• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi's true motive

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The evil truth of Pelosi is she is trying to thwart a 2024 challenge by Trump on Harris. IOW, She is trying to steal the 2024 election in advance! The impeachment bar has dropped so low it is more of a "vote of no confidence" by your opposition.
Biden is now a dead man walking due to his obvious China/ Ukraine graft, and an expected House takeover in 2022. Pelosi is scared shitless of dumb shit Harris facing Trump In 2024.

Election interference four years out is what is going on.

The evil truth of Pelosi is she is trying to thwart a 2024 challenge by Trump on Harris. IOW, She is trying to steal the 2024 election in advance! The impeachment bar has dropped so low it is more of a "vote of no confidence" by your opposition.
Biden is now a dead man walking due to his obvious China/ Ukraine graft, and an expected House takeover in 2022. Pelosi is scared shitless of dumb shit Harris facing Trump In 2024.

I doubt if Pelosi believes that the (evenly split) Senate will actually convict (which requires a super-majority). I see her motive as trying to weaken (a few) republicant Senator’s re-election chances by trying to trick (some of) them into voting for conviction - upsetting the “Trumpists” among their electorate (base), thus making it easier for their demorat competition to replace them.

Or it could be that he led an insurrection and needs to be held accountable. Could be either/or!

- Many have said Biden was too old to be President. Trump will about the same age in 2024.
- If you believe Pelosi is interfering with the 2024 election with her actions now, then what the heck has Trump been doing with his actions during the 2020 election?

He incited an insurrection.

Trump should never again be allowed to run for ANY public office. I applaud what Pelosi is doing and I hope she succeeds.

Or that it will help unite demorat support to keep her as Speaker.

*Democratic

Could be. But we have more evidence that he deserves impeachment for his role in an insurrection against our government, so that’s what I’m goin with.

Or that it will help unite demorat support to keep her as Speaker.

She was already elected speaker BEFORE this happened, so no. But it is good you think Trump didn't incite an insurrection, helps identify people's true motives like yourself then.

This is a really great example of how Rush and Sean frame their conversations and monologues and preaching.

He led an insurrection. What part of that isn’t deserving of impeachment? If being evil is holding evil accountable, then I don’t want to be not evil!

He led an insurrection. What part of that isn’t deserving of impeachment? If being evil is holding evil accountable, then I don’t want to be not evil!
Some of them are literally street thugs taking over a building that is not their own and republicans say others are evil and then play the victim.

No integrity.

Some of them are literally street thugs taking over a building that is not their own and republicans say others are evil and then play the victim.

No integrity.

They spent the summer insisting Black folks peacefully protesting needed to be rolled over with tanks. Now we have an actual literal riot designed to attack our government, and they still wanna talk about that time at band camp when they believed in law and order.

*Democratic

Could be. But we have more evidence that he deserves impeachment for his role in an insurrection against our government, so that’s what I’m goin with.

There is often more than one motive for a political action.

BTW, I am not a fan of either major political party so I disrespect both (equally) by using demorat and republicant when referring to them.

BTW, I am not a fan of either major political party so I disrespect both (equally) by using demorat and republicant when referring to them.

Sure but I guess in this case Trump made it easy to exercise this one due to leading an insurrection. I mean, it’s not like Pelosi or any speaker, on either side, would decide to just use impeachment with 9 days to go just to whip up the House that they already own. It’s quite a thing to impeach Trump this week, this is uncharted, historic territory - with good reason.

I wish we’d have a tiny bit more respect for our own government sometimes. Let the cynicism drop for a moment.

She was already elected speaker BEFORE this happened, so no. But it is good you think Trump didn't incite an insurrection, helps identify people's true motives like yourself then.

I never made any such claim. BTW, after Trump leaves office (in a few days) he can (and may well) be charged under the normal criminal justice system.

She won't succeed in getting rid of Trump, which means Trump will be free to run again in 2024.

Of course, that doesn't mean he'll win in 2024. She still has her election fraud in her pocket.

It is unfortunate people are so emotional they can't look at the political calculations that actually make things work.
tl;dr "Game theory runs politics, not emotions".

She won't succeed in getting rid of Trump, which means Trump will be free to run again in 2024.
They feel he will be disqualified from running, but she is wrong. If they try to push it, Trump will challenge it in court thus sucking all of the oxygen out of the 2024 campaign. And again SCOTUS won't touch it.

Sure but I guess in this case Trump made it easy to exercise this one due to leading an insurrection. I mean, it’s not like Pelosi or any speaker, on either side, would decide to just use impeachment with 9 days to go just to whip up the House that they already own. It’s quite a thing to impeach Trump this week, this is uncharted, historic territory - with good reason.

I wish we’d have a tiny bit more respect for our own government sometimes. Let the cynicism drop for a moment.
You and Twitts "leading an insurrection" sound good, but is a loser in court.

Yep, ‘we the sheeple’ (the US electorate) are easily herded.
I don't know if you are joking or not but with the loss of print media research, only the diligent can get a handle on what actually is happening.

Last edited:
It is unfortunate people are so emotional they can't look at the political calculations that actually make things work.
tl;dr "Game theory runs politics, not emotions".

Yep, ‘we the sheeple’ (the US electorate) are easily herded.

That's funny considering it was Trump supporters that were engaging in insurrection activities this last week storming the capitol. Glad to see they are getting arrested and held accountable. I bet it had you all giddy as they were crushing the police officer to death.

The evil truth of Pelosi is she is trying to thwart a 2024 challenge by Trump on Harris. IOW, She is trying to steal the 2024 election in advance! The impeachment bar has dropped so low it is more of a "vote of no confidence" by your opposition. Biden is now a dead man walking due to his obvious China/ Ukraine graft, and an expected House takeover in 2022. Pelosi is scared shitless of dumb shit Harris facing Trump In 2024. Election interference four years out is what is going on.

The orange bastard you worship lead an attempted coup. The words of a supporter of treason and sedition are worth less than nothing.

I see black helicopters over your house.

I'll race you to the gallows and we will see who the mob choses!

Did you just forget you were supposed to pretend to love law and order?

Trumpism: the evil is the point, but the stupidity sometimes gets in the way.

Did you just forget you were supposed to pretend to love law and order?

Trumpism: the evil is the point, but the stupidity sometimes gets in the way.
cons have to remove all their "blue lives matter" bumper stickers and replace them with "sometimes blue lives matter".

Back
Top Bottom