• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: Should BLM Be Stopped Before They Start A Full-Blown Race War?

Should BLM be stopped before they start a full-blown race war?

• Total voters
Wonder if they would so vehemently deny that blacks on average are taller, have longer arms and legs, more muscle mass and higher bone density. Would it also be racist in their view to dare mention these facts?

Only if you're white. A white person talking about race is racist. But a white person who doesn't talk about race means he is ignoring race, and that's racist too.

Kinda like how whites moving in (gentrification) is racist, and whites moving out (white flight) is also racist.

Only if you're white. A white person talking about race is racist. But a white person who doesn't talk about race means he is ignoring race, and that's racist too.

Kinda like how whites moving in (gentrification) is racist, and whites moving out (white flight) is also racist.

Whites are not allowed to criticize blacks. Blacks are encouraged to criticize whites. When they do we are expected to look guilty.

This thread is a toolbox.

This thread is a toolbox.

Hes gonna try to recruit that aoc poster probably. Wonder when he is going to start bowing to his overlords.

Last edited:
No we are done. I got what i came for and you got to piss me off. Win win.

I had to smile at that one.

It's OK to troll, but once called for it.....bye bye...run away.

Lol! So now because I don't agree with you, I'm racist?

Do you know how childish you sound?

Stop playing the race card. It's already worn out by BLM and others who prefer to play the victim instead of addressing real problems in black communities.

You asked Hamish if he had any relatives that were cops, and it turns out he does. I don't agree with what you are saying "cops like" or "cops dislike."

You will notice there are some cities where the rioting has been minimal or non-existent. That's because those cities don't have an ingrained, institutional need to be murderous thugs toward the people in their jurisdiction.

Most people protesting don't even know that it isn't about race. This is about trying to show how messed up, as a country we are, under Trump. It's nothing but another democrat lie!

You asked Hamish if he had any relatives that were cops, and it turns out he does. I don't agree with what you are saying "cops like" or "cops dislike."

You will notice there are some cities where the rioting has been minimal or non-existent. That's because those cities don't have an ingrained, institutional need to be murderous thugs toward the people in their jurisdiction.

Yep. FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed? | PBS NewsHour
This is where those racist cops come from. The killing of black people has been intentional in many cases.

Btw something i didnt bring up earlier is you can still maintain the importance of IQ studies while vastly disagreeing with the racists Charles Murray is once again peddling junk science about race and IQ - Vox

The environment has a very key role in determining not only how genetics play out but also behaviors and success plays out. You just have to not limit yourself to cherry picked data and by Murray’s own admission leaving out data that doesnt support your conclusion.

Last edited:
Most people protesting don't even know that it isn't about race. This is about trying to show how messed up, as a country we are, under Trump. It's nothing but another democrat lie!
This is very true.

For someone who has been whining about others for not using credible sources, you sure love making unsubstantiated claims.

You complain about whites and the police, whilst ignoring the fact that the vast majority of blacks are murdered by other blacks.

Are you related to Bubba Wallace? You sure sound like him.

Are you related to an inbred bitch? You sound like one :p. Psst PBS is very credible.

Are you related to an inbred bitch? You sound like one :p. Psst PBS is very credible.

Surely you don't think that reflects well on you?

Do you still believe that racism is the reason why many people of other races have a poor opinion of blacks, rather than the facts that blacks are SIX times more likely to be arrested for crime and FOUR times more likely to be convicted of murder?

Surely it is time for you to spend more time trying to improve the dire behaviour present in black communities, rather than simply wasting your time playing the victim of racial oppression?

Should BLM be stopped before they start a full-blown race war?

I do not know if it will lead to a race war, but their bull**** should be stopped.

Back
Top Bottom