• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Post are Posting Low

Alex

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I have to scroll down to see posts when I go to a thread. The ads show on the left side, but nothing but white screen otherwise. When I scroll down awhile, I can see the posts. Can this be fixed?

What browser are you using?

Is anyone else having this issue?

I think I fixed the issue.

Internet Explorer, Mozilla, and FireFox was displaying ok.

It was a simple <TR> tag. It now passes w3c validation.

I am so sorry about that all. No more changes for awhile.

Last edited:
vauge said:
I think I fixed the issue.

Internet Explorer, Mozilla, and FireFox was displaying ok.

It was a simple <TR> tag. It now passes w3c validation.

I am so sorry about that all. No more changes for awhile.

The changes are great. Don't stop improving because of a few minor glitches.

I am still having the problem. I am using Internet Explorer on a Mac. I have never had this happen before yesterday. Thank you.

Would you try hard refresh shift/refresh or control/F5 and see if that helps?

I just d/l opera and it is displaying correctly in Opera, Mozilla, Firefox, and IE for me. No access to a Mac. :(

Back
Top Bottom