• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ohio political group asks Trump to impose martial law, hold new election

Not that I agree with martial law but I don't see that any more ridiculous than a mask mandate in a free democracy where we see civic leaders ordain lockdowns on schools, churches, businesses and individuals and then break their own mandates. Oh the hypocrisy of the liberal elites.
Key points to consider: 1- there was no significant election fraud; 2- there is a pandemic; 3- conservative elites also support mask mandates; 4- the liberal media exposed the blunders of the liberal politicians.

Not that I agree with martial law but I don't see that any more ridiculous than a mask mandate in a free democracy where we see civic leaders ordain lockdowns on schools, churches, businesses and individuals and then break their own mandates. Oh the hypocrisy of the liberal elites.

You obviously have no idea what a logical fallacy is. What an ignorant post.

The first response that comes to mind will cost me............🤷
The point I was suggesting is that they aren't exactly well known or mainstream.

Can we just give these people an island somewhere?

I can think of only one island that would accommodate 68,000,000 political cultists: Greenland. Would it be too much to ask them to take their leader with them. He'll be a big help in dealing with intense cold, rock shelters and the intricacies of seal hunting.

I can think of only one island that would accommodate 68,000,000 political cultists: Greenland. Would it be too much to ask them to take their leader with them. He'll be a big help in dealing with intense cold, rock shelters and the intricacies of seal hunting.

I was initially against it, but Greenland might just have to take one for the team, unfortunately. They've got the space, and maybe they can build a wall and bring some young people into the night watch. If they do that, they can probably keep the Tweety Walkers north of the wall.

I live in Ohio and have never heard of these nutcases

I hadn't until this story - - -and I now see why. Looks to me as if it just started up in 2020. Geez, I wonder why that is??? LOL

APOLOGIES - - looking deeper, it actually looks like it's been in Ohio for about 10 years. Who knew!

Martial Law and redo the election, suspend the Constitution, but a mask mandate is tyranny!

That would be assuming that the Military would even follow such an order, my guess is they would refuse to act or would arrest trump themselves.
Funny how those that wrap themselves in the Flag and scream about the Constitution are so willing to tear up one and wipe their arse with the other, and then have the nerve to call themselves Patriots. In my world that makes them Traitors and deserving of the Traitors reward.

It won't hold seventy some million people.
you are correct the floating plastic trash island is a better option for them.

you are correct the floating plastic trash island is a better option for them.

I'm sort of open to Greenland if it's done right.

Going all Dakotas for this one?
you and I must be on different wavelengths today since I haven't a clue what your last couple of posts reference

I live in Ohio and have never heard of these nutcases

General Flynn and Sydney Powell retweeted their political statement.

You've heard of them, haven't you?

Flynn retweeted with the comment: "Freedom never kneels except for God"

It's not enough to just be silent and ignore these cases. Trump, his enablers, and his lawyers are inciting violence with this crap.

And what do Republicans and Trump supporters in the face of these events?

Are Republican officials, Republicans in general, and Trump supporters going to criticize these people before or after some Trump-supporting lunatic blows up a federal building and kills hundreds of people?

General Flynn and Sydney Powell retweeted their political statement.

You've heard of them, haven't you?

Flynn retweeted with the comment: "Freedom never kneels except for God"

It's not enough to just be silent and ignore these cases. Trump, his enablers, and his lawyers are inciting violence with this crap.

And what do Republicans and Trump supporters in the face of these events?

Are Republican officials, Republicans in general, and Trump supporters going to criticize these people before or after some Trump-supporting lunatic blows up a federal building and kills hundreds of people?
Oh the drama-and I don't look for every thing these people say. I wait for hysterics on this board to post them.

Back
Top Bottom