• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police: Ex-Cobb GOP chairman Dendy charged in 3 states

Didn't Hillary brag about getting a pedophile off the hook on a technicality and didn't NAMBLA have a relationship with the democrat party? Or does that not count against democrats because "reasons?"

Yes in fact I remember the facebook status update in my feed.

"NAMBLA is a relationship with The Democratic party"

They are affilated groups completely.

Did he molest children in the public bathrooms? No? Then the two topics have nothing whatsoever to do with one another.

Went over your head too, I see. All the knuckledragging mouthbreathers are screaming about transgendered people in bathrooms because a child might be molested in a bathroom without a bathroom law. I have yet to see it happen. However, each and every day you hear about preachers, high school coaches, and yes, even family values assholes like this one molesting kids. Even a former Speaker of the House too. And guess what? No bathrooms were involved.

it's all about the context. Do try to keep up.

Last edited:
Another day, another GOP politician charged with sex offenses or caught in a sex scandal.

Please don't tell me that you are so blinded to think that it's anything at all to do with what political party the person belongs to. I disagree with most of the libs on here, but I didn't think any of them were that flat out stupid.

If it was his cousin, it's probably legal in Georgia. j/k

Our state motto...

"If you can't keep it in the pants, keep it in the family."​

Didn't Hillary brag about getting a pedophile off the hook on a technicality and didn't NAMBLA have a relationship with the democrat party? Or does that not count against democrats because "reasons?"

I have no knowledge of these instances; thus I can't comment on their validity. Nevertheless, go ahead and accuse the democratic party of the same thing, I don't care. It won't change the hyperbole I threw at the GOP anyway.

Please don't tell me that you are so blinded to think that it's anything at all to do with what political party the person belongs to. I disagree with most of the libs on here, but I didn't think any of them were that flat out stupid.

So you don't like it when people malign an entire group based on the action of one affiliate. Next time you or any other conservative/republican goes on an anti-Muslim diatribe, remember this topic.

The GOP, the party of pedophilia.

Minus the entire Hollywood bastion of Liberals that are well known to have sexual orgies with children under age, as well as Clinton's friend Epstein.

Yes in fact I remember the facebook status update in my feed.

"NAMBLA is a relationship with The Democratic party"

They are affilated groups completely.

Harry Hay and Nancy Pelosi?

Kevin Jennings supporting Harry Hay and stating that he admired him?

I know the Democrats LOVE to grant ethics exemptions for their heroes. And I know that the Democratic Party is very much an "end's justifies the means" party, but that doesn't make openly supporting a pedophile "rape and escape" organization ok. Has my point been demonstrated? Or do I need to go further and just find more examples of left wing scumbags who commit all manner of sex crimes for you to understand that we should be holding ALL politicians accountable? Not just the ones we see as the other side of the aisle.

But like I said. The democrats don't care. It is the party of ethics....exemption.

Ps

Before you go bringing up the incident in the OP...you should use some common sense and recognize that in a conservative. If we convict the guy...odds are I won't feel the punishment is severe enough because our justice system is filled with a bunch of ***** panty wastes who don't believe in justice for the victims, but would rather let real criminals skate because of their "rights" and "moral vacuums."

Last edited:
I have no knowledge of these instances; thus I can't comment on their validity. Nevertheless, go ahead and accuse the democratic party of the same thing, I don't care. It won't change the hyperbole I threw at the GOP anyway.

Hey. As long as you recognize that it is "hyperbole" that is fine. Just know that the great and powerful Clintons are a god awful bunch of Mal contents. I think Hillary just might be Satan. But it could be bill too. I wonder how many women he actually raped and how many Hillary knew about?

Minus the entire Hollywood bastion of Liberals that are well known to have sexual orgies with children under age, as well as Clinton's friend Epstein.

That doesn't count. They are just expressing themselves. They are demonstrating their sexual liberation by forcing a child to consent to sex or be burned alive. That isn't a human rights violation and a scab on the fact of humanity itself, it is sexual liberation.

Good one man.

So you don't like it when people malign an entire group based on the action of one affiliate. Next time you or any other conservative/republican goes on an anti-Muslim diatribe, remember this topic.

God, what a lame, strawman response. Did not address what I said at all.

That doesn't count. They are just expressing themselves. They are demonstrating their sexual liberation by forcing a child to consent to sex or be burned alive. That isn't a human rights violation and a scab on the fact of humanity itself, it is sexual liberation.

Good one man.

Oh right I forgot. Those mega-rich, child rapist liberals don't count. My bad.

Nice deflection. Do tell me, what's the ratio of elected Republicans vs. elected Democrats who are caught in a sex scandal?

Nice deflection. Do tell me, what's the ratio of elected Republicans vs. elected Democrats who are caught in a sex scandal?

Why don't you just post your link from some leftist hack website showing that it's only Republicans that do this. I really wouldn't waste my time trying to find that info, since it is useless garbage.

I say it has nothing to do with your political lean. Prove me wrong, and if it's worth a damn we'll all see you being interviewed on MSNBC. Or, don't waste our time.

Are we excluding the Clinton weekly rape camps?

Don't expect the conservo-trumpets to stay on the topic of danarhea's OP.
They're still supporting the Hastert/pedophile rule that Ryan can't overcome to pass a budget .

Why don't you just post your link from some leftist hack website

Stopped reading right there. Lose the childish language, and then we can continue.

LOL, knew you had nothing.

Yup, that's what I thought. You are providing an example of the lack of maturity that most conservatives choose to show when asked a direct question. Next!

Why don't you just post your link from some leftist hack website showing that it's only Republicans that do this. I really wouldn't waste my time trying to find that info, since it is useless garbage.

I say it has nothing to do with your political lean. Prove me wrong, and if it's worth a damn we'll all see you being interviewed on MSNBC. Or, don't waste our time.

Here ya go...

From 1990 to 1999:

Dems: 5
Repubs: 10

From 2000 to 2009:

Dems: 3
Repubs: 12

From 2010 to 2015:

Repubs: 4​

You are failing miserably.
Do tell me, what's the ratio of elected Republicans vs. elected Democrats who are caught in a sex scandal
Sorry, not doing your work for you. You are implying that this is a Republican thing, yet all you can do to back it up is ask me to supply information to back you up!

So go ahead, back it up, or shut up.

Here ya go...
From 1990 to 1999:

Dems: 5
Repubs: 10

From 2000 to 2009:

Repubs: 12

From 2010 to 2015:

Repubs: 4​

Forget the (R) and (D) tags just click onto the link and read about some of these accounts. Holy crap, a little control would be nice. They are like male dogs humping on anything they can wrap their front legs around.

Not mentioning a name or party but here is a line on one of these politicians that just takes the cake:
he had been arrested for committing an obscene act after he exposed himself to an undercover policeman at the Iwo Jima Memorial in Arlington National Cemetery. Hinson denied that he was homosexual and blamed his problems on alcoholism.

He was feeling frisky at the Iwo Jima Memorial? good god, what in the hell is wrong with us?

Back
Top Bottom