• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Only 1 Percent Of Black Voters Support Donald Trump

And The Wall... Enforcing immigration laws would be a great benefit for Black Americans.

Who is reporting it? None of the propagandist networks.

And The Wall... Enforcing immigration laws would be a great benefit for Black Americans.

Who is reporting it? None of the propagandist networks.

the wall wouldn't do squat, since most illegals coming in from Mexico have been coming into the US via tunnels.

the wall wouldn't do squat, since most illegals coming in from Mexico have been coming into the US via tunnels.

Really? I'd like to see the stats on that.

You dispute my claim on the press?

Really? I'd like to see the stats on that.

You dispute my claim on the press?

The wall wouldn't do more than wast a lot of taxpayer money.
And no, Mexico isn't going to pay for it.

Some illegals come through tunnels (not sure how many), some just overstay visas, few sneak in across the border any more. Here are more interesting facts about immigration (legal and illegal) from Mexico.

Now, back to Trump and his record setting low approval rating from black Americans. It must have to do with more than partisan loyalty. Must have something to do with the candidate himself.

Vote independent. Send a powerful message. "We're sick and tired of this crap, and we aren't going to take it any more."
What electable independent would most black voters choose? Many don't want even the slightest possibility of a President Trump.

I simply do not understand how blacks can support Hillary Clinton or any other Democrat.

You are too young to really understand, I imagine.

What electable independent would most black voters choose? Many don't want even the slightest possibility of a President Trump.

Sorry, don't know anything about candidates other than DT and HC.

Really? One just has to look at the condition of our inner cities run for YEARS by Dems...look at inner-city school quality or lack thereof...look at what Dem give-away programs have done to poor families. It's hardly ancient history.

Really? One just has to look at the condition of our inner cities run for YEARS by Dems...look at inner-city school quality or lack thereof...look at what Dem give-away programs have done to poor families. It's hardly ancient history.

And yet the Republicans refuse to even run candidates for mayor of these cities. Hard to make a different choice isn't it?

There's your problem right there.

I don't have a problem. Our COUNTRY has a problem. And it won't be solved any time soon.

A vote for an independent is a vote for the leader at the polls. It may send a message for next time, four or eight years away, but, in the meantime...

I don't have a problem. Our COUNTRY has a problem. And it won't be solved any time soon.

A vote for an independent is a vote for the leader at the polls. It may send a message for next time, four or eight years away, but, in the meantime...

Electoral College. My vote makes zero difference. My state's votes will go to Clinton even if I vote for Mickey Mouse.

Interesting comment.

Age should not be a requirement to understand the accuracy of the posters comment.

One party, the Democratic Party, has been promoting and rewarding illegal immigration. Census Bureau numbers identify where illegal aliens are finding housing. BLS statistics identify how that has impacted Black Communities.

One example, Compton, CA. Formerly a well known Black Community, today, 65% of it's residents are latino. The resulting impact on housing and jobs has had the most detrimental impact on Blacks who used to live in Compton. This pattern has been repeated in Lynnwood, Paramount, Bell, and other surrounding communities. This pattern has been repeated throughout major population centers in many areas of the country.

Single handedly, Democratic Party policies and agendas have decimated Black Communities, impacting education, housing and economic opportunity.

The big question is, when will Blacks recognize they have been played, and what are they going to do about it?

And yet the Republicans refuse to even run candidates for mayor of these cities. Hard to make a different choice isn't it?

There is a reason it's called "The Democratic Machine." Stacked decks make the game almost impossible to win. Spend 'til broke on unkept public pension promises, and you've got the teachers, law enforcement, firemen, paramedics and other municipal workers voting for the latest Pied Piper. Make city residency a requirement. Install patronage workers top to bottom. And just keep doing the same old same old...destroying generations of poor Americans - all the while pitting them against successful Americans at every opportunity. Sad, really.

They won't and don't deserve it.

Now if they drop their racism, small government "conservatism" bull****, and hate of the welfare state, they may have a chance.
I don't get it, racism in the democrat party seems to work just fine. :shrug:

Electoral College. My vote makes zero difference. My state's votes will go to Clinton even if I vote for Mickey Mouse.

Mine, too.

And I just might. President Mouse sounds better than President Trump anyway.

A wee bit of honest reporting would change this greatly, but the problem is, there is virtually none on this issue.

Demokrats got 'em on the government plantation, right where they want 'em.

They went nuts for an inexperienced Black candidate in 08... Who read a mean Telepromteur... Was far Left, mentored by a racist, hung with a domestic terrorist, and other shady characters.

What about a guy who didn't need a Telepromteur, is brighter, far more eloquent... Problem is, he was a Conservative... Alan Keyes in 2000.

You rarely see the likes of folks like Sowell & Williams... Why?

It's always the same poison... Sharpton, Jackson... And perpetuating destructive lies like Black Lives Matter/Ferguson.

They've gone full-out Du Bois, when the should be going and have gone Booker T. Washington.
I have never understood why blacks vote democrat. Nothing ever improves for them under democrat regimes.

I have never understood why blacks vote democrat. Nothing ever improves for them under democrat regimes.

Nothing ever improves for them under Republican administrations either.

A wee bit of honest reporting would change this greatly, but the problem is, there is virtually none on this issue.

Demokrats got 'em on the government plantation, right where they want 'em.

They went nuts for an inexperienced Black candidate in 08... Who read a mean Telepromteur... Was far Left, mentored by a racist, hung with a domestic terrorist, and other shady characters.

What about a guy who didn't need a Telepromteur, is brighter, far more eloquent... Problem is, he was a Conservative... Alan Keyes in 2000.

You rarely see the likes of folks like Sowell & Williams... Why?

It's always the same poison... Sharpton, Jackson... And perpetuating destructive lies like Black Lives Matter/Ferguson.

They've gone full-out Du Bois, when the should be going and have gone Booker T. Washington.

Alan Keyes is a loon.

Lol, it always cracks me up when libs pretend to care about wasting taxpayer money. :lamo

It cracks me up when conservatives say "Deficits don't matter." Remember when Dick Cheney said that? I guess it only matters when the President is a Democrat.

Don't worry, you can pretend again when Trump is President.

Soooooo.....what's your point?

Well, who are they gonna vote for? They've got one party that at least speaks their language. The other one pretends they don't exist for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom