• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll for men only: Were married when you lost your virginity?

Poll for men only: Speaking of roe v wade, how many of you were married when you lost your virginity

• I was married

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I was not married

Votes: 57 96.6%

• Total voters
extra credit project?
I'm joking of course, but knowing what I know now, that I didn't know then, there was this one female high school teacher putting out all the signals. I just didn't know then what I know now;)

I never knew how to "properly" do it.

Still don't.

But I tried like hell!

Never had any face to face complaints, have no idea what tales were told after the fact.

Happily lost mine years ago. I was not married.

why-no big deal-I didn't marry until I was in my early thirties. I lost my virginity well over a decade before that
Much more than we needed to know.
I think it would be more interesting to learn how prevalent evential marriage to that first sexual partner is.

Nope. Lost my v card to my English teacher when I was in high school.

I don't regret it, but I think we kinda ruined the pep rally.
Gotta love the dramatic ones. Hope you were 18!

97% NOT MARRIED at the moment.

Is it because you swipe your dick through the girl's pu**y, like you do with your card while paying in the grocery store ?
:unsure:

Always wondered what that magnetic strip on Clyde was for?

Why do you Americans refer to it as a Vcard ?
Just a thing. We also refer to males being made to turn in their Man Card when they do something the norm considers less than masculine.

Like every other culture, Americans have their weirdness.

Just a thing. We also refer to males being made to turn in their Man Card when they do something the norm considers less than masculine.

I think we Americans tend to over excel in the embrace of our weirdness?

Why do you Americans refer to it as a Vcard ?

Not all Americans subscribe to the same lingo.
If you grew up out East, boys "carved a notch" in their belt, I guess and girls lost their cherry.
And there were plenty of other well worn catch phrases besides those two.

Oh God, that's been one of the more amusing if only because advertisers thought they'd hit the motherlode in messaging with Man Card.
All of a sudden this or that clothing line, that car over there, this body wash, that brand of beer, all guaranteed you'd earn YOUR MAN CARD!

I think we Americans tend to over excel in the embrace of our weirdness?
Nah, you're just directly immersed in the culture it so it seems that way. ;)

The travels I've had convinced me that weirdness is a universal human trait.

Better put a ring on it.

I used the title to that song in teasing a friend whose live-in girlfriend was everything he was not, IOW,
much more than he deserved, what did she see in him? She was intensely pressuring him to agree to
marry her and he did not want to lose her but couldn't bring himself to commit.

Within a few months, she died suddenly of undiagnosed cancer and he was devastated. I regretted that I had
taken such a shallow approach in advising him.

I used the title to that song in teasing a friend whose live-in girlfriend was everything he was not, IOW,
much more than he deserved, what did she see in him? She was intensely pressuring him to agree to
marry her and he did not want to lose her but couldn't bring himself to commit.

Within a few months, she died suddenly of undiagnosed cancer and he was devastated. I regretted that I had
taken such a shallow approach in advising him.
Sad story. :(

Not married, but I grew up in the age of the hippies.

I lost my cookie at 13 and a half. With an older woman no less. She was 14.

Back
Top Bottom