• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

POWELL: New Facts Indicate Mueller Destroyed Evidence, Obstructed Justice

Given that 85% of the GOP are rabid supporters of Donald Duck, I would say those traditional GOPers or whatever you want to call them are in short supply. 15% of the party is pretty close to defining an extinct segment.

Great. You find a non-partisan prosecutor in the Mueller investigation. You find a non-partisan head of the FBI. Then we'll talk. Comey and Mueller are partisan.

Help you out here? There are GOPs who believe in globalism rather than nationalism. GOPs who believe a squeaky clean image in a politician is mandatory. GOPs who believe that spreading all the resources of the US throughout the world to the possible detriment of the American people is a good thing. These are all examples of Never-Trumpers.

Comey is a Never-Trumper. He'd rather the dem party regain control of the White House than Trump. Mueller is a Never-Trumper. George H.W. Bush was a Never-Trumper.

Paranoia. “Spreading all the resources throughout the world to the detriment of the American people”? When did we ever do that? The US has often acted in support of democracy, but our interests come first, and we have crushed democracy when it suited our perceived interests in shameless ways. Squeaky clean is a good thing. There is no way to avoid globalism: the US has set up those systems and they have served us well, from fighting the Cold War to attacking terrorism.

And you still haven’t said who would have been better than Mueller. Your comments seem off point. What non-globalist investigator would have been a better choice than he?

Great. You find a non-partisan prosecutor in the Mueller investigation. You find a non-partisan head of the FBI. Then we'll talk. Comey and Mueller are partisan.

When the New Right stops confusing the concept of Party with the concept of prosecutorial bias then we can talk. Until then there is nothing to talk about because the natural extension of your argument is to burn down the whole of the Justice and Investigative arms of the government. That is not much of a surprise since much of Trump's support is based on burning down the whole thing. The New Right waves an American flag over their "cause" as if the New Right has any earthy idea of the system of aspirational Constitutional Republic that the Founders left us.

Dirty pool, no matter how you cut it:

"Although Flynn and his attorneys stopped short of any direct accusations of wrongdoing, they took pains to note that Flynn, unlike other defendants in Mueller's investigation, was not informed that it was against the law to lie to the FBI. They suggest the FBI, which approached Flynn at the White House just days after Trump's inauguration, played to his desire to keep the encounter quiet by telling him the quickest way to get the interview done was for him to be alone with the agents — rather than involve lawyers. "

https://www.yahoo.com/news/run-flynn-sentencing-tinged-unexpected-drama-215313253--politics.html

Mueller-2.jpg

Such a great conservative...making excuses for the enemy.

I didnt make an excuse, i posed a question. Plus, Cabse5 is right. You guys on the left are trying to overturn the results of the last election and that is far worse than anything the Russians did.

I didnt make an excuse, i posed a question. Plus, Cabse5 is right. You guys on the left are trying to overturn the results of the last election and that is far worse than anything the Russians did.

Or at least keep a boot on Trumps neck till he can be made to go away so abused that no one will ever dare try this move again.

Trump was not authorized, a message must be sent.

Or at least keep a boot on Trumps neck till he can be made to go away so abused that no one will ever dare try this move again.

Trump was not authorized, a message must be sent.

~ This would likely be true with most anyone else (ie Ralph Nader; Ross Perot; ) - but not Trump. He is a fearless fighter having survived the cut-throat back-stabbing real estate business and entertainment's evil environment. This Queens New York scrapper is not going down without taking the whole corrupt upper government with him.
I believe Mueller will be exposed as a fake , Comey will be found guilty of perjury and a few of the FBI's "finest" will be indicted.
And it cannot come a moment too soon .

~ This would likely be true with most anyone else (ie Ralph Nader; Ross Perot; ) - but not Trump. He is a fearless fighter having survived the cut-throat back-stabbing real estate business and entertainment's evil environment. This Queens New York scrapper is not going down without taking the whole corrupt upper government with him.
I believe Mueller will be exposed as a fake , Comey will be found guilty of perjury and a few of the FBI's "finest" will be indicted.
And it cannot come a moment too soon .
At the very least a lot of woke folks now know that America is in worse shape than they had figured.

What an incredibly stupid post. Nobody is trying to overturn the results of the last election. Where on Earth did you come up with this ignorant idea?

Yup. They are. Partisan Republicans.

They're also smart Republicans who distance themselves from that lifelong Democrat fraud you and the other citizens of Trump Fan Nation worship. They, like real Republicans, have too much dignity to want to be associated with that fraud.

The dems should be more like the repubs and appoint non-partisans to lead investigations like Nunes, Issa, and Starr

More just GOP bullsh*t which we have read too many of so far. If this was true it would have been leaked many times over. And I bet the judge will be sentencing Flynn very soon.

Today. Today is Flynn's sentencing day.

"New facts"! Lol! Shiny fresh ones, still steaming, invented today by the Daily Caller?

Just more lies to spin into crap-their-pants conspiracies.

What an incredibly stupid post. Nobody is trying to overturn the results of the last election. Where on Earth did you come up with this ignorant idea?

Probably The Russian Times.

Because it doesn't fit the narrative of beefheart. Beefheart needs to read the first quote of my signature.

Oh FFS stop crying already. It's an investigation. If there's no there there... like the umpteen Benghazi hearings... you got nothing to worry about.

Nah... you are still making excuses.

~ Whatever the outcome is I believe this statement is sad but true ...

For years and years and years I have been called a Chicken Little no matter how great my arguments have been, I have almost always been the most negative guy in the room, but GD it reality keeps proving that it is worse than I had figured....... Even I have not understood how ill we are as a society and as individuals.

That's Bad.

At this point it is all the rubes have left.

So much ignorance and so much hyperbolic bilge.

Back
Top Bottom