• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

OK let's out some nazis.

galenrox said:
Depends, which one led to the deaths of 55 million people? Which one is based on being a little bitter ***** ****** who licks dogs assholes for sustinence, one who dreams of being tortured by his or her mother chained to a wall, being a pathetic little sissy bitch who no one loves or will ever love and thus turns to the teachings of another sissy little bitch that tells them "No, it's ok, you're special somehow." No, you're not special, you're a little ***** bitch who has no reason to live considering that you just frickin take up space and waste food that could be used for people who actually deserve to live.
It's the nazis, every single ****ing one of them.

Insane rantings from a kid who does not even have a job?

But listens to Jewish Punk Rock bands with songs about "Killing the Whiteman."

Poor sad little wigger!

Insane rantings from a kid who does not even have a job?

But listens to Jewish Punk Rock bands with songs about "Killing the Whiteman."

Poor sad little wigger!

Better than insane rantings from a douchebag that forgot his foil hat and anti-logic spray.

If you're going to try and be a racist get your ****ing terms right. If he listens to punk rock hes not a wigger.

Poor sad unfunny dipshit.

OdgenTugbyGlub said:
If you're going to try and be a racist get your ****ing terms right. If he listens to punk rock hes not a wigger.

KILLIN DA WHITE MAN?

DOWN WIT DA WHITE MAN?

OH YEAH?

Entartete Kunst (Degenerate Art)
http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/holocaust/arts/artDegen.htm

Jews & Mexicans slandering white people = not funny.

NOFX18.jpg
holocaust03.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a picture that is funny.

Follow%20your%20leader.GIF

jamesrage said:
Here is a picture that is funny.

This from a guy who worships a Leninist Jew named Michael Weiner.

Do you think he pronounces it "Weener" or "Whiner?"

Go kill and die for Israel idiot!

Michael Savage told you to.

This from a guy who worships a Leninist Jew named Michael Weiner.

Michael Savage told you to.

Hey Nazi that picture has some good advice for you.

If hating garbage like this makes me a NAZI than I will proudly call mysef a NAZI.

Or am I just more intelligent?

ddd.black.crime.wigger.jpg

Lucidthots said:
If hating garbage like this makes me a NAZI than I will proudly call mysef a NAZI.

ddd.black.crime.wigger.jpg

What do you think posting that picture is doing? While I certainly think that many piercings is gross, whatever gets you through the night is fine by me.

DEUTSCHALND : SEIG HIEL!

300px-Brandenburg_gate_sunset_quadriga.jpg

Kelzie said:
What do you think posting that picture is doing? While I certainly think that many piercings is gross, whatever gets you through the night is fine by me.

I do not share your indifference regarding racial and cultural defilement.

Damn, this is fun. Just saw you in "who's on-line" viewing attachments you fag Nazi. Guess who has the only attachments in this thread? That means you were looking at my pretty pictures Nazi. Why you worried about me Nazi? Under your skin? I got your atttention don't I? Stupid Nazi. Like the pictures or you fuc*king Hitlers dog? Or Hitler fuc*king you? Or you fuc*king Hiltler? And so on...now you can't claim you can't be bothered with me. I saw you you stupid Nazi. Master race my ass.

Lucidthots said:
I do not share your indifference regarding racial and cultural defilement.

Hay nazi hows the protocals of the elders of Zion working out for you? You understand that it's a forgery right? You can't beat me I've read Mein Kompf and most of the Goebles propoganda.

Last edited:
Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Hay nazi hows the protocals of the elders of Zion working out for you? You understand that it's a forgery right?

I have never read it.

I have no idea what it says.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

It makes no difference to me.

Why is this relavent?

When did I say there is a Jewish Conspiracy?

David Rockefeller (Standard Oil/U.N./World Bank/IMF/Federal Reserve/Chase Bank/Yale University/CFR/Trilateral Commission/CIA/Encyclopedia Britanica/PBS/KPPC/CNN/PNAC/Nova/etc etc etc.) is an American with Jesuit Catholic German roots.

Last edited:
Lucidthots said:
I have never read it.

I have no idea what it says.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

It makes no difference to me.

Why is this relavent?

When did I say there is a Jewish Conspiracy?

David Rockefeller (Standard Oil/U.N./World Bank/IMF/Federal Reserve/Chase Bank/Yale University/CFR/Trilateral Commission/CIA/Encyclopedia Britanica/PBS/KPPC/CNN/PNAC/Nova/etc etc etc.) is an American with Jesuit Catholic German roots.

**** . . . . you have some good propoganda, but you're still the enemy you nazi ****, I'm gonna wade into you and spill your blood, I know what to do, we aren't holding our position, we'll let the hun do that, we're advancing alot and all the time, we're going to move through the hun like crap through a goose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from my grandfather who drove a boat in Normandy: us Irish, we kill crawts!

Last edited:

Actually it is coments like this that make yo a Nazi.

"This from a guy who worships a Leninist Jew named Michael Weiner.

Michael Savage told you to."

Out of all the the things you could have pointed out about about Michael Savage, it was his ethnicity you were focused on.Most liberals just resort to calling him a idiot because they disagree with his views,you like any "good" Nazi had to focus on him being of jewish decent.

Here is another picture that is funny.Oh wait it is the same one with blood stains

22904835_3830f28e5a_m.jpg

Here is another one.If only windows paint existed back then we could have tarnished the hell out of Hitler's reputation amoungst the Nazi Germans.
hitlerssecretfamily2ts.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

teacher said:
Damn, this is fun. Just saw you in "who's on-line" viewing attachments you fag Nazi. Guess who has the only attachments in this thread? That means you were looking at my pretty pictures Nazi. Why you worried about me Nazi? Under your skin? I got your atttention don't I? Stupid Nazi. Like the pictures or you fuc*king Hitlers dog? Or Hitler fuc*king you? Or you fuc*king Hiltler? And so on...now you can't claim you can't be bothered with me. I saw you you stupid Nazi. Master race my ass.

Our day is coming Untermensch and when it does you will be reminded of your filth and abuse .

teacher said:
Ayran, Nazi spaz case. I see you here in "who's on-line". Jerking to your budy Lucid's posts you freak? You suck you fag Nazi.

Quick if you have run out of medication phone for a doctor immediately.You are frothing at the mouth. I am concerned for your psychological health.

Aryan Imperium said:
Our day is coming Untermensch and when it does you will be reminded of your filth and abuse .

Awww....that's so cute. Is someone a wittle dewusional?

Poor thing.

Back
Top Bottom