• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police: Ex-Cobb GOP chairman Dendy charged in 3 states

This is not the CT forum.

So you believe it is a conspiracy theory that Bill Clinton was accused of raping HOW MANY women? The only reason he isn't in jail right now is because the left wing media won't touch him. Hell...they are probably scared they will be murdered like Vince foster. Or have their animals killed, or be stalked, and so on. You know...the Clinton usual.

Forget the (R) and (D) tags just click onto the link and read about some of these accounts. Holy crap, a little control would be nice. They are like male dogs humping on anything they can wrap their front legs around.

Not mentioning a name or party but here is a line on one of these politicians that just takes the cake:

He was feeling frisky at the Iwo Jima Memorial? good god, what in the hell is wrong with us?

Us? Nothing. Politicians are sociopaths and narcissists. They are ****ed in the head already. Especially at the federal level.

So you believe it is a conspiracy theory that Bill Clinton was accused of raping HOW MANY women? The only reason he isn't in jail right now is because the left wing media won't touch him. Hell...they are probably scared they will be murdered like Vince foster. Or have their animals killed, or be stalked, and so on. You know...the Clinton usual.

Please feel free to submit all your "facts" to a court of law. I'll bet they'll be more than happy to take your case.

Most of these are affrairs, not actually child molestation or rape. Doesn't really have much to do with the topic at hand.

No, of course it doesn't. Unless said person is a Clinton or a dem then its absolutely right on topic. Amirite?

No, of course it doesn't. Unless said person is a Clinton or a dem then its absolutely right on topic. Amirite?

No, the statement was that only Republicans are pedos and rapists. Which clearly isn't true. You bringing up affair rumors that are obviously way too low on both sides doesn't have anything to show that only Repubs are pedos and rapists.

Things do tend to go way over your head a lot, don't they? Let me explain it to you. I have yet to hear of a transgendered man, or even somebody pretending to be a transgendered man, molesting a child in a bathroom in North Carolina. However, there are plenty of stories about sick perverts like this.

Indeed. You know what we should do? We should make laws, intending to benefit transgenders, that actually ensure that people like the one in the OP is guaranteed access to victims. Because the most important part of public policy is not the actual results it creates, but our emotional sense of self-righteousness when we make it.

Indeed. You know what we should do? We should make laws, intending to benefit transgenders, that actually ensure that people like the one in the OP is guaranteed access to victims. Because the most important part of public policy is not the actual results it creates, but our emotional sense of self-righteousness when we make it.

You have any credible links at all showing a man dressed up as a woman raping little girls inside the women's rest room? If you have them, please post them.

On the other hand, I have posted story after story in Breaking News, over the years, of talk show radio hosts, clergymen, congressmen, including a Speaker of the House, and many other "family values assholes" molesting kids. These are real stories, while yours are just invoking the "Boogeyman" in order to galvanize a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, and even senile segment of the population that dwindles more each day that some of them kick the bucket.

Sorry to tell you, history will not be on your side. This is the 21st Century, not the 1890's.

Last edited:
Please feel free to submit all your "facts" to a court of law. I'll bet they'll be more than happy to take your case.

And be murdered like Vince Foster? No thanks. People tried to go to court against Willy over the rape stuff. They got intimidated into giving up. But don't let the dozens of scandals they clintons find themselves connected to dissuade you from asking questions.

Ps

Would you let your daughter work with Bill Clinton as an aide? Would you be ok with that?

Again, this is not the CT forum. Go take CTs there.

Hardly conspiracy theories. Bill Clinton had already proven he is willing to lie under oath. He is has also been known to bully those who won't go along with him and Satan...I mean Hillary.

Hardly conspiracy theories. Bill Clinton had already proven he is willing to lie under oath. He is has also been known to bully those who won't go along with him and Satan...I mean Hillary.

Muther****er probably was behind the fake moon landing too.

Muther****er probably was behind the fake moon landing too.

d38d7e9a66ffd141dc81a4a5846291f3.jpg

"Old Forgetful" probably won't be a great president. Does she even remember her name?

https://youtu.be/l00GGEy_72c

But I like how your denial isn't containing substance. Like how rather than Clinton refuting the rapes with substance, he tried to discredit the victim. Not an uncommon tactic when you can't refute the incident in question. But it doesn't really matter. Slick Willy lied under oath. What does he care?

Last edited:
Hardly conspiracy theories.

And the black UN helicopters, and the FEMA death camps, and the OKC bombing was an inside job, and Janet Reno, and AAAARRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!1!!!1!11!!

And be murdered like Vince Foster? No thanks. People tried to go to court against Willy over the rape stuff. They got intimidated into giving up. But don't let the dozens of scandals they clintons find themselves connected to dissuade you from asking questions.

Ps

Would you let your daughter work with Bill Clinton as an aide? Would you be ok with that?

Vince Foster? OK, I guess one good conspiracy theory deserves another.

George Bush, while he was president, had a woman murdered who filed a rape charge against him. Hey, don't complain. It's just as true as the Vince Foster murder. :mrgreen:

And the black UN helicopters, and the FEMA death camps, and the OKC bombing was an inside job, and Janet Reno, and AAAARRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!1!!!1!11!!

Do you NOT see the shear volume of things the clintons have been involved in? The constant misuse of government. The constant "I don't recall," and not to mention the constant ethics violations. Sigh. I guess some people will just blindly accept satan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At lest when ours get arrested/convicted, we stop electing them to office, liberals seem to like to re-elect theirs.

Well people like NAMBLA supporters must be admired for their sexual liberation, so why wouldn't liberals vote for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here ya go...

From 1990 to 1999:

Dems: 5
Repubs: 10

From 2000 to 2009:

Dems: 3
Repubs: 12

From 2010 to 2015:

Dems: 3
Repubs: 4​

Criminal acts (sexual) 1980 to present:
Dems: 8
Reps: 5

Also, the article used is pretty obviously biased. The author repeatedly pointed out when a Rep. congresscritter was a hypocrite for pursuing Pres. Clinton while having affairs themselves, while avoiding any such efforts for Dem. congresscritters. A unbiased list would have avoided such comparisons. So while it may be accurate, I'd say that there is grounds for questioning how complete the list is.

Back
Top Bottom