• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

POWELL: New Facts Indicate Mueller Destroyed Evidence, Obstructed Justice

Law enforcement lies to suspects all the time. It's one of their main tools, actually.

It's a shame the Trumpers who always make this kind of noise don't actually care about suspects' and defendants' rights. We need a much more robust public defense system in this country, if the constitution is ever to come close of fulfilling its promise. But the bottom line is they don't give a ****. Not about police tricking suspects, not about FISA courts, not about special counsel appointment letters, not about any of it.

They most certainly would not care if a non-Trumper started a thread about the police tricking someone into admitting to be an illegal alien drug dealer. That's when they do a 180, forget about "rights", and suddenly believe the authorities' every word.

Last edited:
As weird and creepy and completely devoid of sense as some of the laughable rationalizations and excuses from the Right have been in this forum, posts in this thread have gone completely off the rails.

The recent Court Filing from Mueller states that Flynn was telephoned before the FBI Interview. Flynn asked if the queries would be around his discussions with Kislyak. The Agents responded YES and asked him if he wanted somebody there. Flynn responded NO and took the meeting.

Subsequently, Flynn Pled Guilty to lying to the FBI Agents. There is simply NO GETTING AROUND THAT as the Target is forced to say in Court to a Judge that he is Guilty and that he is Pleading Guilty for no other reason than that he IS GUILTY. THE END!

Ergo, you take about 10,000 keystrokes in this thread and throw them right down a rathole where they belong because there is simply no way around Flynn's Plea of Guilty. These are little ripples. They are not even waves some of you are trying to crash against the hard rock of Flynn's Plea.

So now law breakers are called anti-establishment? I still call them criminals.
Which specific law breakers are you speaking of and, more to the point, which specific laws are you talking about, iggie?

That you are unaware, this with almost 30k posts and being on site since basically 2012... and yet you have not the foggiest true idea, apparently, as to what is known as the establishment? I guess you are right, that's about par for the course here. Btw, criminals have to have broken laws... are you even aware of that minimal understanding?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Which specific law breakers are you speaking of and, more to the point, which specific laws are you talking about, iggie?

That you are unaware, this with almost 30k posts and being on site since basically 2012... and yet you have not the foggiest true idea, apparently, as to what is known as the establishment? I guess you are right, that's about par for the course here. Btw, criminals have to have broken laws... are you even aware of that minimal understanding?

Inquiring minds want to know.

You mean Trump's associates like Cohen who have plead guilty to breaking laws while implicating Trump as a co-conspirator?

You mean Trump's associates like Cohen who have plead guilty to breaking laws while implicating Trump as a co-conspirator?
Why am I saddled with making your decision for you, it's your mirage that you are supposably describing.

So...Tell me the actual law that Cohen was coerced into implicating the President? If you were confident about it, or even knew of it, you would have already said. What's your hesitation? Don't want your wet dreams interrupted by having to wake up to the reality?

Cohenitus interruptus perhaps? :lamo

Wow, if this is true there is going to be fireworks!

Why am I saddled with making your decision for you, it's your mirage that you are supposably describing.

So...Tell me the actual law that Cohen was coerced into implicating the President? If you were confident about it, or even knew of it, you would have already said. What's your hesitation? Don't want your wet dreams interrupted by having to wake up to the reality?

Cohenitus interruptus perhaps? :lamo

Ask the Judge who accepted his guilty plea. Surely you can do something yourself.
You are the one having the wake-up call and all you false beliefs will go down the toilet. You should not have trusted what you read on those nutty Right wing blogs.

Law enforcement lies to suspects all the time. It's one of their main tools, actually.

It's a shame the Trumpers who always make this kind of noise don't actually care about suspects' and defendants' rights. We need a much more robust public defense system in this country, if the constitution is ever to come close of fulfilling its promise. But the bottom line is they don't give a ****. Not about police tricking suspects, not about FISA courts, not about special counsel appointment letters, not about any of it.

They most certainly would not care if a non-Trumper started a thread about the police tricking someone into admitting to be an illegal alien drug dealer. That's when they do a 180, forget about "rights", and suddenly believe the authorities' every word.
Speak for you ****ing self... if you even have a handle on that, bro.

We are the party of the Constitution, of abiding by the laws and the rule of law, so don't make off like you know at all what we care about. You have just proven you have not the first clue. Stick to what you do know, like addressing the limitations of your own party, which are obvious and legion, so that you should be able, with just a bit of remediation, to enumerate.

Your fallacies are just that, you just are not self-aware sufficiently to make the proper assessment.

By the way, I am pretty sure you aren't a practicing nor bar certified Atty, proof being you don't know the difference between criminality and innocence. The stark difference between those who have actually already committed illegal acts and trying to catch them vs using the power of the government to catch someone not in a lie but in merely not remembering or misremembering, not accurately remembering something totally innocent...IOW, trapping someone who has done absolutely nothing illegal but making that inaccuracy a crime.

Whats a real shame is that you lefties don't care about those who are actually innocent of crimes, you like to presume guilt and innocence based on things like party affiliation, gender, race, etc...

F- in easy law 101. Gonna have to put you on academic probation, bro. :lamo

We are the party of the Constitution, of abiding by the laws and the rule of law, so don't make off like you know at all what we care about. You have just proven you have not the first clue. Stick to what you do know, like addressing the limitations of your own party, which are obvious and legion, so that you should be able, with just a bit of remediation, to enumerate.

Your fallacies are just that, you just are not self-aware sufficiently to make the proper assessment.

By the way, I am pretty sure you aren't a practicing nor bar certified Atty, proof being you don't know the difference between criminality and innocence. The stark difference between those who have actually already committed illegal acts and trying to catch them vs using the power of the government to catch someone not in a lie but in merely not remembering or misremembering, not accurately remembering something totally innocent...IOW, trapping someone who has done absolutely nothing illegal but making that inaccuracy a crime.

Whats a real shame is that you lefties don't care about those who are actually innocent of crimes, you like to presume guilt and innocence based on things like party affiliation, gender, race, etc...

LOL!

A. Republicans wipe their collective asses with the Constitution regularly and with glee and disdain the rule of law. It's utterly unsurprising you have to pretend otherwise.
B. You wouldn't know the law if it spit in your face. Why pretend that you actually do?
C. Womp. Womp.

Ask the Judge who accepted his guilty plea. Surely you can do something yourself.
You are the one having the wake-up call and all you false beliefs will go down the toilet. You should not have trusted what you read on those nutty Right wing blogs.
Pffftttt...

Even if I were to be reading those right wing blogs of which you invent in your own mind...and are also completely barmy in asserting, they would be much better in quality and reporting than your left wing comic books.

How much does one of those cost, btw? Do they have words... or only pictures? I am forced to assume, with your level of provision of information about that which you pretend knowledge and make assertions, that they are inclusive only of pictures.

Can you at least send me the pictures from which you derive your "knowledge"?

Ah-huh....More "wisdom" from the "mountains of Panama"

Yup.

Got a problem with that... I mean being from undisclosed is somehow better? Are we discriminating based on one's place of residence now? How quaint and how prejudiced without basis might one get on your side... is there a limit, a floor under which you simply cannot go... or is it all the way to communist China, full steam ahead?

Can you, you know, maybe pick at least one thing you disagree with or find factually able to assert from your own position in opposition to my own... or just wind bagging it again?

PS this is a debate site, not a take-a-dump site.

Mueller had till 3 to turn over 302s, did he do it? Keep it steaming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flynn soon regretted that dumb move, didn't he? Damning for Flynn is a kind description of the content. Is he hoping for a mistrial?

This is the internet, keyboard warriors abound. It sounds a lot better than "from the extra bedroom of my mother's mobile home."

Really? Let's see hjs current voter registration.

Then why is the Witch Hunt stacked w/ Hillary donors?

There are NO PARTY AFFILIATIONS in The Swamp.

Because Mueller wanted honest intelligent people on his team and no trump supporters qualified...

No, they cannot. And they dodged White House protocols, FBI rules, as well as LYING to FLYNN to set him up.

Bull****!!!

Flynn fully cooperated, his lawyer announced to the press before Mueller even got going that Flynn wanted to cooperate.

This whole ambush bull**** is exactly that, bull****.

Has CNN, NBC, ABC, NYT, WaPo been all over this?

ROTFLOL...

Before you re-post conspiracy theories, first be certain you aren't spreading Russian propaganda.

Russian disinformation teams targeted Robert S. Mueller III, says report prepared for Senate

Months after President Trump took office, Russia’s disinformation teams trained their sites on a new target: special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. Having worked to help get Trump into the White House, they now worked to neutralize the biggest threat to his staying there.

The Russian operatives unloaded on Mueller through fake accounts on Facebook, Twitter and beyond, falsely claiming that the former FBI director was corrupt and that the allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election were crackpot conspiracies. One post on Instagram — which emerged as an especially potent weapon in the Russian social media arsenal — claimed that Mueller had worked in the past with “radical Islamic groups.”

Such tactics exemplified how Russian teams ranged nimbly across social media platforms in a shrewd online influence operation aimed squarely at American voters. The effort started earlier than commonly understood and lasted longer while relying on the strengths of different sites to manipulate distinct slices of the electorate, according to a pair of comprehensive new reports prepared for the Senate Intelligence Committee and released Monday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.72134de6a6d3

Has CNN, NBC, ABC, NYT, WaPo been all over this?

ROTFLOL...

Mueller released the memo referred to as the 302 interview notes. Both Flynn's lawyer and Mueller asked that Flynn serve no jail time citing his substantial cooperation. No idea how Judge Sullivan will treat the postulation that Flynn was advised/pushed to not have a lawyer present during the interview. He wasn't being arrested and agreed to the interview. Judge Sullivan simply wanted the memo released citing the public interest. Flynn was a 3 star general, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, and Trumps National Security Advisor. I don't know how the MSM reported this but I don't believe it was anything to get excited about unless your agenda was to discredit Mueller.

Bull****!!!

Flynn fully cooperated, his lawyer announced to the press before Mueller even got going that Flynn wanted to cooperate.

This whole ambush bull**** is exactly that, bull****.

Actually it was an obvious ambush, you are just too partisan to see it.

I saw that earlier on TV....more Russian shenanigans..but the cultists won't understand.
Why is Russian misinformation worse than the garbage you post?

Such a great conservative...making excuses for the enemy.

So I take it you would accept Jarred and Ivanka as investigators? Help me out here. Whom should have been appointed? Hint: investigators can put aside their political beliefs and be objective. I used to investigate civil rights complaints. Many times there was a very sympathetic complainant who had been treated terribly by an employer, but it wasn't illegal discrimination. One goes where the evidence takes one.

Trump's trashing of the investigation has had its affect, as even before its conclusions, some conservatives are agreeing with him. Would be fun if he found nothing, just to see egg on folks' faces.

Help you out here? There are GOPs who believe in globalism rather than nationalism. GOPs who believe a squeaky clean image in a politician is mandatory. GOPs who believe that spreading all the resources of the US throughout the world to the possible detriment of the American people is a good thing. These are all examples of Never-Trumpers.

Comey is a Never-Trumper. He'd rather the dem party regain control of the White House than Trump. Mueller is a Never-Trumper. George H.W. Bush was a Never-Trumper.

Because it doesn't fit the narrative of beefheart. Beefheart needs to read the first quote of my signature.

Help you out here? There are GOPs who believe in globalism rather than nationalism. GOPs who believe a squeaky clean image in a politician is mandatory. GOPs who believe that spreading all the resources of the US throughout the world to the possible detriment of the American people is a good thing. These are all examples of Never-Trumpers.

Comey is a Never-Trumper. He'd rather the dem party regain control of the White House than Trump. Mueller is a Never-Trumper. George H.W. Bush was a Never-Trumper.

Given that 85% of the GOP are rabid supporters of Donald Duck, I would say those traditional GOPers or whatever you want to call them are in short supply. 15% of the party is pretty close to defining an extinct segment.

Back
Top Bottom