• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama, First Black President, first MB President, sets Legacy by edicts as first TGP

Re: Obama, First Black President, first MB President, sets Legacy by edicts as first

Kinda hard to discuss Bathroom/Locker-room access by Gender, if you do not define what is meant by the term "Gender".

-

What bothers me most about the letter sent to the schools is that it says the school cannot make that transgender person use a separate bathroom, which would fix the problem, they have to be allowed into the bathroom with real people of that gender.

Re: Obama, First Black President, first MB President, sets Legacy by edicts as first

What bothers me most about the letter sent to the schools is that it says the school cannot make that transgender person use a separate bathroom, which would fix the problem, they have to be allowed into the bathroom with real people of that gender.

And what about Locker Rooms, and showers used after athletic Training?

What about an Adult, over age 24 Teacher or other Faculty, who wants to use the same showers as the fragile and nudity/privacy sensitive 12 year old girls of a middle school?

Young girls can be cruel and insensitive to other young girls, going through adolescent menstrual changes at that stage, which is often traumatic enough, without having some loony Tran-Gender person hanging out in the showers!

-

And what about Locker Rooms, and showers used after athletic Training?

What about an Adult, over age 24 Teacher or other Faculty, who wants to use the same showers as the fragile and nudity/privacy sensitive 12 year old girls of a middle school?

Young girls can be cruel and insensitive to other young girls, going through adolescent menstrual changes at that stage, which is often traumatic enough, without having some loony Tran-Gender person hanging out in the showers!

-

Do you know how schools have handled the situation where TS bathroom rules have been in place? Common sense, and it worked! Your creepy little fantasies are just that, fantasies.

The schools don't have to fight this. They can simply ignore it as Obama has zero authority to command such a thing. Schools are not part of the executive branch.

Do you know how schools have handled the situation where TS bathroom rules have been in place? Common sense, and it worked! Your creepy little fantasies are just that, fantasies.

What was the common sense? The letter said the schools cannot have the transgender person use a private bathroom.

What was the common sense? The letter said the schools cannot have the transgender person use a private bathroom.

Well, for simple bathroom use, there are these really complicated things called stalls. They are there to offer what is known as privacy. In terms of showers and changing, simply working with the transgender person, having them use them at a different time from others works well. Believe it or not, they do not want to make others uncomfortable by and large, and generally will work with a school for a least intrusive method.

The schools don't have to fight this. They can simply ignore it as Obama has zero authority to command such a thing. Schools are not part of the executive branch.

I would recommend not giving legal advice. Your ignorance of Title IX is frightening.

I'm guessing this is a lot of people's first encounters with Dear Colleague letters.

I would recommend not giving legal advice. Your ignorance of Title IX is frightening.

Oh? The school system is part of the executive branch? Due tell? Also, please look up the definition of sex and then get back to me. I'll wait.

Oh? The school system is part of the executive branch? Due tell? Also, please look up the definition of sex and then get back to me. I'll wait.

So you re not even willing to actually learn what is being discussed. Bet that won't work well for you.

Well, for simple bathroom use, there are these really complicated things called stalls. They are there to offer what is known as privacy. In terms of showers and changing, simply working with the transgender person, having them use them at a different time from others works well. Believe it or not, they do not want to make others uncomfortable by and large, and generally will work with a school for a least intrusive method.

I don't want you here with me.

I will have the government force you to accept me in the locker room with you.

Yup, they don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

Btw, The kid just waits until everyone else is finished? How much time do think they have?

So you re not even willing to actually learn what is being discussed. Bet that won't work well for you.

They don't change their sex. Hell, these kind of policies in the past started during treatment, so it's a moot point anyway.

You quoted Title IX, which is about sex, not a made social construct, which is what gender is. It's not my fault that you quoted something non-applicable to the discussion. That aside, no one is being discriminated against as they are perfectly free to use the bathroom.

You do realize that bathrooms are segregated by sex, not gender, right? That's why you have things like urinals in the men's room.

I don't want you here with me.

I will have the government force you to accept me in the locker room with you.

Yup, they don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

Btw, The kid just waits until everyone else is finished? How much time do think they have?

They don't change their sex. Hell, these kind of policies in the past started during treatment, so it's a moot point anyway.

Good job not addressing anything that was said!

You quoted Title IX, which is about sex, not a made social construct, which is what gender is. It's not my fault that you quoted something non-applicable to the discussion. That aside, no one is being discriminated against as they are perfectly free to use the bathroom.

You do realize that bathrooms are segregated by sex, not gender, right? That's why you have things like urinals in the men's room.

Gender discrimination does in fact encompass transgender issues, more than one school district has been sued successfully based on just that. Really would do you some good to actually learn what it is you are talking about.

Gender discrimination does in fact encompass transgender issues, more than one school district has been sued successfully based on just that. Really would do you some good to actually learn what it is you are talking about.

Which they shouldn't have won that cases considering the claim is complete crap.

Which they shouldn't have won that cases considering the claim is complete crap.

You got your law degree from where?

What the hell did I miss when I was away?

The President faces a new and challenging challenge.

I went to a school in the Los Angeles school district, and I don't remember any doors on the stalls in the boys room.

Maybe things have changed but they weren't there then.

I went to a school in the Los Angeles school district, and I don't remember any doors on the stalls in the boys room.

Maybe things have changed but they weren't there then.

The smart kids, the click known as the "Brains", did not use the main bathrooms in our school, you'd likely get beat up or worse. Though I was well known as the most dangerous of the "Brains", having been jumped one day on the way home from school, and put three of the four attackers into the Hospital.

Allot of drug dealing went on in the main bathrooms.

As a "Brain", you used the bathroom next to the Library, up two flights of stairs, and next to the principals office. The staff usually used that bathroom. The first few times I used it, I noted that a staff member of some kind, always happened to come in, while I was there. I was neat, quick, and always washed my hands, and put my paper towel inside the can and never left any kind of evidence I'd even visited the room.

They asked me once why I always used that bathroom, and I told that the the others were gross and dangerous, and I would rather hold it the entire day, than subject myself to that filth.

They nodded acceptance and I never had a problem there after.

-

Op BrokeBack.png

Obama issues a new Kingly Edict:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...table-main_transgendered-155pm:homepage/story

So, Obama, America's First Black President,

... also America's First Imperial President,

... also America's First Representing People-of-Color-Only President,

... also America's First Muslim Brotherhood President,

... Will now cap the definition of his Legacy by becoming America's First TransGender President?

Interesting.

Is this now also the definition of the Democratic Party?

Are the Democrats now ALL Imperial, Anti-White, Pro-Muslim, Trans-Gender, Toxic Electric Car, Fascists?

Or maybe just all that Lithium Waste has gotten to their brains?

Like the Queen of Heart's screaming for Heads, It really is getting both Ridiculous and SCARY!

-

classic right wing demonizing

Gender isn't a sex. That's a statement of fact. No one is prohibiting anyone from using the bathroom. How do you discriminate against a social construct?

Gender isn't a sex. That's a statement of fact. No one is prohibiting anyone from using the bathroom. How do you discriminate against a social construct?

Let's see if you are right. What is the dictionary definition? Gender | Definition of Gender by Merriam-Webster

a : a subclass within a grammatical class (as noun, pronoun, adjective, or verb) of a language that is partly arbitrary but also partly based on distinguishable characteristics (as shape, social rank, manner of existence, or sex) and that determines agreement with and selection of other words or grammatical forms b : membership of a word or a grammatical form in such a subclass c : an inflectional form showing membership in such a subclass

a : sex <the feminine gender> b : the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex

OK, that is not a good start for you. Let's try wiki, maybe they agree with you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between and from masculinity and femininity. Depending on the context, these characteristics may include biological sex (i.e. the state of being male, female or intersex), sex-based social structures (including gender roles and other social roles), or gender identity

Well, ****, you failed again. You might have been ok if you had said that gender encompasses more than sex, but you did not. And if you go to legally, you will discover that in fact, successful lawsuits have been filed based on Title IX sex discrimination rules by transgender people, which makes your point even more of a fail.

Forget for a moment the social agenda ridiculous subject of this Obama Edict.

Let's say he was making some absolutely reasonable demand, such as placing Fire Extinguishers in School Hallways.

The FEDERAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE does not have the authority to make such EDICTS!

-

No, but he has ability to withhold federal government funds, apparently. Why haven't we figured out yet that allowing the federal government to send money to state and local governments (which are taxing authorities themselves) ends in political blackmail. Why didn't we stop doing this decades ago. Why is it still legal? The answer, of course, is political corruption.

Back
Top Bottom