• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi's true motive

She won't succeed in getting rid of Trump, which means Trump will be free to run again in 2024.

Of course, that doesn't mean he'll win in 2024. She still has her election fraud in her pocket.
She will succeed. Trump will never again be allowed to run for public office with a conviction in the Senate. Now if she could include his useless kids.

She will succeed. Trump will never again be allowed to run for public office with a conviction in the Senate. Now if she could include his useless kids.
Well, there you go.

You should tell her who her next target needs to be, though I suspect she is already 10 steps ahead of you. (She has already decided who will win in 2024.)

And we are also to presume Big Tech won't be invited by democrats to do a more professional job vote shifting?

There’s no way Pelosi could not respond with an impeachment. Regardless of what happens in the end the President cannot declare war on the Congress and not be called on it.

The evil truth of Pelosi is she is trying to thwart a 2024 challenge by Trump on Harris. IOW, She is trying to steal the 2024 election in advance! The impeachment bar has dropped so low it is more of a "vote of no confidence" by your opposition.
Biden is now a dead man walking due to his obvious China/ Ukraine graft, and an expected House takeover in 2022. Pelosi is scared shitless of dumb shit Harris facing Trump In 2024.

Election interference four years out is what is going on.
the GOP became infested with populist wingnuts who just rained nasty accusations. Calling Joe Biden a pedophile which reeked of that Qanon crap pissed off lots of people. I am 61. I have never seen anything like it.

The evil truth of Pelosi is she is trying to thwart a 2024 challenge by Trump on Harris. IOW, She is trying to steal the 2024 election in advance! The impeachment bar has dropped so low it is more of a "vote of no confidence" by your opposition.
Biden is now a dead man walking due to his obvious China/ Ukraine graft, and an expected House takeover in 2022. Pelosi is scared shitless of dumb shit Harris facing Trump In 2024.

Election interference four years out is what is going on.
I can understand why a lot of people wouldn't like Pelosi, she's not my favorite either. But Occam's Razor applied here tells us this: that Trump incited an insurrection against the Legislative Branch of the government and he needs to be held accountable.

If anyone opposing impeachment puts their reelection at risk well that's just icing on the cake.

- Many have said Biden was too old to be President. Trump will about the same age in 2024.
- If you believe Pelosi is interfering with the 2024 election with her actions now, then what the heck has Trump been doing with his actions during the 2020 election?
it's justifiable if you are a Republican, it is sleazy if you are a Democrat 😆

I doubt if Pelosi believes that the (evenly split) Senate will actually convict (which requires a super-majority). I see her motive as trying to weaken (a few) republicant Senator’s re-election chances by trying to trick (some of) them into voting for conviction - upsetting the “Trumpists” among their electorate (base), thus making it easier for their demorat competition to replace them.
Pelosi is evil!! luckily I live in Canada, I don't have to hide under my bed :cool:

Back
Top Bottom