• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poor vs Rich Republicans and Democrats

Hahahaha !!

Your drivel is so easy to rebut...

9000 Companies leave for greener pastures

California lost 9,000 business HQs and expansions, mostly to Texas, seven-year study says - Dallas Business Journal
https:

Oh wow, Cali has the highest unfunded pension liabilities in the Nation
California Faces Death by Pension | The American Spectator

Cali highest child poverty rates

California Has Highest Child Poverty Rate In Nation | KPBS

If you just keep posting the same mindless nonsense I've already rebutted I'm just going to start ignoring you.

California's economy expected to outpace that of U.S. this year - LA Times

California's economy is incredibly strong. The jobs that you claim were "lost" to Texas were given away because they didn't want and or need them. Just like the U.S. is giving ****ty jobs to China and Mexico we don't want liberal states like California are happy to let the poor ignorant bastards in Texas do ****ty manufacturing jobs so that our consumers who make more money than yours get cheap goods in return. It is just mind mindbogglingly hilarious that California is the best example of a "bad" liberal state you can come up with and they are still doing better than virtually every conservative state by a mile.

If you just keep posting the same mindless nonsense I've already rebutted I'm just going to start ignoring you.

California's economy expected to outpace that of U.S. this year - LA Times

California's economy is incredibly strong. The jobs that you claim were "lost" to Texas were given away because they didn't want and or need them. Just like the U.S. is giving ****ty jobs to China and Mexico we don't want liberal states like California are happy to let the poor ignorant bastards in Texas do ****ty manufacturing jobs so that our consumers who make more money than yours get cheap goods in return. It is just mind mindbogglingly hilarious that California is the best example of a "bad" liberal state you can come up with and they are still doing better than virtually every conservative state by a mile.

Their largest employment gains month to month are public sector jobs.

I get why a Progressive State would pad its numbers by hiring more Govt employees, but California CAN'T AFFORD to keep doing that

Largest unfunded liabilities in the Nation already

This is from 2014. A year when there were twice as many Dem seats up for re-election as Rep. I suggest you watch the 2016 election in a place close to an emergency room so they can quickly treat the Aneurysm you will undoubtedly have.

So its not becauase of stupid voters ?

Yea, ignore the 2014 route and get ready for a anuerysm in 2016 because some internet hack says so ?

Something tells me you were warning people of their imepneding anuerysms 2 years ago.

But then the stupid voters....

So its not becauase of stupid voters ?
Yup, stupid voters, who vote against incumbents rather than actually look at what the individual congressmen are actually supporting.

Something tells me you were warning people of their imepneding anuerysms 2 years ago.

Actually I was expecting to lose the Senate two years ago because I understand how math and polling works.

Here's some more fun for you choke on a bit by the way....

http://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_c...e/jec-state-economic-snapshots-april-2016.pdf

California vs Texas

Net Jobs created the past 12 months.
Texas: 152,300
Cal: 374,000

Median Household income
Texas: 53,900
Cal: 60,500

Poverty Rate:
Texas: 16.4%
Cal: 15.8%

Percent without Health insurance:
Texas 19.1%
Cal: 12.4%

GDP
Texas: Real gross domestic product (GDP) in Texas grew by 2.0 percent over the four quarters through the third
quarter of 2015, matching the national average growth rate of 2.0 percent.*

Cal: Real gross domestic product (GDP) in California grew by 3.5 percent over the four quarters through the
third quarter of 2015, above the national average growth rate of 2.0 percent.*

So California is actually creating more than twice as many jobs as Texas this year. Those jobs on average pay almost $7,000 more per year. They actually have a lower poverty rate than Texas, and they're doing it all while having 7% more people on health insurance.

So please keep telling us all about how horrible California is. You're basing your entire belief in conservative economics on the results in just two states, and it turns out even in those two states the liberal state is winning.

I think Republicans and Democrats tend to be more economically right-wing and more socially liberal as they get richer. I don't know what I could show to prove this...
You'd have to run a lot of surveys.

You might be able to cobble together something from existing surveys, or find an existing survey on the topic. Unfortunately, it'd probably need to be a multi-year survey, which goes beyond party affiliation and drills very deeply into variations in ideology.

That said, some surveys suggest people are a little less tractable than you might expect:

The politics of American generations: How age affects attitudes and voting behavior | Pew Research Center

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...r-you-were-born-influences-your-politics.html

Rich Democrats (over $250K) are guilt ridden Democrats who don't mind paying higher taxes (like Bernie).

That's kinda funny. Bernie paid only 13% in taxes. He's also currently getting SS payouts. For even more irony, he doesn't even need the SS payouts as the pension program for Congress is guaranteed money for life and also full healthcare coverage so he could have easily given every single penny of his SS payouts to charity and he didn't.

Yup, stupid voters, who vote against incumbents rather than actually look at what the individual congressmen are actually supporting.

Actually I was expecting to lose the Senate two years ago because I understand how math and polling works.

Here's some more fun for you choke on a bit by the way....

http://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_c...e/jec-state-economic-snapshots-april-2016.pdf

California vs Texas

Net Jobs created the past 12 months.
Texas: 152,300
Cal: 374,000

Median Household income
Texas: 53,900
Cal: 60,500

Poverty Rate:
Texas: 16.4%
Cal: 15.8%

Percent without Health insurance:
Texas 19.1%
Cal: 12.4%

GDP
Texas: Real gross domestic product (GDP) in Texas grew by 2.0 percent over the four quarters through the third
quarter of 2015, matching the national average growth rate of 2.0 percent.*

Cal: Real gross domestic product (GDP) in California grew by 3.5 percent over the four quarters through the
third quarter of 2015, above the national average growth rate of 2.0 percent.*

So California is actually creating more than twice as many jobs as Texas this year. Those jobs on average pay almost $7,000 more per year. They actually have a lower poverty rate than Texas, and they're doing it all while having 7% more people on health insurance.

So please keep telling us all about how horrible California is. You're basing your entire belief in conservative economics on the results in just two states, and it turns out even in those two states the liberal state is winning.

By hiring Govt employees it cant afford Califotnia has " taken the lead " !! Lol !

And jobs pay more in Cali ? Theyre cost of living is much higher than Texas

In fact, when the cost of living is taken into consideration Cali has the highest poverty rate in the Nation.

Higher than Mississippi

Poverty in California (PPIC Publication)

Choke on that, its data from the BLS.

Back
Top Bottom