• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police officer stabbed at UK Parliament

gunner

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Police officer 'stabbed at UK Parliament' - Parliament shooting: Police officer 'stabbed' - BBC News

Being treated as a terrorist incident.

"As the group arrived at the Carriage Gates, where policemen are posted at the security entrance, a man suddenly ran out of the crowd and into the yard. "
In addition: "A car on Westminster Bridge has just mowed down at least 5 people."

Last edited:
Re: Police officer 'stabbed at UK P

Police officer 'stabbed at UK Parliament' - Parliament shooting: Police officer 'stabbed' - BBC News

"As the group arrived at the Carriage Gates, where policemen are posted at the security entrance, a man suddenly ran out of the crowd and into the yard. "
In addition: "A car on Westminster Bridge has just mowed down at least 5 people."

Lucky there wasn't a bomb in the car.

Lucky there wasn't a bomb in the car.

It was. Sadly, reports suggest one dead. Murdering bastard.

Looks like 'The Troubles II'.

Too early to say. Apparently massive amounts of chatter after the British government announcements on added security on board flights.

It's the same old JIHAD!

Now the outcry will begin:

Ban knives and cars!!

Or......will it?

:usflag2:

It was. Sadly, reports suggest one dead. Murdering bastard.
Horrible.
Watching Live coverage on CNN: the ambulances being loaded.
Somehow though, and even right now, it makes me want to go back to London. It's been years, and this reminded me I still love it.
best.

Maybe now England will get a clue and adopt Trump's Extreme Vetting to keep the damned Muslims out???

Really? That's what you are going for. a paris style car attack, on the anniversary of the Belgium attack, and you speculate this was of iris origin? /facepalm

Avoid the breaking news thread, it's an American Partisan sideshow.

4 dead (including the attacker and the policeman he stabbed), 2 critical and 6 in more stable condition.*

Thoughts with all of them and their loved ones.

Edit: * ................ of the more seriously injured. Total injured surpassing 20.

Last edited:

The attacker was allegedly a British national who attempted to join ISIS in Syria. Unconfirmed as of right now but if that’s true it would confirm something that I know myself, Gunner and IC have been worried about and have expressed as much.

4 dead (including the attacker and the policeman he stabbed), 2 critical and 6 in more stable condition.*

Thoughts with all of them and their loved ones.

Edit: * ................ of the more seriously injured. Total injured surpassing 20.

Maybe an oversight on your part. But I'm sure you didn't mean to include the murdering, cowardly butcher in your condolences.

Avoid the breaking news thread, it's an American Partisan sideshow.

Arguing about Mexican invasion of Texas centuries ago...

Maybe an oversight on your part. But I'm sure you didn't mean to include the murdering, cowardly butcher in your condolences.
Indeed not, may there be Jahannam for him (no matter how much I doubt it).

Except these troubles are prevalent everywhere, including all of Europe now, the US, Africa, etc. At least the IRA was relegated to one specific part of the world.

MP Tobias Ellwood makes me proud.

It's the same old JIHAD!

Now the outcry will begin:

Ban knives and cars!!

Or......will it?

:usflag2:

Attaboy. Dont miss a chance to get an advertisement in, whatever the circumstances.

Arguing about Mexican invasion of Texas centuries ago...

Sorry, Texas was Mexico. It was a rebellion that made it independant.

Sorry, Texas was Mexico. It was a rebellion that made it independant.

You ca forgive my mistake - it was on a thread about the terror attack, I wasn't that bothered about correct details on an irrelevant subject.

Back
Top Bottom