• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Obamascare Fail

The small, white tornado had something to do with that. But I'm looking to Lenny Bruce for inspiration. And Ethel Merman. Needs to be a wholesome element. Corn fed dames, and all that.

Yeah, you keep blaming the weather but the little people told me it was your rambling praise of them for rejecting American-style capitalism by refusing to grow. That, and your insistence that they wear cammo diapers

Yeah, you keep blaming the weather but the little people told me it was your rambling praise of them for rejecting American-style capitalism by refusing to grow. That, and your insistence that they wear cammo diapers

Ha. I have to go wash and wax the old truck, which is distinct and separate from the even older truck. The older truck is the one parked in the dog's area right now, and the very one they have threatened to destroy unless it's moved. Negotiations have not been productive. These are all rescue dogs, and I wasn't aware of a contract when I rescued them. I'm so naive. The Beagle is the ring leader.

Back
Top Bottom