• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Only 1 Percent Of Black Voters Support Donald Trump

It cracks me up when conservatives say "Deficits don't matter." Remember when Dick Cheney said that? I guess it only matters when the President is a Democrat.

Don't worry, you can pretend again when Trump is President.

I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say. What does any of that have to do with your point that "nothing improves for blacks under republicans either"?

I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say. What does any of that have to do with your point that "nothing improves for blacks under republicans either"?

You're the one who flits from topic to topic here. You brought up deficit spending and how libs crack you up.

Well, who are they gonna vote for? They've got one party that at least speaks their language. The other one pretends they don't exist for the most part.

That doesn't even make any sense. What do you mean by "speaks their language"?

So what's your plan to control illegal immigration?

Mine would be to crackdown on people who hire illegal immigrants. The wall is an obstacle. Human history is all about overcoming obstacles. If nobody illegally hired illegal immigrants, they will stop coming.

You're the one who flits from topic to topic here. You brought up deficit spending and how libs crack you up.

I think you're a bit confused. I said nothing about deficit spending.

That doesn't even make any sense. What do you mean by "speaks their language"?

Which party can't bring itself to even pretend that there's a problem with racist policemen? I've seen in this board that the members of this party ALWAYS rushes to defend the police.

Mine would be to crackdown on people who hire illegal immigrants. The wall is an obstacle. Human history is all about overcoming obstacles. If nobody illegally hired illegal immigrants, they will stop coming.

Soooo, you were a Romney supporter? Somehow, I doubt that

There is a reason it's called "The Democratic Machine." Stacked decks make the game almost impossible to win. Spend 'til broke on unkept public pension promises, and you've got the teachers, law enforcement, firemen, paramedics and other municipal workers voting for the latest Pied Piper. Make city residency a requirement. Install patronage workers top to bottom. And just keep doing the same old same old...destroying generations of poor Americans - all the while pitting them against successful Americans at every opportunity. Sad, really.

Greetings, MaggieD. :2wave:

Great post! You hit the nail on the head! :thumbs:

So what's your plan to control illegal immigration?

Being a "lib" and all, I of course support the idea of spending a few hundred billion building a wall that will not do a thing to keep the illegals out of the country. Let's ignore the facts that illegal immigration from Mexico has stalled recently, or that both Republicans and Democrats have been ignoring illegal immigration for decades, or that the employers of illegals want them here. Whatever we do, we libs don't want the law against hiring illegals enforced, since we're all for helping the employers of illegals continue their cheap labor source. No, no, let's waste a ton of money building a wall and then pretend that the problem is solved. That's what libs do, right?

Being a "lib" and all, I of course support the idea of spending a few hundred billion building a wall that will not do a thing to keep the illegals out of the country. Let's ignore the facts that illegal immigration from Mexico has stalled recently, or that both Republicans and Democrats have been ignoring illegal immigration for decades, or that the employers of illegals want them here. Whatever we do, we libs don't want the law against hiring illegals enforced, since we're all for helping the employers of illegals continue their cheap labor source. No, no, let's waste a ton of money building a wall and then pretend that the problem is solved. That's what libs do, right?
You could've just said, you've got nothing. :shrug:

Sorry, don't know anything about candidates other than DT and HC.
I think most voters, including blacks, feel the same way. Many black voters in particular don't want to gamble on an unelectable independent candidate that allows the candidate they most dislike (Donald Trump) to win.

On the other hand, Democrats seem to take that support for granted. But yea, when the KKK and Neo-Nazis are enthusiastically supporting your party and your message, then the reason blacks won't vote for you is pretty obvious. I have noticed that a lot of Trump supporters use dog whistles to show their hatred of blacks. If they were honest, they would just come right on out with how they feel, and start using the N word again.

Dog whistles, safe spaces, micro aggressions, bigots, haters, laws that aren't enforced, no accountability, out right lies and fabrications, and a media that ignores that ignores that last three.

Really? One just has to look at the condition of our inner cities run for YEARS by Dems...look at inner-city school quality or lack thereof...look at what Dem give-away programs have done to poor families. It's hardly ancient history.

Black people *have* looked at the inner cities and seen what the Democrats have done for them. Schools are better, crime is down, their incomes are up, better housing, etc

Black people *have* looked at the inner cities and seen what the Democrats have done for them. Schools are better, crime is down, their incomes are up, better housing, etc

I don't even know hot to respond to this.

I have a suggestion - You could concede the point :lol:

:lol . . . Ah.....no. ;)

I am most definitely getting summarily beaten up in ANOTHER thread, however.

Sigh...

Republicans have done a horrible job of outreach to the black community. They assume they won't get the black vote so they don't even try.

Well yes and then you've got people like Newt Gingrich saying "Blacks should demand jobs not foodstamps" and getting thunderous applause from the GOP. I've never met a single person who prioritizes getting government assistance over actual work. I've met people who have government assistance and one person who is declared disabled. That disabled person would love to work but cannot. But to catagorically say "all BLACKS SHOULD DEMAND JOBS" is outrageous and to get support for such comments is even worse. The GOP unnecessarily injects racist comments into their dialogue and then wonders why they don't get more support.

It's also a good cover when you have no idea what you're talking about, and have no plan. ;)

My plan to deal with illegal immigration is as follows:

1. Deny illegals employment and government services.
2. The ones who return home, go to an American consulate and show that they've been working and paying taxes in the US, and who pass a background check are issued a green card.
It's really very simple. Let's keep the ones who are working here, give them a path to citizenship, let them stay legally. Let's not, however, pass amnesty. When Reagan signed amnesty into law, the flow of illegals increased exponentially, as the rumors were they could come here and immediately get amnesty.

Let's not spend a hundred billion or however much it costs building a wall. That would be stupid.

Along the way, let's admit that the flow of illegals from Mexico has dropped off to nearly zero already. Let's quit spouting nonsense about how the "conservatives" want to secure the border, while the "liberals" don't. The facts simply don't support that meme.

Your plan???

You are too young to really understand, I imagine.

You haven't learned your history obviously.

The Demokrats have been, throughout their history, the party that voted to keep blacks down. Only the Republicans can claim a perfect voting record on behalf of blacks.

Back
Top Bottom