• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll for men only: Were married when you lost your virginity?

Poll for men only: Speaking of roe v wade, how many of you were married when you lost your virginity

• I was married

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I was not married

Votes: 57 96.6%

• Total voters
In the backseat of a Volkswagen on a double date when I was 16. Yes, it was cramped but any port in a storm. Unfortunately for my best friend who was driving, and his date, the lady I was with not shy about expressing her encouragement.

I was a bit of a wild kid and lost my virginity quite young.

Just dont have the drive.
twentyyearsa.jpg

Lost it to my first fiancé!

But I was not her first.

In all of my life I have never been intimate with a virgin.

Not yet anyway. ;)(y)
I've never been with a virgin either. I'll be 70 in a few months, do you think there's hope?

Technically I lost my virginity to a young lady who I married a few months later. I was in a conservative church and she set out to have sex with me so we'd 'have' to get married. She cheated on me 18 months later. My second wife was a virgin until her wedding night, we are going strong 28 years later.

In the backseat of a Volkswagen on a double date when I was 16. Yes, it was cramped but any port in a storm.
I lost mine in Malibu, Ca at a beach house right on the on the cliffs with an ocean view.

That's how we roll here SoCal.

I lost mine in Malibu, Ca at a beach house right on the on the cliffs with an ocean view.

That's how we roll here SoCal.

"Independent" "All lives matter" LOL. OK then.

It's kind of silly to save yourself for marriage. The first time for anyone is going to be awkward, there isn't anything really special about your first time other than its your first time.

which is what a ton of guys across all political groups joke and say they are but have you ever noticed that we all hear very little from men about the women they impregnated who then get an abortion? is it like 7 guys doing all the impregnating?

have any of your guy "friends" confided in you that they (the girl/woman they impregnated) had an abortion?
My college girlfriend had an abortion. Wasn’t an easy decision but the right one in retrospect. We were just kids.

Bold of you to assume I've lost my virginity.

I'm suspicious of the results so far as I suspect a healthy proportion of posters here are in fact virgins

(Edit: although on further reflection I guess the poll is inapplicable to virgins)
Actually I am too... Here is some honesty... I slept with only one person prior to marriage and only one after marriage. Others might be close to the same... not trying to be hipsters, just slept with one or two.

I Had Sex with a girl WHO was 20 and I was 24..

I was late...

But am I ashamed?

No

L
Nothing wrong with that... lots of girls find that endearing.

Back
Top Bottom