• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pentagon Survey: Most troops wouldn't oppose serving with gays

So anyone who supports civil unions over same sex marriage is "anti gay" in your eyes? That is the position you are claiming?

Strawman....

O'Donnell, Buck, Rand, Palin, etc. are any of these people ringing any bells?

Do you really think that anyone here is fooled by your games?

These are ALL of the people backed by the "Tea party movement"?

Here is more evidence you can ignore.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/27/AR2010082705614.html

Last edited:
How is it a Strawman? I'm asking you a question! How ridiculous can you get!

And that has absolutely nothing to do with the tea party.

yeah your twirling faster than a ballerina now. I can't help you if its more important to you to paint your opposition falsely as bigots when it is you who is judging whole groups of people based on the opinions of what? 4?

yeah your twirling faster than a ballerina now. I can't help you if its more important to you to paint your opposition falsely as bigots when it is you who is judging whole groups of people based on the opinions of what? 4?

I can only judge a tree by its fruit. And the tea party has chosen some serious fruits to represent it.

Furthermore, you are trying to change the topic. Do you or do you not believe that someone is anti gay if they support civil unons over same sex marriage?

Try to be intellectually honest just this once and answer the question.

I can only judge a tree by its fruit. And the tea party has chosen some serious fruits to represent it.

This is a lie. I have shown you how its a lie with the last link that you as I predicted ignored. You do a great disservice for your cause.

Furthermore, you are trying to change the topic. Do you or do you not believe that someone is anti gay if they support civil unons over same sex marriage?

Try to be intellectually honest just this once and answer the question.

Well it sure as hell ain't pro-gay. :lamo

I am always intellectually honest. You just don't like your hypocrisy pointed out.

You just don't like your hypocrisy pointed out.

Where does this sound familiar? Oh yeah!

CriticalThought said:
It allows you to argue that anyone who would support Obama is a hypocrite if they would not support your anti gay rights candidates on the grounds of their position of gay rights. It is an incredibly inane position to take.

Uhm this is a strawman, I never made this argument? Who's being dishonest again?

Game, set, and match. I just pointed out your intellectual dishonestly in your own words.

Last edited:
Where does this sound familiar? Oh yeah!

Game, set, and match. I just pointed out your intellectual dishonestly in your own words.

Really? that's the best you got? I guess when you need an easy way out of this hole you dug.... :lamo

just a note, I never made that claim, it is a lie to suggest that was my position.

Really? that's the best you got? I guess when you need an easy way out of this hole you dug.... :lamo

just a note, I never made that claim, it is a lie to suggest that was my position.

Dude, you are embarrassing yourself. Please stop.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-and-sexuality/82032-tea-party-anti-gay-21.html#post1059048984

http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-and-sexuality/82032-tea-party-anti-gay-2.html#post1058998647

Two times in another thread where you stated that was your position.

Last edited:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-and-sexuality/82032-tea-party-anti-gay-21.html#post1059048984

http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-and-sexuality/82032-tea-party-anti-gay-2.html#post1058998647

Two times in another thread where you stated that was your position.

Stop the lying. Stop the intellectual dishonesty. Stop the games. Stop the disgusting tactics. Just stop.

In both those posts I maintain you hold Obama to a different standard, and you do. I never claimed anything else.

you sir, hold Obama to a much more lenient standard than you hold the whole of the tea party. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Game, set, match, you lose.

In both those posts I maintain you hold Obama to a different standard, and you do. I never claimed anything else.

you sir, hold Obama to a much more lenient standard than you hold the whole of the tea party. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Game, set, match, you lose.

You just can't help yourself can you? It's pathetic. :roll:

Answer the question. Is it anti gay to support all gay rights, including civil unions, but not to support same sex marriage? Is that a different standard that rejecting people who reject all gay rights? Do you really want to continue to destroy whatever intellectual crediblity you may have left by holding to this position?

You just can't help yourself can you? It's pathetic. :roll:

Answer the question. Is it anti gay to support all gay rights, including civil unions, but not to support same sex marriage? Is that a different standard that rejecting people who reject all gay rights? Do you really want to continue to destroy whatever intellectual crediblity you may have left by holding to this position?

You lost, give up, move on, start another tea party bashing thread were you can practice your double standard to your hearts content. Stop digging.

You lost, give up, move on, start another tea party bashing thread were you can practice your double standard to your hearts content. Stop digging.

I think I have proven my point about how honest you are and anyone who reads this thread can decide for themselves. Good day to you sir.

I think I have proven my point about how honest you are and anyone who reads this thread can decide for themselves. Good day to you sir.

What is the gay rights movement official position on cuba?

The leaders of the gay rights movement, Nambla supports child molestation, therefore ALL gay rights groups support man boy love.

Now of course this is not true, but this is the sort of asinine logic you spew in your anti-tea party rhetoric. It is an embarrassment for your cause.

Back
Top Bottom