• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

President Trump explains the true meaning of sacrifice

Yea, **** it, you got me, HE CLEARLY DEFINED SACRIFICE THERE.....

**** people are so ****ing tied up with hatred that they can't help but shine stupidity....
Some really massive and pure cult of The Dirtbag projection there.

Some really massive and pure cult of The Dirtbag projection there.

Actually it's in response to the inverse, you know, where the President has done the same thing COUNTLESS TIMES BEFORE....but this time, you pretend he DIDNT do that, so you can further an idiotic notion.

See how you used the comma? That's your first hint.

Go back through the COUNTLESS hours of interview and Q and A, you will see he just glosses over questions ALL the time.....but now you want to assume he didn't, because well, you hate him and it's getting in the way of your logical thinking skills.

Whether they're separated by comma or period doesn't matter. If him saying that he's worked hard, built stuff, created jobs, were NOT intended as examples of sacrifices, then why utter them right after claiming he did too sacrifice in his life? And of course if he said, "I have sacrificed. I spent 6 months without pay rebuilding houses in the third world for poor people" every single reader on the planet connects those two as related sentences, that the speaker intended his time rebuilding houses without pay as an EXAMPLE of his sacrifice.

No, borrowing tons of money and hiring others to build Trump-branded properties that Trump intends as profit making ventures aren't sacrifices by any accepted definition of the word, but Trump believed they were good examples.

And your second excuse is also nonsense, or ****ing stupid, to use your terms. All that means is you get to choose how to interpret any two sentences uttered by Trump. If it makes Dear Leader look good to connect them as common sense and a literate reading would demand, you'll do that. If it makes Dear Leader look bad, then we must of course consider them unrelated!

And you think he absolutely identified sacrifices? Like, really? **** me sideways sally, it's clear as ****ing day he GLOSSED over the question, said I made sacrifices and then went on to list what he did.....that wasn't a ****ing list of sacrifices he made, REGARDLESS of the question.......shit, this ain't rocket scientist,

You want to blast him, fine, blast him for blatantly IGNORING the question and going on to another topic.....sure, I can get behind that.....but to make shit up is asinine.

He wasn't ignoring the question. He was answering the question.

The problem is that he doesn't understand sacrifice and bravery and determination and competence as separate traits that can be evaluated individually. He understands everything through the lens of winners and losers. The winners are the ones that come out on top, and the losers are the ones left to rot in a cemetery in France. If he can prove that he is a winner, that means that he is brave, and strong and determined and competent and has made sacrifices. If someone is a loser, that means that they are incompetent, and a coward, and weak and haven't made sacrifices. So he presents job creation and building structures as evidence that he is a winner, to prove that he has all the winner traits, like making sacrifices. It is a predictable response, consistent with his character.

I can understand why you wouldn't want to believe that was actually his answer. I don't like his answer either.

Whether they're separated by comma or period doesn't matter. If him saying that he's worked hard, built stuff, created jobs, were NOT intended as examples of sacrifices, then why utter them right after claiming he did too sacrifice in his life? And of course if he said, "I have sacrificed. I spent 6 months without pay rebuilding houses in the third world for poor people" every single reader on the planet connects those two as related sentences, that the speaker intended his time rebuilding houses without pay as an EXAMPLE of his sacrifice.

No, borrowing tons of money and hiring others to build Trump-branded properties that Trump intends as profit making ventures aren't sacrifices by any accepted definition of the word, but Trump believed they were good examples.

And your second excuse is also nonsense, or ****ing stupid, to use your terms. All that means is you get to choose how to interpret any two sentences uttered by Trump. If it makes Dear Leader look good to connect them as common sense and a literate reading would demand, you'll do that. If it makes Dear Leader look bad, then we must of course consider them unrelated!

Nope, it's what he's done since elected, and you ignore it because it doesn't make the idiotic premise true.....I guarantee you that if it was reversed, and not linking them made him look stupid, you'd be all ****ing over that, because that's what hatred does, it makes you illogical.

You IGNORE THE FACT that he's done it time and time and time and time and time again, so you can link them and say see...he's a ****ing moron.....but when you realize that he's done it, time and time and time and time and time and time again, then you realize, this isn't any different......

Nope, it's what he's done since elected, and you ignore it because it doesn't make the idiotic premise true.....I guarantee you that if it was reversed, and not linking them made him look stupid, you'd be all ****ing over that, because that's what hatred does, it makes you illogical.

I'm just demonstrating the reading comprehension of a third graders. Sorry if that ****ing offends you. (I'm just throwing in curse words to make my replies equivalent...)

Actually I'm not at all ****ing offended!

You IGNORE THE FACT that he's done it time and time and time and time and time again, so you can link them and say see...he's a ****ing moron.....but when you realize that he's done it, time and time and time and time and time and time again, then you realize, this isn't any different......

You stating something without any examples isn't an argument, and it doesn't make it a fact. It is a ****ing fact that him having done this thing in one example doesn't mean in all other cases logic and literacy demands we treat all two sentences of Trump uttered one right after the other as ****ing unrelated, which is your demand, actually.

Nowhere it your link does it prove that his properties have made more during his presidency than before. You just extrapolate that on your own. Do you have any proof or not?

Nowhere it your link does it prove that his properties have made more during his presidency than before. You just extrapolate that on your own. Do you have any proof or not?

I know that he defied warnings from bipartisan ethics experts and decades of precedent regarding emoluments. Regardless of whether he succeeds in making money at the expense of the American people or not, he clearly had every intention of doing so.

So no, I don't believe that he is acting out of some noble, charitable goodwill.

I know that he defied warnings from bipartisan ethics experts and decades of precedent regarding emoluments. Regardless of whether he succeeds in making money at the expense of the American people or not, he clearly had every intention of doing so.

So no, I don't believe that he is acting out of some noble, charitable goodwill.
LOL. So, you admit that when you accused him of profiting off the presidency you were wrong.

This is just ****ing moronic idiotic partisan trope.....

He "EXPLAINED THE TRUE MEANING OF SACRIFICE" what are you, ****ing illiterate?

He said he believes he made sacrifices, nothing about the true meaning, or that there aren't other kind....but **** it, you don't like him, so let's make shit up....****ing pathetic.
AS Trump was grabbing and ****ing *****, during the Viet Nam war, he fought off the STDS. He was a hero. A martyr. A legend.

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs While Dating: Vaginas Are 'Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'

AS Trump was grabbing and ****ing *****, during the Viet Nam war, he fought off the STDS. He was a hero. A martyr. A legend.
What Captain Asthma doing?

LOL. So, you admit that when you accused him of profiting off the presidency you were wrong.

No, I'm admitting that I am not invested enough to do the research to prove that he succeeded in profiting off of the presidency. The fact that he attempted to profit off of the presidency is enough to make my point.

I didn't forget at all. I voted for Obama in 2012. Would you also agree that the left's paybacks to Trump and the right are hell?
Don't blame the left for trump's lying and complete lack of leadership.

Actually it's in response to the inverse, you know, where the President has done the same thing COUNTLESS TIMES BEFORE....but this time, you pretend he DIDNT do that, so you can further an idiotic notion.
All of those are words in English but strung together like that make no sense whatsoever. Maybe you should look for a better online translator for Russian to English.

This is just ****ing moronic idiotic partisan trope.....

He "EXPLAINED THE TRUE MEANING OF SACRIFICE" what are you, ****ing illiterate?

He said he believes he made sacrifices, nothing about the true meaning, or that there aren't other kind....but **** it, you don't like him, so let's make shit up....****ing pathetic.
He was the toughest fake soldier in his fake battalion at military school.

True sacrifice

See how you used the comma? That's your first hint.

Go back through the COUNTLESS hours of interview and Q and A, you will see he just glosses over questions ALL the time.....but now you want to assume he didn't, because well, you hate him and it's getting in the way of your logical thinking skills.
He is such a hero for serving as president with bone spurs.

I bet it hurts his golf game

True sacrifice

Right, we have to give Trump and his kids credit for trying like heck to profit off the presidency, but....failing.

The most hilariously transparent effort was the Trump administration looking all over this great country and deciding that of all the resort properties available for the G7 summit, the BEST one was....Trump Doral! The Republicans could put up with a lot, but that was something even they couldn't defend. So sad for the Trump family when you can't even get a measly G7 summit at your own resort property....

All of those are words in English but strung together like that make no sense whatsoever. Maybe you should look for a better online translator for Russian to English.

My translator is not broken, unfortunately, yours.....only breaks down to idiot so you can understand it...and that sentence, might not be able to be broken down...nice try though.

The true meaning of sacrifice is when you try to do what is best for America, despite the other party constantly trying to get you with witch hunt after witch hunt after witch hunts.

How is working against the scientists and governors who are trying to manage the pandemic doing what is best for America?

Are you really satisfied with America being the 206th worst out of 215 countries as measured by deaths per million population?

Trump’s idea of sacrifice is we sacrifice so he doesn’t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The true meaning of sacrifice is when you try to do what is best for America, despite the other party constantly trying to get you with witch hunt after witch hunt after witch hunts.
Except Trump's America is his 40%. The rest of us can rot in hell for all he cares.

What are you referring to

Here's a modest estimate of his golf outings, alone. Much of which went directly to his own businesses (often at inflated, rather than discounted rates). He absolutely benefited from serving office.

Cost to Taxpayer: About $141,000,000**

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom