• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Personhood at fertilization

star2589 said:
here...
where did you get the idea that they can survive outside the womb,

I have never said that they can survive outside the womb.

star2589 said:
and where did you get the impression that he believes its right not to grant personhood?

If he believes they are people he would be against violating their rights, surely.

star2589 said:
and this one...
where did you get the idea he's in favour of IVF, and how does that lead to him not granting rights to the fetus?

Because he has not rejected the fact that I said he does, and anyone who supports taking and storing people is not granting rights for those people to be free, because they are in captivity.

Naughty Nurse said:
OK I was right the first time. No sense.
I can see that I haven't missed anything by putting him on ignore.;)

jimmyjack said:
Ignorant people miss out on many things.

Listen to him...he speaks from experience.

tecoyah said:
Listen to him...he speaks from experience.
:lamo :lamo :2rofll:

jimmyjack said:
Well it is obvious you are against granting the foetus rights because you are in favour of IVF.

When did I say I was in favor of it?! Simply because it HAPPENS doesn't mean I'm in favor of it. Let's say that I'm a staunchly pro-life firefighter who made his way into the burning fertility clinic. Which do I save?

And for once, please try to separate your own perceptions of what you think my position is and actually answer the question.

RightatNYU said:
When did I say I was in favor of it?! Simply because it HAPPENS doesn't mean I'm in favor of it. Let's say that I'm a staunchly pro-life firefighter who made his way into the burning fertility clinic. Which do I save?

And for once, please try to separate your own perceptions of what you think my position is and actually answer the question.

I answered the question along time ago, so since you speak in defence of IVF, I can only assume that you are in favour of it.

Back
Top Bottom