• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi rips GOP leaders for sticking with Marjorie Taylor Greene (1/28/21)

The Mueller report, which specifically did not exonerate Trump? That one?
No the Mueller report, which specifically said your party's conspiracy theory about Trump was batshit insane.

I never said they did. We are right back to where we were the other day--you not being able to read.

What’s the middle ground between “Democrats are operating an underground child sex trafficking ring” and “No they‘re not”?
Maybe you guys should just stop running those things then.

Yipes

Accusing cardinal personally there was a nice touch too.

The Mueller report, which specifically did not exonerate Trump? That one?

The Mueller report found no collusion from the Trump campaign.
The Mueller report could not exonerate Trump for obstruction of the investigation.

Your entire party is batshit insane and pursued the Russia Russia Russia conspiracy theory for close to three years (some, most(?) stlll are true beleivers). But your voters in your districts clearly support batshit insane. What do you propose doing to do about it?

Hey, more deflection!

No the Mueller report, which specifically said your party's conspiracy theory about Trump was batshit insane.

Right, the one where it specifically stated it didn't exonerate Trump. Glad we're on the same page.

There's a lot of people in her party that Nancy needs to deal with before she attacks the GOP.

Maybe Nancy should put a bell on this insane, little cat...

When you encourage people to storm the Capitol, people will hold it against you. Ted should have thought of that.

Pelosi rips GOP leaders for sticking with Marjorie Taylor Greene

The recent 5 year old that was just benched has been replaced by a 5 year old's brain in one MT Greene. What's the problem?

Wasn't bald faced lies. Bipartisan panels agreed with the uunderlymg premise. Statistical analysis points to the possibility the trolls tipped the election to trump. So that qualifies the situation a bit.

But I do not recall a single assault on the capitol after a fiery speech just before the final certification, by Hillary Clinton, who had spent months with a willing chorus claiming the election and the country were being stolen.

Until you got one of those, you got nothin'.

I guess I don't get this. Marjorie Taylor Greene, with her conspiracy theories and death threats against Democrats IS the modern Republican Party. She's only giving voice to what most of them think. She is hardly out of the mainstream of modern Republican thinking.
Neither is Matt Gaetz campaining in WY to unseat Liz Cheney. She is one of the few truly rational Repubs.

Exactly, Greene makes the Michelle Bachmann of 10 years ago look reasonable by comparison and she was mental.

I'm telling you dude, this mass Psychosis is rooted in something beyond simply propaganda...

Sugar Consumption may be the culprit, but peoples brains are FUBAR'd.

This level of delusion by Trumpists is beyond all comprehension.
Don't blame sugar. Just call batshit crazy, batshit crazy.

Imagine you got so into things that you sort of lost track and when the blackout ended, you were supporting people like MTG and Boebert, while they screech about vaccines and chemtrails and staged school shootings.

And then imagine not being embarrassed by that.

According to who, you? lol

Notice how Fletch avoided all the other garbage she's said, like saying Muslims shouldn't hold public office, suggesting that the wildfires were caused by space lazers, or all the other Qanon nonsense. Gotta zero in the only subject you've already been spoon-fed on how to respond to.
You didnt provide evidence of any of those and none of those seem much different than the Collusion Truthers you like having in government.

lol

The investigation that produced multiple arrests and prison sentences is a big conspiracy. Right. Keep telling yourself that.
It produced zero evidence of collusion, yet you fell for it and seem to still be falling for it. That puts you in no position to criticize the CT nonsense spouted by others.

Because that's where you get all your comebacks? I can tell.
Another "I know you are but what am I?" response. Good stuff dude.

And why, pray tell, would Trump want to obstruct the investigation?

I don't know, and I wouldn't begin to know what was on his mind.

I'll take a guess and say he thought the whole thing was a witch hunt, (and it was!), and instead of keeping his mouth shut, and letting the investigation play out, he made it worse for himself by possibly obstructing the process. Remember, Mueller could not exonerate but that doesn't mean he found a clear case of obstruction of justice either. The latter has yet to be proved, nor have charges been lobbed against him by the DOJ.

eta: But getting back to my point, and the subject of this thread. Pelosi is one to talk about ANYONE since it was her and her ilk Democrats who continued to parrot a fake narrative, conspiracy theory, that Trump was guilty of collusion with Russia long after Mueller cleared the potus of this.

The 2020 Congressional Candidates Who Support QAnon

If Republicans re-constitute to her liking what would be the point of being Republicans? They'd be Democrats by any other name, and some of them kinda are already.
Yeah, Republicans gave up decency 4 years ago. No point in asking them to go backwards.

Other than I don't like anyone to be harassed in public, there is nothing she did wrong.

You didnt provide evidence of any of those

lol, need me to post shit here so you can get started on screaming fake news?

Or how about thinking the Las Vegas shooting was a false flag? https://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/n...face-debate-over-guns/F8bEviF0ZwtQsVZ4tc1J6K/
marjorietaylorgreene-fb-threadandlikeoncomment.png

It produced zero evidence of collusion,

Over 30 people were charged, but yeah man. Maybe if you keep repeating this lie it will eventually work with someone.

Another "I know you are but what am I?" response. Good stuff dude.

Your insults are as second rate as your debate skills, lol

Back
Top Bottom