• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

People on the other side that you respect

The ones that amuse me are the ones whose leans are glaringly different from what they claim. I have to think they're either lying or in denial. Pretty much everybody knows, except them, it seems.

Yeah I have seen a couple get called out on that. I didn't notice the lean until it was brought up.

Yeah I have seen a couple get called out on that. I didn't notice the lean until it was brought up.

Don't sweat those. At least half the membership are just sh***ing you with their lean. I can't actually remember what I'm showing at the moment. I will as soon as I click the 'Post Quick Reply' button.

Click.

Edit: Oh, apparently I'm undisclosed at the moment. Meh!

Don't sweat those. At least half the membership are just sh***ing you with their lean. I can't actually remember what I'm showing at the moment. I will as soon as I click the 'Post Quick Reply' button.

Click.

Edit: Oh, apparently I'm undisclosed at the moment. Meh!

I don't let it bother me. If we are having a good conversation, I really don't care what side of the fence they are from. If they are being an ass I just stop talking with them.

Just in case you forgot, you are listed as undisclosed! lol

The ones that amuse me are the ones whose leans are glaringly different from what they claim. I have to think they're either lying or in denial. Pretty much everybody knows, except them, it seems.

I can name 3 people right now whose leans say "conservative" and are anything but. However, I don't know if it's within the rules to do so upstairs.

I can name 3 people right now whose leans say "conservative" and are anything but. However, I don't know if it's within the rules to do so upstairs.

With a lean as vague as 'conservative', they could be. It depends a lot on your definition of 'conservative' doesn't it? Osama Bin Laden, Fred Phelps, Binyamin Netanyahu, Angela Merkel and Arnold Schwarzenegger are conservatives of a certain hue, are they not?

With a lean as vague as 'conservative', they could be. It depends a lot on your definition of 'conservative' doesn't it? Osama Bin Laden, Fred Phelps, Binyamin Netanyahu, Angela Merkel and Arnold Schwarzenegger are conservatives of a certain hue, are they not?

Yes, but I'm talking about guys upstairs who quote and link DailyKOS, are trying to legalize everything, making fiscally liberal suggestions, and think anti-abortionists are pure evil.

Not borderline stuff - I'm talking full-blown liberal stuff.

Yes, but I'm talking about guys upstairs who quote and link DailyKOS, are trying to legalize everything, making fiscally liberal suggestions, and think anti-abortionists are pure evil.

Not borderline stuff - I'm talking full-blown liberal stuff.

Well, that just tells you not to take any notice of 'lean', doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom