• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Phoenix Suns Refuse To Concede

Devin Booker is looking into this very strongly and with great strength.

Giannis is an actual acquaintance of mine.

I taught him a few guitar chords. (Or, that is to say, I tried. He better just stick with basketball. Just saying.)

He is a really cool guy. I knew his mom and dad better though. (Before his dad passed a couple of years ago.)

Giannis was always so busy. But I would help him out from time to time and we used to visit on occasion.

I manage the condo association he lived at when he first moved here. It's just down the street from the Cousin's center, where the Bucks practice.

Many Bucks have lived here before. They come and go. I could write a book. (Don't even get me started on Brandon Jennings or Sterling Brown.)

Stop the Steal!!
Utilizing my background in statistics and probability, I have discovered the smoking gun in this entire charade.
Giannis Antetokounmpo shot less than 60% from the freethrow line during the regular season.
In the final game of this series he shot......90%!!!
That is just not possible.

The Suns won by at least 300 points. It's so obvious!

Someone told me they heard the Bucks were scoring extra baskets during commercials.

So rigged and so full of fraud!

and some of the baskets scored by the Suns showed up as points for the Bucks.

I heard a fan say they are willing to sign an avadavat that they believe there is no way the Bucks could win 4 in a row unless something suspicious was happening.

Utilizing my background in statistics and probability, I have discovered the smoking gun in this entire charade.
Giannis Antetokounmpo shot less than 60% from the freethrow line during the regular season.
In the final game of this series he shot......90%!!!
That is just not possible.
Fake Baskets. Someone get Hair Dye Rudy in on this.

Release the Kraken.

(maybe someone should suggest Saturday Night Live) do a skit based on this thread. great parody.

There is absolutely no way that Giannis scored that many points on Maricopa County.

The only NBA Finals game that I watched that seemed rigged was Game 6 of the 1998 Finals.

The only NBA Finals game that I watched that seemed rigged was Game 6 of the 1998 Finals.
No, Ethan, Jordan did not push off. The wretched Jazz deserved their wretched fate.

Back
Top Bottom