• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parliament: Armed man 'shot dead by police after 'driving into pedestrians[W:209,237]

Re: Parliament shooting: Armed man 'shot dead by police' after 'driving into pedestri

One man with a knife in a car.

And London is paralyzed.

Re: Parliament shooting: Armed man 'shot dead by police' after 'driving into pedestri

Is he confirmed dead?

I've only seen that he's been shot.

Santa Anna was no Napoleon, despite what he thought of himself. If he had been, you "American patriots" would have been whipped within weeks.

LOL!

Yes, Mexico was whipped by a few American Patriots.

Yes, England was whipped by a few American Patriots.

Anything else needed to be said?

:mrgreen:

England!!!

Get a clue!!!

It's called EXTREME VETTING!!!

:2usflag::2usflag::2usflag:

He made his point without a gun.

Jihad.

:usflag2:

This is happening across the world with increasing frequency, or its being reported more often. Not sure which.

This recently happened in Australia. Lone wolf plows into crowd, killing five, including a young girl and a baby. He'd stabbed someone else earlier. Angry white male dressed in red underwear, had gotten into an argument with someone else.

Also recently happened in Germany. He also had a knife. A 35yo German national.

There was also a 12/2016 terrorist attack in Germany, when a lone wolf German drove into a crowd with a truck. 12 killed, 50 injured.

In Nov 2016 an Ohio State student plowed into a crowd and then stabbed people. He was a Somali student unhappy about something (legal permanent resident).

There are other similar incidents around the world. The vehicle as a weapon. Often with a knife, as well.

Because you can pass all the gun laws you want, but murderers will always find a way to murder. If it was legal to carry in London, someone might have stopped him before he got as far as he did.

Remind me again what the UK's murder rate is compared to ours?

England!!!

Get a clue!!!

It's called EXTREME VETTING!!!

The propaganda is out of place with so many hurt/injured in London. Wishing all a speedy recovery except the scumbag that initiated the attack.

This is happening across the world with increasing frequency, or its being reported more often. Not sure which.

This recently happened in Australia. Lone wolf plows into crowd, killing five, including a young girl and a baby. He'd stabbed someone else earlier. Angry white male dressed in red underwear, had gotten into an argument with someone else.

There was also a 12/2016 terrorist attack in Germany, when a lone wolf German drove into a crowd with a truck. 12 killed, 50 injured.

In Nov 2016 an Ohio State student plowed into a crowd and then stabbed people. He was a Somali student unhappy about something (legal permanent resident).

There are other similar incidents around the world. The vehicle as a weapon. Often with a knife, as well.

Damned Somalis......they keep turning up at bloody massacres.

This will likely be another one.

:2usflag:

I feel like crying. My husband and kids and I were just there the last week in February. We spent many days in and around the Parliament area as it is in the thick of many tourist spots. Westminster Abbey is right across the road. Trafalgar Square is right up the road. It's directly on the Thames, right near the London Bridge and right at the Underground stops. It is almost directly across from the London Eye. Listening to Big Ben bong on every quarter of the hour is so moving. This is one of my many hundreds of pictures I took there. This one is from Thursday, March 2 - less than 3 weeks ago. There are policemen in my photo. We spoke with them. They were very pleasant. And everything that day was so relaxing. My heart goes out to those people.

BB.jpg

The Nice attack showed the way. That was gruesome.

The UK's murder rate is currently climbing as their multiculturalism increases........like ours.

:2usflag:

And London is paralyzed.

Actually it is much worse than that. Two people have been confirmed dead. The vehicle prior to the stabbings was used to run over at least 12 pedestrians on the Westminster bridge. One woman has been pronounced dead and there are several with catastrophic injuries.

Has the attacker been identified yet?

Remind me again why England's crime rate is the third highest in the world?

Reports on CBC dozens injured and the car mowed down a number of people. Video will be online, person recorded it.

Probably good too that the assailant did not.

He made his point without a gun.

Jihad.

Too bad a citizen didn't have a gun and shoot the ****ing asshole dead.

This is going to continue to happen... hate to say it. It's the new normal, and years ago James Mitchell, who spent time picking Khalid Shiek Mohammed's brain said this is the direction of terrorism the kooks were interested in.

MR. MITCHELL: It would be horrific. I mean, it would just be absolutely horrific. He said that — again, he said, al Qaeda dreams of these large-scale attacks, he said, but he got fascinated by the Beltway sniper. Remember when that was going on, Malvo, or whatever that guy’s name was — and the other guy, Muhammad. They were hiding in the trunk of cars and shooting people. I think they killed 17 people in and around here. He was fascinated by that. He would spend hours to me talking about that. And then he would talk about the economy of scale and what that actually means for planning attacks because that’s what he’s always doing is planning — he gets up every day and tries to figure out how to kill more Americans, you know.

And what he said was al Qaeda’s dreaming about these large-scale catastrophic attacks. And that would be great, but that’s not all that practical, right? It’s too slow, because the target isn’t our buildings or our tanks or our military. The target is our minds, right? It’s not going to be one with blood and bullets. It’s going to be one in our heads. And so what he said is we need lots of lone wolf — he didn’t call them that — he called single martyrs, shahids, who would go into the American culture and pull off low-tech attacks. He said, with enough of those low-tech attacks, like happened with the Beltway shooter, it would cripple America. It would — and I can’t really go into the attacks because they were incredibly easy and horrific, you know.

Inside the Islamist terrorist?s mind: A conversation with former CIA interrogator James Mitchell - AEI

It's happening, and yes this is a British attack, but here, the Demokrats are complicit in helping bring this misery to our shores.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exactly one year ago to the day was the terrorist attack in Brussels that killed 32 people and injured over 300.

The government is calling it a terrorist incident.

Too bad a citizen didn't have a gun and shoot the ****ing asshole dead.
No republic = no citizens.
We are subjects here.

And one subject did have a gun and did shoot him dead. So no worries there.

Some horrible partisan posts in here already for what is still a developing story.

And London is paralyzed.

Hardly its called security procedures. City isn't completely shutdown like Boston was a few years ago.

Police "fear".

So far our recent attacks ( not many of them) have involved knifes and machetes etc. Ironically one of our MP's was shot last year by a white extremist and that wasn't a gun bought on the black market either.

You asked for evidence of a gun black market. There it is.

And London is paralyzed.

Actually only the Thames by the area and the London Eye and the area immediately surrounding the Parliament buildings, including Parliament itself, are paralyzed. Everything else in London is moving as usual. I just spoke with our landlord whose apartment we stayed in, which is not that far from this area, and he said everything else is open with no plans to close anything. It's probably the equivalent of 5 square blocks altogether, at the most.

Back
Top Bottom