• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ohio House votes to expel former speaker Larry Householder

Democrats have never had the guts to expel their bad actors. It’s good to see Republicans taking that responsibility seriously.
Sorry, you can try to polish this Republican turd, it's still a turd. Corrupt Republicans what a shocker 🙄

Absolutely. Ohio has a real problem with corrupt Democratic city council members who are allowed to remain in power until they’re forcibly removed and hauled away in cuffs.
Busted, deflection when you got zip

You must know the last time a Democratic Legislature expelled one of their own for criminal misconduct. Mind citing that for us?
Here you go:

Of course that might not have been the last time, but it was certainly a recent time and it still proves you are very wrong in your initial claim.

This guy would have been, but he resigned first.

However, the Democratic Party was set to expel him.

Expulsion is not the same thing as asking someone to resign. A resignation is just the political equivalent of you can’t fire me cause I quit.
Being asked to resign and choosing to resign are two different things.

Expulsion is not the same thing as asking someone to resign. A resignation is just the political equivalent of you can’t fire me cause I quit.
Yes, the Dems got their delinquents to do the right things, while the GOP had to push theirs out. Nappy, you just don't get it at all.

Other members may tolerate your trolling and rule breaking in their threads, but I won’t. So tread lightly.

No one made you boss. I do what I want. Your OP is moronic cheer-leading. Republicans were busted for massive corruption and you wanna pom pom it into a good thing.

That's the most emasculated OP I've seen in a long time. It's pure bitchery. It's ass licking. It's a cleaning of a butthole with the tongue. Quite literally.
Moderator's Warning:
No more of this, from either of you.

Back
Top Bottom