• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ohio political group asks Trump to impose martial law, hold new election

Mike Flynn supports treason.

The disgraced General and felon is calling on his remaining troops for help: Fox News actors and radio schlock jocks.

If proof of voter fraud came to light that would be in numbers great enough to change the outcome of the election what would you say needed to be done?

Bill Barr on line 2...........

I know your President is a very powerful person, especially with big dog Barr on the front lawn, but doesn't there have to be some legitimate basis for declaring martial law much less calling for a new election. This is beyond mindblowing!

Mind you this tweet did clear up one mystery for me. I wasn't sure whether Maria Bartiromo was just pandering to Trump for ratings or whether she was a true "believer". Now I know.

Have you guys totally lost it down there!

This may be a warning that the meth lab you have been living over, these last few years, is getting ready to go up...........;)

The poster cannot figure out the difference between requiring people to wear masks in public to slow the spread of a deadly disease....

....and declaring martial law to seize power, toppling American democracy.

That's some respectful integrity right there. :rolleyes:

By which I mean a laughably horseshit attempt to call the left names.

7th post, huh? Usually you're in by #2 or #3. I hope this means that even you had to struggle with yourself before you posted that insurrectionist swill.
Would it help if we got him a 't' for Christmas? He's missing one.

Limbaugh and Hannity are the disease.

Not that I agree with martial law but I don't see that any more ridiculous than a mask mandate in a free democracy where we see civic leaders ordain lockdowns on schools, churches, businesses and individuals and then break their own mandates. Oh the hypocrisy of the liberal elites.

More tRumper apples and oranges. Declaring martial law bring the professional army into local law enforcement action and carries the threat of death in enforcement.

Mask mandates aren't even close.... :oops:

I agree the elite are tone deaf, but don't stop with liberals. The Don dismissed Covid as 'the flu', Americans should continue to work even if sick, and it is disappearing. Soon as he gets a positive test he runs to the hospital, stops what he calls 'work' (Twitting I guess) and gets treatments no American had access to at that point and many still can't get it.

The Don talks tough when it ain't his ass on the line, runs like a scared child when he pops positive.... ✌

Can we just give these people an island somewhere?
Build that wall between Alaska and Canada and move 'em all there.
Alaska, not Canada.

Martial Law and redo the election, suspend the Constitution, but a mask mandate is tyranny!

And just like that, millions of male Trumpanzees got a simultaneous hard-on. And their mates all got a wide-on.

I'm not sure that I want to do that to Alaska. Maybe we could make an island out of sea plastic.
Yeah, come to think of it, you're right. I've always thought of Alaska as my back door if things ever get real crazy in Canada.

If proof of voter fraud came to light that would be in numbers great enough to change the outcome of the election what would you say needed to be done?

If Donald Trump was proven to be a lizard person and working for the Bavarian Illuminati, what would you say needed to be done?

I’m sorry, were we not inventing bullshit hypotheticals that have no basis in reality and won’t be proven true?

Martial Law and redo the election, suspend the Constitution, but a mask mandate is tyranny!

What else could we expect from these ignorant Trumpsters. Since Trump has a low IQ himself that means his followers must be super low in that category. They know nothing about history or the Constitution.

Not that I agree with martial law but I don't see that any more ridiculous than a mask mandate in a free democracy where we see civic leaders ordain lockdowns on schools, churches, businesses and individuals and then break their own mandates. Oh the hypocrisy of the liberal elites.

What is the difference between being forced to wear a mask and being forced to wear a top?

Hopefully, it won't come to this, but the notion is a viable...and legal...option.
It is not legal. Trump has no power to redo any election. We are not in a dictatorship yet. If Trump did that we would be. There would be a revolution with the military not on Trump's side.

After 3 weeks, you'd think ANY proof would already be out there for us to look at, not all this "I think I saw"non-testimonial bunk that is going on. If someone wants to be on a witness stand, I'll listen to that testimony.

But can you tell me what your question has to do with the OP about partial martial law and how it's a viable and legal option to toss this election and and re-do it?

Back
Top Bottom