• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obamacare Not Only Doesn't Cover, IT KILLS!

I could respond to your insulting comment with a similar slam but I'm not going to lower myself to your level, instead I'll just ask: Why do so many people on the far right have so much animosity towards 'Obamacare' which makes it possible for the vast majority of Americans to afford health insurance?

Do you have any ideas? I'll tell you what I believe - It's not really 'Obamacare that a lot of people on the right are against it's fact that Obama is the guy that made it happen over their opposition.

The far right would love to get rid of 'Obamacare but that is not going to happen, wait and see.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Read more about this here: Yahoo!

1. It doesn't make it affordable.
2. I don't want to be forced to pay for someone else.
3. Not the government's job.

So you post a story about a man that literally pays half of his income towards a ****ty health insurance plan that still forces him to pay 4500 in deductable monies every year? If only we had legislation that would enable that guy to get some kind of a subsidy to help him eat and afford health insurance, and to ensure that he doesn't get dropped from his insurance plan...

Kinda like ObamaCare...

Are you only capable of idiotic statements? Do you ever legitimately discuss anything?

Only with people who don't start out comments with insults, do you know anyone like that?

"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

Last edited:
And why do you discriminate against me? I'm trying to have a legitimate conversation and you refuse to do so

Refer to my last comment.

I don't have a lot of time to waste on haters.

Hate all you want to hate, just don't expect anyone to return love for that hate.

It might happen, but don't expect it.

Last edited:
That still doesn't answer why you won't have an honest discussion. That just shows your bias.

I am definitely biased against people who are full of hate against anyone who is a little bit different from them and shows it all of the time.

Sorry, but that's just the way that I am, and I don't plan on changing anytime soon.

"Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

Last edited:
I am definitely biased against people who are full of hate against anyone who is a little bit different from them and show it all of the time.

Sorry, but that's just the way that I am, and I don't plan on changing anytime soon.

So you just described yourself. You have proven to be intolerant and bigoted. Good job!

Back
Top Bottom