• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi rips GOP leaders for sticking with Marjorie Taylor Greene (1/28/21)

Neither is Matt Gaetz campaining in WY to unseat Liz Cheney. She is one of the few truly rational Repubs.
You can have her. She's all yours.

I don't know, and I wouldn't begin to know what was on his mind.

I'll take a guess and say he thought the whole thing was a witch hunt, (and it was!), and instead of keeping his mouth shut, and letting the investigation play out, he made it worse for himself by possibly obstructing the process. Remember, Mueller could not exonerate but that doesn't mean he found a clear case of obstruction of justice either. The latter has yet to be proved, nor have charges been lobbed against him by the DOJ.
There's a pretty good reason why you don't get to decide for yourself when it's acceptable to obstruct an investigation. There wouldn't be anybody left on earth to say, "Yeah, I'm guilty, go ahead and investigate that." Instead, everybody would be saying, "I get to obstruct an investigation because I'm a viiiiictiiiiim."

The Mueller report found no collusion from the Trump campaign.
The Mueller report could not exonerate Trump for obstruction of the investigation.

They found no conspiracy. They detailed collusion.

There's a pretty good reason why you don't get to decide for yourself when it's acceptable to obstruct an investigation. There wouldn't be anybody left on earth to say, "Yeah, I'm guilty, go ahead and investigate that."

Of course it didn't occur to Trump to think, "I'm innocent; let them waste their time." That never occurs to a guilty person.

I'll believe it when and if charges of obstruction are brought against him, and he is found guilty.

Your MMV

Perhaps. And maybe Republicans can learn for themselves why we're not going out of our way to piss off Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin.

Other than I don't like anyone to be harassed in public, there is nothing she did wrong.
Have you read her tweets and what she "liked"?

You are literally saying that tweets that she liked were not wrong. What is wrong with you?

I'll believe it when and if charges of obstruction are brought against him, and he is found guilty.

Quick question. If you were on the jury and heard incontrovertible evidence that he was guilty, would you vote to convict?

Ah yes, because Liz Cheney fits right in with leftists with her...

...anti-abortion stance, opposition to taxes on the wealthy, desires to cut welfare, opposition to renewable energy, opposition to same-sex marriage, opposition to gun control, and support of the border wall.

I'd say you're making less and less sense, but I think that implies you'd have made sense at some point.
He didn't obstruct the investigation, he fully cooperated with it. Which is why they couldn't "exhonerate"
Quote the relevant passage.
All of volume 1. You should read it.

Pelosi rips GOP leaders for sticking with Marjorie Taylor Greene

The recent 5 year old that was just benched has been replaced by a 5 year old's brain in one MT Greene. What's the problem?
Pelosi calling Greene the enemy within is really rich when one of her big mouth members, AOC basically accused Ted Cruz of attempted murder.
Another one of her big mouths, Maxine Waters called for violence and harassments of any member of the Trump administration and fellow Republican members of Congress in public and at their homes. Pelosi never censored Tlaib and Omar for their offensive anti-Semite remarks or chastised them for their previous comments inciting violence against Republican members of Congress.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Pelosi needs to clean up the mess in her own party before going after their political opponents.

Ah yes, because Liz Cheney fits right in with leftists with her...

...anti-abortion stance, opposition to taxes on the wealthy, desires to cut welfare, opposition to renewable energy, opposition to same-sex marriage, opposition to gun control, and support of the border wall.
GIven up on that Big Tent bullshit, I see.

He didn't obstruct the investigation, he fully cooperated with it. Which is why they couldn't "exhonerate"

Lmao that is not what the report states at all.

GIven up on that Big Tent bullshit, I see.

That's not a reply at all, lol.

Where exactly does Cheney lie on the left/right scale? Can you actually identify what makes her more left wing than right?

That's not a reply at all, lol.

Where exactly does Cheney lie on the left/right scale? Can you actually identify what makes her more left wing than right?
Going along with the left's impeachment charade. 'nuff said. She's all yours.

It's what relevant, rather than trying to frame the conext with a narrow line to try to exclude actual criticism.

Concerns about Trump's ties with Russia were perfectly valid given that he

A) Had business dealing in Russia

B) Repeatedly refused to publish his taxes or detail his business ventures

He could have dismissed all these concerns just by being honest and open about it, but he refused to.
Trump, honest and open? :ROFLMAO:

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Pelosi needs to clean up the mess in her own party before going after their political opponents.
Just like Republicans cleaning up their mega messes. Just tune in to the Senate trial of Trump to watch another big mess thoroughly cleaned up by the majority of Trumplicans. :poop:

The Mueller report found no collusion from the Trump campaign.
The Mueller report could not exonerate Trump for obstruction of the investigation.
No it didn't. It found no conspiracy. We know that djt's campaign manager (Manafort) gave private internal polling data to Kilimnik (Russian agent). How would you describe that? I know I've asked you this before with no response so let me give you a hint...
collusion, noun, secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

So it’s now the mainstream GOP position that Democrats are running baby eating rings.
They need every voter they can get. They'd invite Muslim extremists with open arms if they thought they'd vote republican when they weren't bombing liberals.

Going along with the left's impeachment charade. 'nuff said. She's all yours.

lol, so the GOP is no longer defined by conservatism? It's just if you like Trump or not?

When you encourage people to storm the Capitol, people will hold it against you. Ted should have thought of that.
???

When did Ted "encourage people to storm the Capitol"?

But Jewish space lasers, tho

Back
Top Bottom