• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pentagon Survey: Most troops wouldn't oppose serving with gays

Rand paul is about the same on gay rights crap as obama. Please.

Tea party is a movement not a party.

The tea party is a mob. You said yourself, no real membership criteria or leaders. It's just a corporate financed and organized mob with no real agenda except to get rid of the lefties.

And Obama is for repeal of DADT as long as it happens in Congress.

By that logic the civil rights movement was a mob.

And obama? Says marriage is between a man and a woman and wont integrat gays like previous prez's integrsted blacks.

Yeah hes more pro your cause than paul. :roll:

By that logic the civil rights movement was a mob.

Clear leader: Martin Luther King. Clear membership: African American Congregations.

Please stop comparing the tea party to the civil rights movement. It's embarrassing.

And obama? Says marriage is between a man and a woman and wont integrat gays like previous prez's integrsted blacks.

And I didn't vote for obama so...your point?

Yeah hes more pro your cause than paul. :roll:

Unfortunately he is. At least he supports repeal of DADT and DOMA in principle.

Anti-war movement? Another mob?

If you didnt vote for obama the only reason is because you didnt get up in time. :shrug:

Clear leader: Martin Luther King. Clear membership: African American Congregations.

Please stop comparing the tea party to the civil rights movement. It's embarrassing.

lol.. so there were no white people who were part of the civil rights movement? that's almost as stupid as saying there were no whites who helped in ending slavery.

what about the leadership of Thurgood Marshall or Earl Warren or Stokely Carmichael or Malcolm X????

you overly simplistic portrayal of the civil rights movement is what's truely embarrassing.

Cuz the doods not in power are trying to get in power and I can't exactly turn back time on Obama.

1. Show me posts where before obama was in power you started all sorts of Obama=anti-gay threads, on any forum. I'll wait.

2. So your position is once in power it's over? no need to critisize or discuss them as they got thier what? uhm why you here again? :lol:

Cuz the doods not in power are trying to get in power and I can't exactly turn back time on Obama.

so better to keep a guy in power who is against gay marriage than to let in some new guys who are also against gay marriage?

the "logic" behind that thought process is making me dizzy.

Last edited:
so better to keep a guy in power who is against gay marriage than let let in some new guys who are also against gay marriage?

It is rather perplexing.

1. Show me posts where before obama was in power you started all sorts of Obama=anti-gay threads, on any forum. I'll wait.

The only policy that Obama has been anti gay rights on is same sex marriage and he is pro civil unions. I'm suppose to look for a thread where I have chewed out Obama for the one gay rights issue that he did not support? What would have been the purpose? And how does that compare to creating threads about your Tea party brats who give 0% support to gay rights. Let's add up the score here...

Obama
Wants to repeal DADT
Wants to repeal DOMA
Wants to include more gay people in his administration
Supports domestic partnerships and civil unions

Tea Party Brats
Oppose repealing DADT
Oppose repealing DOMA
Oppose having more gay people in their administrations
Oppose civil unons, domestic partnerships

Hm...who am I, a gay rights activist, more likely to make threads about?

2. So your position is once in power it's over? no need to critisize or discuss them as they got thier what? uhm why you here again? :lol:

In this very thread I criticized him for not supporting same sex marriage. Where have you been?

so better to keep a guy in power who is against gay marriage than to let in some new guys who are also against gay marriage?

I'm sorry, I'm supposed to elect the people who are 100% against gay rights because Obama is only 90% for gay rights? Yeah...can't follow that logic. :roll:

I'm sorry, I'm supposed to elect the people who are 100% against gay rights because Obama is only 90% for gay rights? Yeah...can't follow that logic. :roll:

dat's not whut you sed, d00d. careful, backpedalling is dangerous if you don't have good mirrors. :lamo

say one thing and then change/alter your story when called on it. :shrug:

I did not vote for Obama because he did not support same sex marriage, but I am certainly a lot less pissed at him than I am at the homophobic brats your tea party has selected to represent it.

The only policy that Obama has been anti gay rights on is same sex marriage and he is pro civil unions. I'm suppose to look for a thread where I have chewed out Obama for the one gay rights issue that he did not support? What would have been the purpose? And how does that compare to creating threads about your Tea party brats who give 0% support to gay rights. Let's add up the score here...

Obama
Wants to repeal DADT
Wants to repeal DOMA
Wants to include more gay people in his administration
Supports domestic partnerships and civil unions

Tea Party Brats
Oppose repealing DADT
Oppose repealing DOMA
Oppose having more gay people in their administrations
Oppose civil unons, domestic partnerships

Hm...who am I, a gay rights activist, more likely to make threads about?

In this very thread I criticized him for not supporting same sex marriage. Where have you been?

this is a lie. a lie you keep repeating in multiple threads, please refrain from lying about us. thanks.

Talk to your president, your congress and your house. All Democrat controlled. Those homophobic bigots.

your implied support of the end of DADT is duly noted

Wanna bet on that? I'll bet you a forum platinum that once again Bubba, you are full of it. Put your money where your mouth is chief.

so, then you do not support the repeal of DADT and you instead support the homophobic bigots. pick your poison rev

How in the world did you come up with that illogical nonsense? :lamo

Seriously dood, put up the money or apologize to me for your lies about the Greatness that is the Good Reverend. You do have a sliver of integrity don't you?

just pointing out your nonsense rev
get used to it

So you lied about me, then when it came to put up or shut up, you refused to back up your lies and you folded like a cheap camera. Thanks for playin.

Huh??????? :rofl

this is a lie. And I wouldn't call them the "brats" dood.

That is the a absoulte truth. Find me some candidates supported by the tea party who support gay rights. Any gay right! Repealing DADT? Repealing DOMA? Support for civil unions?

You can be fractionally in favor of someone's rights? Interesting position to take ...

I did not vote for Obama because he did not support same sex marriage, but I am certainly a lot less pissed at him than I am at the homophobic brats your tea party has selected to represent it.

not my tea party...I don't belong. sorry charlie. fail again

That is the a absoulte truth. Find me some candidates supported by the tea party who support gay rights. Any gay right! Repealing DADT? Repealing DOMA? Support for civil unions?

Chris christie supports civil unions. as do James Huffman and Chris Dudley.

Why aren't you as hard on Obama on this? please do explain this discrepency.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom