• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: Should BLM Be Stopped Before They Start A Full-Blown Race War?

Should BLM be stopped before they start a full-blown race war?

• Total voters
Fanning a race war with whom exactly? White racists? If the white racists stopped to think about it a second, the whole race war would end immediately. Until then, if the white racists think caring about black lives is the beginning of a race war, then maybe they want one so bad they will make up any excuse they can to start it. Boogaloo Bois unite.
No, BLM isn't fanning a race war with "White racists".

There fanning a race war against all White people.

You're missing how BLM is being accurately seen .. especially how they're being accurately seen by the average White person who is not actively seduced by a left wing ideology.

The linked article has made it accurately crystal clear what the actual behavior of BLM's "cancel culture" in the streets and universities is doing: targeting White people, regardless whether they exhibit racism or not.

The linked article will definitely resonate with the masses because they've all seen BLM's behavior and anti-White chants on TV for a couple months now. It can't be hidden.

Your perspective is from that of a BLM supporter. Now try to see all the riots and anti-White jargon and specific White targeting of BLM from the perspective of the average White person sitting in their living room watching the news for the past two months.

Clearly and understandably, they're are seeing BLM more accurately than you might be.

They're seeing BLM's race war-fanning behavior for what it clearly is.

We must stop BLM's race war-fanning, as fast as possible, as once the first shot is fired, there may be no turning back.

The substantiating article in the related post lays it out quite convincingly that BLM is most certainly fanning a race war: 1980's Liberal Activist Issues Dire Warning That BLM Is Fanning A Race War!

BLM cannot keep explicitly blaming and targeting White people as they do without White people realizing BLM is clearly fanning a race war.

Yes, there are a number of non-Black people out rioting with BLM, mostly Gen. Z kids who are oblivious pawns in BLM's game.

And, there are Black people who oppose BLM.

But the policy and rhetoric of BLM is clearly one of blaming and targeting White people and, as the article states, "illusory "bastions of White power"".

BLM has clearly framed it to be all about race, that Whites are oppressors that need to be violently overthrown and Blacks are the oppressed that needs to be liberated.

The article makes this crystal clear.

Hopefully we can stop BLM before the first shots are fired. If not, watch the number of White people exit BLM in droves.

Im sorry but I don't think you have 2 very big things right.
1. The war has already started and the shots have already been fired. Have you not seen the cities burning on the news or the defunding of the police. Have you not notived the lack of aggressive prosecutions. Have you not been paying attention to what happens to those brave enough to resist the movement? The war has already begun.
2. I dont think anyone but maybe a bery small miniority of people believe that race is anything more than a minor underlining ancillary motive of the movement. Accusations of racism is viewed as a vehicle to get them to their marxist utopia. Its a trojan horse.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And you believe it on face value? Really?
I read the article, without bias, and everything it said matches what I've seen on TV and read in articles left and right for the past two months.

It's clearly factually accurate.

I can't say anything more than that.

They want the police to stop killing blacks indiscriminately and without consequence and you want them to shut up and "keep their place". So you believe forcing blacks to keep their place is worth fighting a war...you should join the KKK if you are not already a member. That has been their creed since they began.
The police nor any other group os indiscriminately killing blacks based on their skin color. We all know that.

Im sorry but I don't think you have 2 very big things right.
1. The war has already started and the shots have already been fired. Have you not seen the cities burning on the news or the defunding of the police. Have you not notived the lack of aggressive prosecutions. Have you not been paying attention to what happens to those brave enough to resist the movement? The war has already begun.
2. I dont think anyone but maybe a bery small miniority of people believe that race is anything more than a minor underlining ancillary motive of the movement. Accusations of racism is viewed as a vehicle to get them to their marxist utopia. Its a trojan horse.

Just remember, that those of us here at this site and others like it and people who really get into seeing what's going on underneath politically .. are a very tiny minority of Americans.

Yes, as the linked article presents, BLM is a Marxist group and they've picked the hottest dualism of supposed oppressor and oppressed going today .. and, sadly, there's a whole generation of kids now, Gen. Z, who blithely are being sucked into it.

But again, the average person sitting in their living room just hears it at face value: anti-White this, anti-White that, White's are the problem, etc., etc.

You and I know what's underneath .. but the vast majority of people sitting in TV and social media land are hearing .. race war.

When it comes to opinion, the vast majority masses win. They're hearing race war. And the article substantiates why they're hearing race war.

And, they will pick a side should one break out.

We need to stop BLM, fast.

The protest in and of itself is fine. We do need to find a way to properly police the violence that is resulting from scavengers, thugs, and plants. But BLM in and of itself is fine. People have the right to assembly and protest and to petition government for redress.

And here's the thing about the great big boogeyman, namely BLM's so called marxist pedigree:
As more and more mainstream segments embrace Black Lives Matter, which lives both inside and outside of the organization known as "BLM", it is going to force some change and adjustment to BLM itself.
That's not an attack, it's just simple math, because support for actual marxism might, on the best of days, hover around five percent, maybe even less.
The golden age for all that stuff was turn of the century and the 1930's.
The mainstream will never buy marxism so what's actually IMPORTANT ABOUT BLM, the whole thing about human dignity, respect, equality, an end to the structures that nurture white supremacy, and end to all forms of institutionalized racism, all of that is now supercharged and will survive pretty much anything here on out.

In short, this is about black lives matter, not two marxists who started the group.
It was always bigger than them, because "black lives matter" predates the very lives of those two women, it even predates the country itself.

So...race war??
Hey, let's not anyone here play dumb because we have ALWAYS KNOWN that the folks who really WANTED that race war all along are over in the Right Wing.

This Poll goes with a thread in General Politics -- five minutes was not enough time to post the poll after the thread was started.

Here is the link to that General Politics thread: 1980's Liberal Activist Issues Dire Warning That BLM Is Fanning A Race War!

How come this activist doesn't have the guts to post their name?
He calls himself "old school" and then talks about the 1980's.
The 1980's is not old school. Jerry Rubin is old school, Abbie Hoffman is old school and and Wavy Gravy is old school, and any one of them would have signed their name, and would have hoisted a middle finger to the shrill shrieks of the Permanently Offended Brothers and Sisters of Social Justice.

But here's the thing, an old school liberal activist wouldn't have been so stupid as to think that the left is spoiling for a race war, because an actual liberal activist would know that it has always been the Right that has wanted one, not vice versa.
And that is why I am calling BULL**** on this so called old school liberal activist and why I think this guy is a friend of Michael Cernovich or Jacob Wohl or some other wanker.

The left wanting a race war is something that could only become a masturbatory fantasy in the mind of a Klan follower.
Here's the thing about today's white supremacists. They're such cowards that they don't have the balls to actually come out and declare war. Instead they are resorting to Putin's playbook.

In the end, their attempts will fizzle, even despite sporadic and random outbursts.
The left, even the black left, is not going to start a race war but they damn well sure will end it.

NFAC

The police nor any other group os indiscriminately killing blacks based on their skin color. We all know that.

We all watched it with our own eyes and it is not the first time either.

I read the article, without bias, and everything it said matches what I've seen on TV and read in articles left and right for the past two months.

It's clearly factually accurate.

I can't say anything more than that.

That's because it's a fraud.

Just remember, that those of us here at this site and others like it and people who really get into seeing what's going on underneath politically .. are a very tiny minority of Americans.

Yes, as the linked article presents, BLM is a Marxist group and they've picked the hottest dualism of supposed oppressor and oppressed going today .. and, sadly, there's a whole generation of kids now, Gen. Z, who blithely are being sucked into it.

But again, the average person sitting in their living room just hears it at face value: anti-White this, anti-White that, White's are the problem, etc., etc.

You and I know what's underneath .. but the vast majority of people sitting in TV and social media land are hearing .. race war.

When it comes to opinion, the vast majority masses win. They're hearing race war. And the article substantiates why they're hearing race war.

And, they will pick a side should one break out.

We need to stop BLM, fast.

Ever show up to shovel bull**** and find out nobody's buying?

Well, you have now.

This thread poll is a case study in how the right and centrist-right form a natural alliance of convenience to dominate the discussion in the U.S. even though a majority of Americans lean left.

The substantiating article in the related post lays it out quite convincingly that not only is there a centralized BLM organization, complete with mission statement, but that they are clearly fanning a race war: 1980's Liberal Activist Issues Dire Warning That BLM Is Fanning A Race War!
Seriously, go online and Google the organization Black Lives Matter. You'll find their website, complete with euphemistic mission statement .. that the linked article clearly debunked.

A mission statement is not an indication of a centralized organizational structure.

This Poll goes with a thread in General Politics -- five minutes was not enough time to post the poll after the thread was started.

Here is the link to that General Politics thread: 1980's Liberal Activist Issues Dire Warning That BLM Is Fanning A Race War!

When you say "stopped," what do you envision? Do you mean stopped in the same way that other organizations like the American Nazi Party, the Communist Party or the Klu Klux Klan was stopped, i.e., through a cultural shift discrediting their ideas and criminal prosecution of members who engaged in actual crimes? Or do you mean stopped as in more actively fought by being declared a terrorist organization and having its members arrested?

When you say "stopped," what do you envision? Do you mean stopped in the same way that other organizations like the American Nazi Party, the Communist Party or the Klu Klux Klan was stopped, i.e., through a cultural shift discrediting their ideas and criminal prosecution of members who engaged in actual crimes? Or do you mean stopped as in more actively fought by being declared a terrorist organization and having its members arrested?

Yes because addressing the root issue, white supremacy and all its pomps is not the important thing, making everyone who utters the phrase "black lives matter" out to be terrorists is, and lord knows we'd better give them a good stomping because that has always worked.

Then those uppity negroes will sit down, shut up, stop kneeling (remember when y'all had a problem with that?) and accept the fascism as their new yoke in life.

Heil Trump.

BLM is so different depending on the area you're in. I was part of a BLM protest (by force) because I was driving on the freeway and protestors marched onto the roadway and blocked us in lol. I liked being there, and felt like I was part of some kind of 60s civil rights movement, even though I was there by force.

This is a far cry, though, from what I've seen reported on TV, with BLM protestors destroying city blocks and lighting cop cars on fire.

BLM protesters are by and large not the problem. Agents provocateurs from the extreme right and extreme left are a major part of the problem by design.

BLM leaders have expressed concern that vandalism and violence hurts their message.

Read a variety of news sources in print and online if you are a critical thinker and are interested in knowing the facts. Even then we all have to ferret through articles from right and left-leaning sources. If we sincerely want to know the truth, it is critically important for all of us to remember that truth does not care who tells it. The grunt work of finding and determining the truth is up to each of us. Frequently we are faced with facts that do not support our personal position on a given issue. I believe that most of us - though unfortunately not all of us - prefer to know the truth rather than believe in misinformation and disinformation.

Deductive reasoning takes a bit of work, but that is the price Americans pay for freedom of the press.

Stop watching TV. Television "news" is extremely fact limited and thus provides an extremely narrow perspective. Television news is a primary source for intellectually lazy Americans. There is no way around that.

Broadcast and cable news sources are going to suck at ratings if broadcast and cable news only air peaceful protesters marching, singing and chanting. TV news causes muuuuuch more violence than peaceful protestors. Think about that.

TV news causes muuuuuch more violence than peaceful protestors. Think about that.

And the only reason is: RATINGS.
Earnest resistance and messages of reform are boring to the average news consumer.
Infotainment, reality TV and tabloid news have diddled the news taste buds until they are utterly devoid of any sense of nuance or subtlety. The essence is lost because the additives dominate the list of ingredients.
Today's news "BUSINESS" is as wholesome and natural as Velveeta cheese.

Today's average news consumer wants their news to crackle and crunch when they chew it.

The primary way to stop BLM is for people previously supporting BLM in some way to simply stop.

In addition, it's primary that people start exposing the truth about BLM's witch hunt behavior that's fanning a race war.

Once these two begin to happen, BLM will lose steam.

I Know a number of people who are doing these very things now.

Once BLM is sufficiently publicly exposed for what they truly are, then little by little they will wilt.

By telling each other what they truly are, a Marxist violent revolution group seducing the gullible via false allusions to racism, they will lose validity. By laughing at them and simply ignoring their "demands" as a joke, we begin to defang them.

We must vociferously implore our leaders and law enforcement to aggressively arrest the BLM rioters, bullies, looters, assaulters and murderers, and never ever make excuses for them.

If their behavior qualifies thus as domestic terrorism, then yes, they should be so declared.

BLM succeeded to where they are today by duping people with subtle psychological ploys about racism, and, like the cult they are, promising that only they know what racism is, those who disagree with them are to be persecuted, and that their "devils", the police, Trump, "bastions of White power", etc. need to be overthrown. We must expose this typical cult behavior and keep naming BLM what it truly is -- a Marxist cult -- until the truth of its deplorable nature is the understanding of the vast overwhelming majority.

Bottom line: BLM must be discredited .. and fast.

If that doesn't happen, they will continue to exemplify their obvious fanning of a race war, more Whites will read the article I linked to in the OP, they will arm, and after the first shots are fired .. it will be too late.

However we do it, we must quickly discredit BLM.

This is how McCarthism witch hunts in the 1950's was finally stopped. We have to succeed now at this degree .. before it becomes more like NAZI Germany hunting Jews.

Now, with the truth of BLM exposed and circulating all over social media, there is simply no alternative to stopping BLM .. .. but a race war.

Last edited:
The primary way to stop BLM is for people previously supporting BLM in some way to simply stop.

In addition, it's primary that people start exposing the truth about BLM's witch hunt behavior that's fanning a race war.

Once BLM is sufficiently publicly exposed for what they truly are, then little by little they will wilt.

By telling each other what they truly are, a Marxist violent revolution group seducing the gullible via false allusions to racism, they will lose validity. By laughing at them and simply ignoring their "demands" as a joke, we begin to defang them.

We must vociferously implore our leaders and law enforcement to aggressively arrest the BLM rioters, bullies, looters, assaulters and murderers, and never ever make excuses for them.

If their behavior qualifies thus as domestic terrorism, then yes, they should be so declared.

BLM succeeded to where they are today by duping people with subtle psychological ploys about racism, and, like the cult they are, promising that only they know what racism is, those who disagree with them are to be persecuted, and that their "devils", the police, Trump, "bastions of White power", etc. need to be overthrown. We must expose this typical cult behavior and keep naming BLM what it truly is -- a Marxist cult -- until the truth of its deplorable nature is the understanding of the vast overwhelming majority.

If that doesn't happen, they will continue to exemplify their obvious fanning of a race war, more Whites will read the article I linked to in the OP, they will arm, and after the first shots are fired .. it will be too late.

Now, with the truth of BLM exposed and circulating all over social media, there is simply no alternative .. .. but a race war.

Quit your Aryan Nations bull****, dude.

And the only reason is: RATINGS.
Earnest resistance and messages of reform are boring to the average news consumer.
Infotainment, reality TV and tabloid news have diddled the news taste buds until they are utterly devoid of any sense of nuance or subtlety. The essence is lost because the additives dominate the list of ingredients.
Today's news "BUSINESS" is as wholesome and natural as Velveeta cheese.

Today's average news consumer wants their news to crackle and crunch when they chew it.

Spoken like a man who has a long professional career behind the camera. Thanks for your input, Checkers.

Velveeta cheese is a fine analogy.

What else do you think started these protests?
I have not seen any evidence that even suggests it might of been motivated by racism let alone something that indicates it. Have you seen anything to support that it was?

This is how McCarthism witch hunts in the 1950's was finally stopped. We have to succeed now at this degree .. before it becomes more like NAZI Germany hunting Jews.

Now, with the truth of BLM exposed and circulating all over social media, there is simply no alternative to stopping BLM .. .. but a race war.

WOW! a true masterpiece of illogic, wild arse assumptions, interspersed with paranoid pieces of bloviating bull****.

McCarthy witch hunts? NAZIs? MARXISTS? BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly you are sincere in your belief

I have not seen any evidence that even suggests it might of been motivated by racism let alone something that indicates it. Have you seen anything to support that it was?

So it was just a coincidence that Floyd was black?

Back
Top Bottom