• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

obama birth certificate theory.

yes, qualified.

i'm still stunned that you guys have never heard of the manchurian candidate, the bentsen quayle debate or musicians calling their instruments axes. i'll try to dumb it down to your lowest common denominator. and before you say anything denominator is not a racist or biggoted term.
Too bad you employed the word "axe" as a verb and not a noun, thereby ruling out any opportunity to conceal your racism with a legitimate claim that you meant "guitar" and not "ask."

Hello friend, No, Birthers are not crazy. Calling people crazy is a sign of schizophrenia. It reflects the one who says it. Half of the GOP is not crazy. Saying that is stupid. Half of the GOP thinks Obama's not American. There are even DNC who love the truth and beleive in the Constitution of the USA, strange as that must seem. There are even good people in the DNC, I'm an ex-DNC and disgusted with it for allowing this Obama-Mess. Obama's Muslim and that's an evil religion, with it's forcing full head-veil (burqa) on women. Islam's is the world's present greatest danger and evil.

I seriously hope, for your sake, you are joking; because aside from the fact that the book of Revelation states the mark of the beast is on peoples' right hand or forehead, not on a lottery ticket. Even worse for this bit of ridiculousness ... yes, I can absolutely deny the numbers 6-6-6 were drawn on the "day of his victory" ...

November 4th, 2008 ... the day of Obama's victory ...

11/04/2008 Evening Pick 3 8-4-5
11/04/2008 Evening Pick 4 2-7-2-0
11/04/2008 Little Lotto 02-09-21-29-30
11/04/2008 Mega Millions 10-21-23-41-55[09]
11/04/2008 Midday Pick 3 6-0-5
11/04/2008 Midday Pick 4 9-3-8-2

Illinois Lottery 2008 Winning Numbers

I never thought I'd say this ... but this makes Birthers look sane.

No one can deny the number was drawn on the day of his victory-celebration. It's perfect clear in the Newsweek article. It's the day when he was on front page news.

This is whipping a dead horse. 666 was drawn on that day, there are videos saying it at You Tube (Punch in "Obama Lottery 666").

Your argument is that 666 will be on peoples' hands and foreheads.

It is the case with the Lottery. Not so in the case of RFID chips or codebars etc...

Let me explain: 666 is the Lottery = the lottery is money = It's the evil by the Bible, i.e. Jesus threw the merchants out of the temple and rejected money.

Obama's money is evil and he's enslaved everybody in the world to the debt he's run up in their names with massive spending - the greatest spending the world has ever seen. Obama's demonic. He's not going to pay back his bills. He'll be gone, long ago when the bills come due for payment.

I'm not a cult-fundie, I'm logical and scientific.

To me, the crazies are the Radical Che Guevarists who followed in Bill Ayers and Bernradine Dorhn's footsteps, in putting Obama forth. The crazies are those who don't check on Obama.

Thopmas Jefferson said those who don't check on Obama are Traitors; in his words:

"The citizens who don't honour their duty of criticiziing the POTUS are traitors for otherwise we'll fall into Tyranny."
Teddy Roosevelt said the same too. People don't understand this: We, The People, have a heavy duty and burden which is to RULE. We are the RULERS. Presidents don't rule, they obey us.

All those who refuse to examine Obama's docs are traitors. Obama, of course, is a traitor. The Antichrist is a Great Deceiver i.e. the False Prophet (i.e. the One who Hides His Docs. dixit Trump) Obama hides his docs says Donald Trump. He was on FOX this week saying just that. Birthers are getting more and more traction and Obama's being challenged to be ballots in over 11 states now; and Attorney and State Rep. Mike Hatfield's taken the case in GA. I'd stop being the triumphant Obot is I were you, with all the due respect, I can put into it.

What because there are Republican challengers to the office? It's super early in Arizona but I'll give your post the "Silliest post of the day" award now.

The birthers have been shown to be nothing but racists which is why the birth certificate debate is now just political fodder.
Birthers are living proof that there is a certain segment of the population stuck in 1940. They'll go away eventually.

you haven't so far. it's the cowardly reverse racists and race baiters that i have to endure, but it's still racism. conde rice said a beautiful thing. something to the effect of if you are trying to project thoughts of racism into someone else, you're the one with the race problem.

to that i would add: these are the cheap despicable people who use the word wrongfully, hurtfully and casually. liberals use racism as a tool, like they own the concept, it only applies for them. further more it's over use is another serious red flag that mr. obama has a problem that people are trying to hide.

Last edited:
conde rice said a beautiful thing. something to the effect of if you are trying to project thoughts of racism into someone else, you're the one with the race problem.
You mean like you did when you tried projecting that my avatar is racist? Seems even Condoleezza Rice knows what you are. Good call, Condi!

chaucer wrote it first as a verb anyway, you guys are such weenies.
Stæfcræft & Vy

do some research, and remember "if you like the race it's not racism"

even if i did use it that way how would it be racism, how do you know i didn't put it out there for you as bait.

Last edited:
Stæfcræft & Vy

Even your link points out it's a stereotype...

The pronunciation of ask (/ɑ:sk/ or /æsk/) as axe (/æks/) is a stigmatised feature of African-American Vernacular English [AAVE] which apparently is extremely salient to speakers of other dialects.

G'head ... this is where you say a picture of a monkey is racist. Can you project any louder than that??

even if i did use it that way how would it be racism, how do you know i didn't put it out there for you as bait.
Why you use your racist terms is of no interest to me.

Stæfcræft & Vy

Do you speak Tibetan and East Tibetan (Kham) or central Tibetan (Tsang)? I studied five years of Tibetan at university.

Stop feeding the troll. Just ignore him and he'll go away.

i don't think the use of "bootie" paired with a a photo of a gorilla is in good taste. but i never asked if you took your name after the white man "K.C's" song. perhaps a coincidence. if i were black, i wouldn't like it much.

it's a stronger argument then calling a musician a racist for using the word axe. and like the snl skit, it's not racist anyway. are you saying everyone in the skit, lorne michaels, and the world audience that laughed at it's use are racists. i didn't see any blacks in that skit, and that's pop culture. i think it had a gang meaning. you are trying to convince people that only blacks say axe, for the sole purpose of frying me to win an argument on the internet forum. it's thin and weak and despicable and i'm calling you out for it. go through everthing i written or said on camera, show me being a racist.

anyone who says anyone who doesn't just adore obama is a racist, is a cheap political race baiting hack.

Last edited:
Stop feeding the troll. Just ignore him and he'll go away.

the real nancy has, i hope you do too fake nancy. but as long as you continue to harrass me in my own thread(s), i'll keep giving it back. that's another red flag, you can't just leave for whatever reason. just why is that ?

i don't think the use of "bootie" paired with a a photo of a gorilla is in good taste. but i never asked if you took your name after the white man "K.C's" song. perhaps a coincidence. i i were black, i wouldn't like it much.
I used to know one of the guys from the Sunshine band, so no, it's not a coincidence. I've challenged you to show how the song is racist or how the avatar is racist, but regretably, you couldn't say.

I used to know one of the guys from the Sunshine band, so no, it's not a coincidence. I've challenged you to show how the song is racist or how the avatar is racist, but regretably, you couldn't say.

i was waiting for one of us to say "some of my best friends are black"

you know smith and johnson ?? studio players. have them explain to you about great white musicians that stuck up for their guys getting into hotels and such. kc's not racist, what made you think that ? look man i like you, so don't team up with the nancy pack and call me a racist, when i've told you i'm not.

it has nothing to do with my feeling that obama is corrupt. i wanted to change the subject to race for awhile to point this out. i know you're not a racist, i believe you and your avatar and kc's tune are innocent. but i need to stress that equating birtherism and racism is unamerican.

Last edited:
i was waiting for one of us to say "some of my best friends are black"

you know smith and johnson ?? studio players. have them explain to you about great white musicians that stuck up for their guys getting into hotels and such. kc's not racist, what made you think that ? look man i like you, so don't team up with the nancy pack and call me a racist, when i've told you i'm not. it has nothing to do with my feeling that obama is corrupt. i wanted to change the subject to race for awhile to point this out. i know your not a racist, i believe you and your avatar are innocent. but i need to stress that equating birtherism and racism is unamerican.
I never said K.C. is racist. Who knows what I did say to cause your brain to translate whatever it was I did say into thinking I said K.C. is racist, but again, that's about you and your delusions and not me. Afterall, you think a picture of a monkey is racist. I don't know if you realize it or not, but that speaks louder about you than it does me.

And I've been trying to get you back on track on the birth certificate but you're not playing along.

What [real] evidence do you have that Obama's birth certificate is fake? Keep in mind, you've never seen the actual document; only a scanned copy and some photographs of it.

I never said K.C. is racist. Who knows what I did say to cause your brain to translate whatever it was I did say into thinking I said K.C. is racist, but again, that's about you and your delusions and not me. Afterall, you think a picture of a monkey is racist. I don't know if you realize it or not, but that speaks louder about you than it does me.

And I've been trying to get you back on track on the birth certificate but you're not playing along.

What [real] evidence do you have that Obama's birth certificate is fake? Keep in mind, you've never seen the actual document; only a scanned copy and some photographs of it.

ahhh. now were getting somewhere, it doesn't feel that great does it when it's not true ? racism is an extreme charge. it's not fair to use race for political gain.
the mere implication isn't just hurtful, it's distracting, nancy i hope you're listening. when you simply lump together birthers and racists it doesn't leave room for anything else.

you've been part of the high schoolish piling on bullying of me since i started this thread. you were partially empowered by mob mentality when all of the others joined in. but i think you have promise. i think you are an obama follower that wonders if he is still in the right arena. remember sheik you need people like me to remind you of what your political values are. without contrast and decension there is no exploration, that street has oncoming traffic.

there is no better exploration than immediate feedback. i like to argue with smart people that disagree with me, for that you have my utmost respect, but only if we can agree among/as friends, that neither of us is a biggot or a racist.

what do you think of bill ayers and bernadine dohrn ??

Last edited:
ahhh. now were getting somewhere, it doesn't feel that great does it when it's not true ? racism is an extreme charge. it's not fair to use race for political gain.
the mere implication isn't just hurtful, it's distracting, nancy i hope you're listening. when you simply lump together birthers and racists it doesn't leave room for anything else.
The difference is ... you mocked the way black people speak. That is something tangible to lead one to believe you are racist. Whereas all of your accusations against me have been figments of your defensive imagination, not from anything I said or did. Like claiming my avatar of a monkey is racist; or claiming the song about dancing, which inspired my forum name, is racist; or your latest, claiming I said K.C. is racist even though I said no such thing.

Me thinks thou protesteth too much.

what do you think of bill ayers and bernadine dohrn ??
I think they're scum. I also think they have nothing to do with Obama. You made the claim that Ayers and Obama were "close associates." A claim which remains unproven by you.

The difference is ... you mocked the way black people speak. That is something tangible to lead one to believe you are racist. Whereas all of your accusations against me have been figments of your defensive imagination, not from anything I said or did. Like claiming my avatar of a monkey is racist; or claiming the song about dancing, which inspired my forum name, is racist; or your latest, claiming I said K.C. is racist even though I said no such thing.

Me thinks thou protesteth too much.

I think they're scum. I also think they have nothing to do with Obama. You made the claim that Ayers and Obama were "close associates." A claim which remains unproven by you.

man you got to look them up... nothing to do with the obamas. isn't that a stretch ?? a year ago you had "nothing to do with me". are you suggesting the same definition of a relationship applies to the obamas and the dohrns ? i'm glad you think they're scum.

Last edited:
It's a baboon. An ape, not a monkey. Apist!
This is a baboon -->

baboon-5547.jpg

And even if it were a baboon, it would still be a monkey, not an ape. :doh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom