• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ohio Going Blue

teacher said:
I'm not saying you are a lying little bit*ch who has been caught lying multiple times. There for all to read. Can you say, "Monkey Fiasco"? How about I just make it my lifes pupose to repost where I expose you lying? Thoughts? Didn't think so. Stone cold busted. If I were you and I got caught in a lie red handed I would log out forever. Guess you have no humility. Or shame.
Please do, go right ahead! If you recall my recently suspended from Debate Politics friend, I made a post that had a Monkey picture of Bush...lots of time passes, I post maybe a few hundred more posts, and then you bring up something about that post...which I forgot all about because it was a JOKE post.

Then when I discover that I made a mistake, I admitted it and posted MORE Monkey pictures of Bush....that is not a lie Mr. Suspended, that is a mistake....so if you're going to post it, post ALL of it.....and then post the posts that got you suspended from this site too so everyone here knows all of you....and then show me where else in the almost 1100 posts that I've made that I've lied?

Go for it Teach....give it your best shot....and then don't forget to show all of us what got you suspended from the site....or were those posts removed all together by this site for being so objectionable? Am I lying now too?

26 X World Champs said:
Please do, go right ahead! If you recall my recently suspended from Debate Politics friend, I made a post that had a Monkey picture of Bush...lots of time passes, I post maybe a few hundred more posts, and then you bring up something about that post...which I forgot all about because it was a JOKE post.

Then when I discover that I made a mistake, I admitted it and posted MORE Monkey pictures of Bush....that is not a lie Mr. Suspended, that is a mistake....so if you're going to post it, post ALL of it.....and then post the posts that got you suspended from this site too so everyone here knows all of you....and then show me where else in the almost 1100 posts that I've made that I've lied?

Go for it Teach....give it your best shot....and then don't forget to show all of us what got you suspended from the site....or were those posts removed all together by this site for being so objectionable? Am I lying now too?

You went through the trouble to put together pictures of Bush next to monkeys. Then Gps Flex calls you on it and you say "I don't recall"? Sure a little post here or there champs but when you put work into it, that's the kind of thing you don't forget. You're lying right friggin now. We both know it. You suck. Now go tell.

teacher said:
You went through the trouble to put together pictures of Bush next to monkeys. Then Gps Flex calls you on it and you say "I don't recall"? Sure a little post here or there champs but when you put work into it, that's the kind of thing you don't forget. You're lying right friggin now. We both know it. You suck. Now go tell.
Right, I didn't recall....then when I did recall what did I do? Hmm? Did I apologize? Did I post more monkey pics of Bush....BTW - Go to google images and type in Bush Monkeys and see what you get....that's the "trouble" that I went through...very memorable....

Source: http://images.google.com/images?q=b...-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&tab=wi

How come you're not telling us about how you came to be suspended from this site? Don't you want the truth to be told? What did you write that got you thrown off of here for five days?

C'mon, we're waiting....isn't that what you just wrote.......Can't you remember?

Last edited:
It's banned, not suspended, for picking on you. What's your point? I'll repost it for all to see. Not something one would "not recall". Unless your a dumbas*s. That's the best you got? I was banned? I was banned for putting it to YOU. Over a month ago. After you called me a bigot. Keep going champs. I like it. It's all there in vagues CPU. You wanna go there hero? Copy, paste. I can do it to you. You got nothing on me. Well?

26 X World Champs said:
Right, I didn't recall....then when I did recall what did I do? Hmm? Did I apologize? Did I post more monkey pics of Bush....BTW - Go to google images and type in Bush Monkeys and see what you get....that's the "trouble" that I went through...very memorable....

How come you're not telling us about how you came to be suspended from this site? Don't you want the truth to be told? What did you write that got you thrown off of here for five days?

C'mon, we're waiting....isn't that what you just wrote.......Can't you remember?

Probably about calling you a lying puss*y assho*le or something. I'll go back and repost it. Is that the best you got? I'm not ashamed. The old "I don't recall" defence eh champs? Worked for Hillary and Reagan, why not you? If you're that stupid, then how do you find your car keys? You suck.

teacher said:
It's banned, not suspended, for picking on you. What's your point? I'll repost it for all to see. Not something one would "not recall". Unless your a dumbas*s. That's the best you got? I was banned? I was banned for putting it to YOU. Over a month ago. After you called me a bigot. Keep going champs. I like it. It's all there in vagues CPU. You wanna go there hero? Copy, paste. I can do it to you. You got nothing on me. Well?
Squirming a bit aren't you teach? You don't like it when you're the one whose being exposed? You're a pitcher, not a catcher, right?

I never lied BUT you did get suspended for stuff that you posted about me....and as far as you being a bigot, I was wrong to write that, it is not within the rules, and I apologize for writing it.

What I should have written, which is within the rules, is that the posts that I read that you wrote contained very bigoted comments, ones that I found to be outrageously nasty and IMHO were written out of hate for the subject of those posts.

So to clarify, I read some of your posts and felt that the posts contained bigoted comments that I disagreed with.

teacher said:
Probably about calling you a lying puss*y assho*le or something. I'll go back and repost it. Is that the best you got? I'm not ashamed. The old "I don't recall" defence eh champs? Worked for Hillary and Reagan, why not you? If you're that stupid, then how do you find your car keys? You suck.
Not taking this too well it seems to me?

See, even now you're attacking me personally, seemingly because you're unable to rebut the facts, so instead attack the messenger, not the message, at least that's how I see it...

I make a mistake, I apologize to the best of my ability. I just apologized for calling you a bigot.

You make a mistake and you get suspended...but you never apologized, now did you?

It's an interesting character study these posts, I must say.

Are you going to continue to tell me I suck? Does it bring serenity to you to type those words?

Maybe you should write that my posts suck, not that I suck, after all you don't want to get suspended again....right?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 26 X World Champs
GPS_Flex said:
Look how the might have fallen. Gather round kids teacher's got a story, a lesson, a parable perhaps. The moral: Bullshit has a way of catching up with you. Prognosis: Full recovery, afterall Clinton didn't miss a beat. The cure? Now by now you know what's coming. Yes. Sweet, tasty Pez. Check out my avatar. Sweeeet. Thanks to Squawker and Gandhi>Bush. The later of whom I take back all insults. Turns out he's a high paid assasian. Class in session.
First little white lie.

Quote:
26 X World Champs said:
Perhaps if posters would be less concerned with personal attacks and more concerned with posting facts there would be less to debate here? But alas, it's so much easier to belittle someone than it is to prove them wrong with links to facts, isn't it?

Tut tut champ, shouldn't leave the trash laying around for old teacher to see. I might be nuts but a liar, oh no. Now the first lump.

I have no idea what you're talking about? Perhaps you're sniffing too much cat-nip or something because I have no knowledge of "monkey pictures."

Ah, the old I don't recall line. Used by, to be fair, both Reagan and Hillary alike. But you know sometimes poeple do forget. But, this involves monkeys. Now you all know how I feel about Pez....mmmm.....sweet, tasty Pez...similar to a little theory of mine about monkeys. Maybe now is time for a short rant...Yes...You see I think there is, with the possible exception to....you know, nothing better than monkeys. (Should have put that on my poll).Perhaps a Top Ten would best illustrates this....yes.....
from the home office, not presently but soon to back in the basement, in Tampa,
Top Ten teacher observations about monkeys...
10.We say monkey businessand monkey shines. Apt for this post don't you think?
9.EVERYONE has a good monkey impression.
8.Tell the truth. When you were a kid those flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" scared the hell out of you didn't it. Left a lasting impression right.
7.King kong, Mighy Joe Young, Guargantua, all can't miss kid movies. Monkeys are making a impression at a young age allready.
6.Take your favourite movie of all time without monkeys in it. Let's say it's Star Wars. Add a monkey. Movie just got better.
5.Fovourite playground apperatous. Monkey bars. If you said anything else Your gay or French.
4.Organ grinders only get attention why? The monkey of course.
3.Fovourite place at zoo? Monkey cage.
2.Tarzan wouldn't be half a popular without Cheetah.
and the number one teacher observation about monkeys...
1.More fun than a barrel full of monkeys. Need I say more.
So chimp, I mean champ, can you see it coming yet.
So now that I, teacher, have made a rock solid case that you don,t easily forget monkeys. Let's continue.

Quote:
[QU
Quote:
26 X World Champs said:
What's the saying? "Put up of shut up"?

OTE=GPS_Flex] You just read my opinion and then you ask “says who”? Don’t make me go hunt down monkey pictures Champs.

So now we have GPS Flex calling champ out and champ very much denying any knowledge of monkeys. Never a bad option to plead "I don't recall". But champ wasn't counting on me, teacher, of the giant brain, catching wind of this.So....enter me.
teacherI have to find that monkey picture. Check out my new avatar. I remember seeing the bush and monkey pictures. Are you sure it was champs? He likes me more than you. na na na na na

Now GPS Flex, bless his heart.

Quote:
[QUOTE=GPS_Flex said:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showp...2&postcount=140

Oh no, It's close now isn't it chump, I mean champ.
And now the rest, the kicker if you will, continues on the next post as I don't want to run out of room.

At this point champ catches wind of the goings on and tries a preemptive strike of the info that GPS Flex sent me. Clever to be sure but again, he wasn't counting on ol teacher having such a giant brain and so without further ado I present the following:

[QUOTE=26 X World Champs I stand corrected! HA! That was an excellent caricature, don't you think? Which one is the monkey?

That was a great post, one I am most proud of....here's another:

Or this one?

I'm guilty as charged! You made a monkey out of me!
Yes champ you told on your self but it was too late. And I'm sure you didn't count on me, teacher making such an airtight case about no one could possibly forget posting pictures of monkeys What we have here ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is irrefutable proof that champ is a liar. Stone cold busted. Just like the French breaking UN sanctions.Shame. You see champ, I think on this site everyone should be taken at their word until caught lying like you. None of this "cite your source" garbage. I mean if your have to lie to win a debate, on line no less, what's the friggin point. So now champ, every thing you say is suspect. People will be, like you, asking you to cite your sources hand over fist. All I, teacher, ask is that you remember who did this to you. The prosecution rests.

The reviews are in.

Such brilliant quote management, and from different threads. CPU forum weekly.
teacher is a master sleuth. On a par with Charlie Chan. Todays Detective. teacher can investigate me anytime. Miss July.
No comment. Air America.
For more teacher ranting top tens see him in "The basement and flame on" forum "top ten lists and teacher abuse" thread.
Advertising paid for Bush>Gandhi inc.
Not associated with chimps for champ co. or Naughty Nurse Latex wear assoc.
All rights waived.

teacher said:
:

26 X World Champs said:
I stand corrected! HA! That was an excellent caricature, don't you think? Which one is the monkey?

That was a great post, one I am most proud of....here's another:

Or this one?

I'm guilty as charged! You made a monkey out of me!
Yes champ you told on your self but it was too late. And I'm sure you didn't count on me, teacher making such an airtight case about no one could possibly forget posting pictures of monkeys What we have here ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is irrefutable proof that champ is a liar.
:rofl You just posted exactly what I said, thank you. The truth is out. Why you seem to think that one post that had a picture of Bush as a Monkey would forever stay in my memory is only a reflection of the way you think. I posted that as a joke, and sorry to report that I don't remember things like that because they're insignificant.

Thanks for posting that I admitted that I was wrong, made light of it, and then posted more monkey pics, for that is exactly the way I described it.

Look Teach, you obviously dislike me, and you desperately want to discredit me, especially after getting suspended for writing nasty things about me. I get the feeling you're still seeking revenge.

You seem to so desperately want to believe that I lied, it makes you so happy to feel that you've got me. Sorry my friend, but I've not lived up to your expectations....how disappointing for you. You're raisin d'etre seems to be evaporating.

How many posts on this site have you devoted to calling me a liar? Any idea? Don't you know now that the truth is out and that it is obvious to all but the select few who dislike me that this is a total waste of time, and that you're only doing this for revenge, IMHO?

Now whose been made out to be the monkey? This must be killing you inside, the end is here, no more posts about my lying about monkeys.....oh the humanity.....:lol:

Last edited:
teacher said:
I'm not ashamed.

26 X World Champs said:
Squirming a bit aren't you teach?

Squirming? I repeat:

teacher said:
I'm not ashamed.

And as we all can now see I was banned for calling you, "chimp" and "chump", a fine wordplay if I do say so. Either that or calling Billo "Forehead". Sweet one I must also say. How is it that I can remember that but you can't remember "The Monkey Fiasco"? Really champs, got alziemers?

26 X World Champs said:
teacher said:
:

:rofl You just posted exactly what I said, thank you. The truth is out. Why you seem to think that one post that had a picture of Bush as a Monkey would forever stay in my memory is only a reflection of the way you think. I posted that as a joke, and sorry to report that I don't remember things like that because they're insignificant.
You're lying. We both know it. Stick to your weak explanation. Okay champs, you realy did forget. You forget that but can remember Bush said there were WMD's? Like I said. Where's your car keys? I don't hate you. I hate liers.
You seem to so desperately want to believe that I lied,
Okay champs, let's play this your way. You're either a lier or you can't remember what the hell you typed one day to the next. I don't have that problem. I, teacher, of the massive brain, remember stuff. So what is it champs? You a lier or a dumbas*s?

teacher said:
And as we all can now see I was banned for calling you, "chimp" and "chump", a fine wordplay if I do say so. Either that or calling Billo "Forehead". Sweet one I must also say. How is it that I can remember that but you can't remember "The Monkey Fiasco"? Really champs, got alziemers?
I believe, and I might be wrong, that the posts that got you suspended were removed from the site...As far as Billo goes, I don't think he was here yet, though I might again be wrong.

You seem to be hanging on to a dream, a fantasea, desperately not wanting it to go away....I'm sorry Teach but it looks to me like the jig is up, the cat is out of the bag, the truth has been told....I like it!

I've gotta go to sleep now....I can't play anymore....Just for fun, why don't you also repost all the comments you've made about the French? That would be a good new thread....it would make an interesting read...I think you had some opinions of the Germans too, but I can't recall your exact words, maybe you can refresh our memories?

Notice that you've continued to call me names, i.e. Chump, or told me I suck? Isn't it time to stop the personal attacks and instead DEBATE me on the issues contained in the title of the thread?

Good try btw at trying to make it seem like the reason you were suspended was for virtually nothing....I believe that the real reason has yet to be exposed....but I could be wrong too... I don't want to call you a liar.....

teacher said:
26 X World Champs said:
You're lying. We both know it. Stick to your weak explanation. Okay champs, you realy did forget. You forget that but can remember Bush said there were WMD's? Like I said. Where's your car keys? I don't hate you. I hate liers.
Huh? You're tired, right? You think my posting a picture on this site will have the same lasting memory for me as Bush lying about WMDs? C'mon Teach, that sounds mighty, mighty lame to me. You're losing your cool here, this is now getting to be embarrassing.....
teacher said:
Okay champs, let's play this your way. You're either a lier or you can't remember what the hell you typed one day to the next. I don't have that problem. I, teacher, of the massive brain, remember stuff. So what is it champs? You a lier or a dumbas*s?
Tell me Teach, how much time elapsed between the first Monkey pic post and when I apologized? I don't know, maybe you can provide us with the truth here, is that doable?

While you're at, maybe you can look up the word humility too? It's one of my favorites.....Speaking of which, how come you never apologized to me for the things that you wrote about me that got you suspended?

Go to go now....nighty night Teacher! See you in school tomorrow....

Hey...one last thought, is a monkey the Teacher's pet?

26 X World Champs said:
I never lied BUT you did get suspended for stuff that you posted about me....and as far as you being a bigot, I was wrong to write that, it is not within the rules, and I apologize for writing it.

and I apologize for writing it.

Puss.

I am not ashamed.

See you got around the rules calling cnredd an asshole eh?

I'm not calling you a faggo*t lying bitc*t puss*y panse*y, I'm just saying you play one on TV. Clever eh?

teacher said:
Yes. Goes by the name of "Cheetah". Caught him stealing bananas. He fessed up.

Which gives me more respect to the monkey than I do Champs....

I LOVE the one post....

26 X World Champs said:
My final point is that I've made mistakes in my posts, DUH! I've not provided every single source for every single claim I've made. Duh!
That, by itself is commendable....

But WHY rip on everyone else for doing the same thing?!?!?

Why would anyone with a soul beat down other people for not using his "strict standard of debating rules" when he readily admits it that he doesn't do it himself?

That is hypocracy to the extreme.

And when he gets called on it, he lashes out because he knows he's got nothing...

You would think that Danny DeVito wouldn't go around telling Shaq how to dunk....

Can someone please get Teacher (God love him) and World Champs a private room and a ruler so they can finish this little "who's got the bigger [explicative deleted for political correctness]" contest and we can get onto other things.

On a random note, this has given me an idea for a basement thread...

Oh, and if you listen to some conservatives from the area, one of the largest reasons it was so close was because the republican candidate had not exactly been upholding conservatives ideas during the time they were in office. Apparently voting through a number of things that were against typicial conservative values, causing a large number of them simply not to vote as they did not support thier candidate but did not like the democratic one either

Moved to basement.

26 X World Champs said:
I believe there are rules about calling each other names? Is there a reason that you find it necessary to be so damn nasty? Can't control yourself? Unable to stop acting like an asshole long enough to debate? This thread was about Ohio and it's voting record, not about me. I posted a clearly factual post.

Here's a novel idea. Why not try to DEBATE me on the facts, square off with me? Isn't that what we're here for? Are you afraid to simply debate the facts, provide links to prove your points, and to also express your personal opinion about the thread or the post, not the poster? Is that way beyond your intellectual scope?

In other words, can you stop acting like an asshole and start debating?

Just to clarify as I have in the past and being able to say this because I never call anyone names:

Ignorant is an adjective.

A$$**** is a noun.

An adjective is placed before the noun as a modifier only. This wasn't done and an adjective in any use is not a name. Pointing out that someone or something is ignorant is simply descriptive.

I also see the reference to links here again. I want all to know you don't need to provide me links if you are addressing me specifically. Just a source and approximate date and I'll search. I learn much more from searches than some provided link which may be biased and singular.

Grammatical rules provided as a courtesy.
:duel :cool:

gordontravels said:
Just to clarify as I have in the past and being able to say this because I never call anyone names:

Ignorant is an adjective.

A$$**** is a noun.

An adjective is placed before the noun as a modifier only. This wasn't done and an adjective in any use is not a name. Pointing out that someone or something is ignorant is simply descriptive.

I also see the reference to links here again. I want all to know you don't need to provide me links if you are addressing me specifically. Just a source and approximate date and I'll search. I learn much more from searches than some provided link which may be biased and singular.

Grammatical rules provided as a courtesy.
:duel :cool:

I believe the issue here to be about Direct Objects, rather than whether the words are Nouns or Adjectives. I think in this case, both ignorant and a$$hole are used in descriptive terms. Ignorant is used as a predicate adjective, making it the direct object of the sentence, "You are ignorant". This describes the subject (you) as ignorant. This is descriptive. In the sentence, "You are an a$$hole", a$$hole is, again, the direct object making it a predicate noun.

This would, perhaps, be different if a$$hole wasn't used metaphorically. When one says, "you are an a$$hole" they aren't actually calling the person, literally, an a$$hole. They are comparing the person to something extremely unpleasent. This comparison is, arguably, as descriptive as 'ignorant', if perhaps somewhat ruder. I personally believe that neither statement should be acceptable, because if person A calls person B "ignorant", then person A, by default, becomes an "a$$hole". Let's all try to attack each other's statements, rather than each other. I think that will all work out the best for everyone.

Mikkel said:
I believe the issue here to be about Direct Objects, rather than whether the words are Nouns or Adjectives. I think in this case, both ignorant and a$$hole are used in descriptive terms. Ignorant is used as a predicate adjective, making it the direct object of the sentence, "You are ignorant". This describes the subject (you) as ignorant. This is descriptive. In the sentence, "You are an a$$hole", a$$hole is, again, the direct object making it a predicate noun.

This would, perhaps, be different if a$$hole wasn't used metaphorically. When one says, "you are an a$$hole" they aren't actually calling the person, literally, an a$$hole. They are comparing the person to something extremely unpleasent. This comparison is, arguably, as descriptive as 'ignorant', if perhaps somewhat ruder. I personally believe that neither statement should be acceptable, because if person A calls person B "ignorant", then person A, by default, becomes an "a$$hole". Let's all try to attack each other's statements, rather than each other. I think that will all work out the best for everyone.

Sorry but a part of speech is just that and is defined. Anything else is simply personal interpretation. :duel :cool:

gordontravels said:
Sorry but a part of speech is just that and is defined. Anything else is simply personal interpretation. :duel :cool:

I'm not trying to go against defined parts of speech. I'm merely saying that the gravity of calling someone an adjective is not necessarily less than calling them a noun. Granted, it usually isn't considered namecalling when you call someone 'ignorant', because 'ignorant' isn't a name, but it does imply that you think they are an ignoramus. The difference here is pretty miniscule in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom