• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama voted for her death

friday

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Obama voted four times to give people like Melissa Ohden the death sentence. So tell me again about that war on women...

She certainly has an excellent memory. I hardly remember my birth at all.

I wonder why she's alive? Obviously, her Mom didn't want her. So, who took responsibility for dragging her out of the dumpster and supported her through her childhood? More info and less drama might add value to this Super-PAC ad.

Obama voted four times to give people like Melissa Ohden the death sentence. So tell me again about that war on women...

Good Lord. This is one time I'm glad Illinois is solidly Democratic. We don't have to watch **** like this.

Good Lord. This is one time I'm glad Illinois is solidly Democratic. We don't have to watch **** like this.

That's cold. So, if you were sitting across from her, what would you tell her about your view on women's rights?

Audio doesn't work for me.

But when it comes to parents who rejected their children - it's not a political concern - it's not like Obama was some evil person who did something so singularly shocking or something. It's a psychological and emotional concern in which both child (whether abandoned, abused, neglected, given away or almost aborted) and parent need some counseling or other such treatment.

Real help, you know.

Trying to dish things off on the president like it was all his fault or something - as seems to be the case here - is beyond immature.

Drinking's legal - and it leads to the brutal nature of relationships and feeds all sorts of violence and crime - but I don't blame Congress who ditched out on prohibition for it every time some drunk beats their partner half to death. :shrug: Because that makes no sense.

I'd think her issues are more with her mother than they are with Congressmen who vote on abortion issues.

But when it comes to parents who rejected their children - it's not a political concern - it's not like Obama was some evil person who did something so singularly shocking or something. It's a psychological and emotional concern in which both child (whether abandoned, abused, neglected, given away or almost aborted) and parent need some counseling or other such treatment.

Real help, you know.

Trying to dish things off on the president like it was all his fault or something - as seems to be the case here - is beyond immature.

Drinking's legal - and it leads to the brutal nature of relationships and feeds all sorts of violence and crime - but I don't blame Congress who ditched out on prohibition for it every time some drunk beats their partner half to death. :shrug: Because that makes no sense.

You do know what the Born Alive Act was, right?

That's cold. So, if you were sitting across from her, what would you tell her about your view on women's rights?

I'd tell her it's not the federal government's right to infringe on the medical rights her mother has.

I'd tell her it's not the federal government's right to infringe on the medical rights her mother has.

Does your mother still have the medical right to have YOU killed?

What medical rights??

Or perhaps you think there is a window after birth where a baby is still a fetus.

I am going to leave the issues up to the mother and her own personal physician.

Out of sight, out of mind, right?

No, more like it's hyperbole.

Obama did not vote for her death. In fact no one voted for her death or the death of any other fetus.

Last edited:
You do know what the Born Alive Act was, right?

Here:
I started out by saying that the audio wasn't working for me so I cannot - and did not elude to being able to - comment on what she *said*

In the future perhaps you should post factual information rather than hastily pasting up a youtube video - you know, to facilitate discussion rather than inhibit.

My view, however, still stands: it's not legislation that's an issue if you have a problem.

I am going to leave the issues up to the mother and her own personal physician.

So killing a baby after it is born because the abortion failed should be up to the mother and her own personal physician? Geez, I liked it better when liberals at least pretended not to be pro-abortion.

So killing a baby after it is born because the abortion failed should be up to the mother and her own personal physician? Geez, I liked it better when liberals at least pretended not to be pro-abortion.

Well, I don't know the details of that woman's particular birth. I'm pretty sure that woman wasn't carried for 9 months and then her mom had a quick change of mind just as she was popping out of her mom's naughty parts.

But, then again, social conservatives never really were any good at details.

Besides, I really don't see this woman's angst at being an unwanted child to be a factor in how the U.S. electorate makes decisions regard foreign policy, maintaining national security, dealing with the global economy, the greater disparity wealth, and the other issues a President must deal with.

On the grounds that people have a right to make their own medical decisions.

Only if it doesn't end the life or if its in self defense in this case here.

Back
Top Bottom