• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

president trump

Saw a lot of construction this past year on the inter state highways and all over the country, doubt seriously there will ever be enough money to fund things of interest to you and quite frankly I don't give a damn, there are two things important to my family and me, a strong national security and strong economy. In TX we have a strong economy now secure the border!!

we had some construction, too. they have been putting it off for about a decade, and the highways were destroying twenty cars at a time, so they didn't have much of a choice. as for the other part, like i said, you can donate to the gofundme or go door to door in Mexico to raise funds and defend the cult leader's honor. we were promised that the great wall of derp would be funded by Mexico, and now we're collecting on that promise.

Saw a lot of construction this past year on the inter state highways and all over the country, doubt seriously there will ever be enough money to fund things of interest to you and quite frankly I don't give a damn, there are two things important to my family and me, a strong national security and strong economy. In TX we have a strong economy now secure the border!!
[emphasis gleefully added by bubba]

texas is second in the nation in the number of poor workers
such a 'strong' state economy
https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...ere-most-people-make-less-than-15-k/38528339/
yet northern mexico's rate of workers in poverty is 20% higher than california, which has nominally more impoverished workers than tejas

[emphasis gleefully added by bubba]

texas is second in the nation in the number of poor workers
such a 'strong' state economy
https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...ere-most-people-make-less-than-15-k/38528339/
yet northern mexico's rate of workers in poverty is 20% higher than california, which has nominally more impoverished workers than tejas

Yep, TX is a complete and total hell hole that is one of the fastest growing hellholes in the nation. People are so damn stupid they are moving here for low wages, high polution and no taxes. they definitely need that liberal social system to support them and have no business moving to a state that allows a person to be the best they can be. By the way the highest poverty and most homeless in the nation is in one of the highest cost of living states in the nation, CALIFORNIA

By the way we shoot liberals on the street after dark so suggest you stay away, LOL

Yep, TX is a complete and total hell hole that is one of the fastest growing hellholes in the nation. People are so damn stupid they are moving here for low wages, high polution and no taxes. they definitely need that liberal social system to support them and have no business moving to a state that allows a person to be the best they can be. By the way the highest poverty and most homeless in the nation is in one of the highest cost of living states in the nation, CALIFORNIA

By the way we shoot liberals on the street after dark so suggest you stay away, LOL

that sweet tejas economy is working so well it is second in the nation in the number of working poor
and percentage-wise it is MUCH worse that california

so much for the northern mexico economy you (falsely) boast about

that sweet tejas economy is working so well it is second in the nation in the number of working poor
and percentage-wise it is MUCH worse that california

so much for the northern mexico economy you (falsely) boast about

Amazing how many stupid people then are moving to TX. Percentage wise, much worse?? you are truly a leftwing zeolot out of touch with reality and what truly is important

Back
Top Bottom