said, "the military will declare martial law and will broadcast the facts on all television stations for every one day for a month so that everyone will know the truth".

The woman was surrounded by rally attendees and NOT ONE disagreed. In fact, there were many who nodded in agreement and/or verbally agreed with her.

Donald Trump is a lunatic magnet. Just as bad, thousands tacitly approve.

I saw video clips of reporters from Right Side News interviewing members of the crowd before the rally began. One woman went on a 2 or there minute ramp about the stolen election. She said that the US Space Force was monitoring the election on television and as a result they have all the correct information. According to her the US Space Force water marked the ballots and knows precisely how many people voted and how. They know what countries were involved in stealing the election, where the money came from to fund the stolen election and exactly what elected officials and the names of all citizens involved. She said that there were 269,000 indictments. "And now", she said, "probably closer to 500,000 indictments".

"Soon", the woman said, "the military will declare martial law and will broadcast the facts on all television stations for every one day for a month so that everyone will know the truth".

The woman was surrounded by rally attendees and NOT ONE disagreed. In fact, there were many who nodded in agreement and/or verbally agreed with her.

Donald Trump is a lunatic magnet. Just as bad, thousands tacitly approve.
Someone forgot her thorazine today.

there is no t at the end of this Queen's name:geek:

Someone forgot her thorazine today.

Absolutely.

Another lady said she was compelled to supprt Trump because “100 percent of what he has said checks out”.

The same lady said she attended the 6 January protest in DC. Everyone around her cheered.

Back
Top Bottom