• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

obama birth certificate theory.

we're running out of blue ink.... and don't call me shirley, that's my backup plan toto...

i have no clue what you mean about the boy scouts, sounds like a line from a movie you're watching.. (happy hour?)
Armaggedon, only one of the best movies ever made.

Armaggedon, only one of the best movies ever made.

well that explains a lot as we get to know you. that's a totally racist movie you know.... (just kidding)

shalom...

hey did you guys decide yet, if a baby born to one citizen in puerto rico can be president.

Last edited:
A Public Policy Polling report has stirred the GOP primary race in Iowa, showing Newt Gingrich's support imploding and Ron Paul in the lead.

But buried in the survey of likely Iowa Republican voters is the stunning conclusion that more than half either don't believe Barack Obama or aren't sure he's telling the truth about his eligibility to be president.

The poll indicated that 31 percent do not believe Obama was born in the United States – an indication of their disbelief about his eligibility to be president.

Another 21 percent were not sure. Some 47 percent said they believe he was born in the United States. Some, however, argue that even that is not sufficient to establish that Obama is a "natural born citizen," as the Constitution requires for presidents. The poll comes eight months after the White House released his "Certificate of Live Birth" as "proof positive" of his birth in Hawaii and, therefore, his eligibility.

The Atlantic Wire, reporting on the poll, which was conducted by telephone over the weekend, noted the "tidbit" that "52 percent either said he was not or they're not sure" without referencing the significance of such a finding.

Read more: Stunning! GOP poll reveals Iowa distrusts 1 candidate Stunning! GOP poll reveals Iowa distrusts 1 candidate

not dead.

Last edited:
A Public Policy Polling report has stirred the GOP primary race in Iowa, showing Newt Gingrich's support imploding and Ron Paul in the lead.

But buried in the survey of likely Iowa Republican voters is the stunning conclusion that more than half either don't believe Barack Obama or aren't sure he's telling the truth about his eligibility to be president.

The poll indicated that 31 percent do not believe Obama was born in the United States – an indication of their disbelief about his eligibility to be president.

Another 21 percent were not sure. Some 47 percent said they believe he was born in the United States. Some, however, argue that even that is not sufficient to establish that Obama is a "natural born citizen," as the Constitution requires for presidents. The poll comes eight months after the White House released his "Certificate of Live Birth" as "proof positive" of his birth in Hawaii and, therefore, his eligibility.

The Atlantic Wire, reporting on the poll, which was conducted by telephone over the weekend, noted the "tidbit" that "52 percent either said he was not or they're not sure" without referencing the significance of such a finding.

Read more: Stunning! GOP poll reveals Iowa distrusts 1 candidate Stunning! GOP poll reveals Iowa distrusts 1 candidate

not dead.
Jeez, that most Republicans are stupid is news worthy? I still recall a poll from years ago where some 72% of Republicans still believed Saddam Hussein was involved in 9.11

Jeez, that most Republicans are stupid is news worthy? I still recall a poll from years ago where some 72% of Republicans still believed Saddam Hussein was involved in 9.11

he still is... don't you have a job ?? must be nice just to sit around all day and chat on forums. maybe democrats are stupit.

ooooh breakfast time...

Last edited:
he still is... don't you have a job ?? must be nice just to sit around all day and chat on forums. maybe democrats are stupit.

ooooh breakfast time...

Lemme guess, you believe in the tooth fairy too ... am I right?

Lemme guess, you believe in the tooth fairy too ... am I right?

yes, we agree that you'll believe anything anybody (liberal) tells you, as long as they dangle before you any shiny object ? ok, let's move on.

i'm trying to figure out if there are any african or arab american birthers.

Last edited:
this post reflects what happens when someone's position becomes indefensable.

this post is what happens when you're born without a sense of humor.

A lawsuit proves nothing as it is nothing more than someone complaining they believe something which may or may not be true. And this particular lawsuit is so baseless, it will never be seen in court.

Still, if you have evidence, then post it.

I find it hysterical how the loudest people to complain about Obama's eligibility are the quietest when it comes to presenting verifiable evidence.
You sure are grasping...

If the lawsuit moves forward perhaps we will find out whether or not the Barack Hussein Obama birth documents are real or forged. Maybe we will find out what he wants to conceal. Or maybe there is nothing to it at all.

Sometimes I think you argue because it is the only pleasure you have in life.

That is a different Hussein than the one who will most likely be on the ballot in 2012.

You sure are grasping...

If the lawsuit moves forward perhaps we will find out whether or not the Barack Hussein Obama birth documents are real or forged. Maybe we will find out what he wants to conceal. Or maybe there is nothing to it at all.

Sometimes I think you argue because it is the only pleasure you have in life.
Sure. Keep your fingers crossed.

C'mon....you don't really think very often.
The problem of a contested birth document. Were you thinking this thread was about something else?[/QUOTE]

So you--the birthers-- decided to contest his birth document.

You--the birthers-- decided not to contest those of Presidents 1-43.

Hmmm...wonder what the difference is....I'm sure its there in black and white somewhere.

You're the one with the problem. Being a racists causes you to be isolated and bitter.

If the lawsuit moves forward perhaps we will find out whether or not the Barack Hussein Obama birth documents are real or forged.

Meh. "We" already know that, without the stupid lawsuit.

Last edited:
The problem of a contested birth document. Were you thinking this thread was about something else?

Hmmm...wonder what the difference is....I'm sure its there in black and white somewhere.

You're the one with the problem. Being a racists causes you to be isolated and bitter.[/QUOTE]

Your silence = chirp chirp

You're the one with the problem. Being a racists causes you to be isolated and bitter.

Your silence = chirp chirp[/QUOTE]

put the meth pipe down lucy, no one cares.

Last edited:
C'mon....you don't really think very often.
The problem of a contested birth document. Were you thinking this thread was about something else?[/QUOTE]

The ones contesting the certificate are the ones with the problem since Mr. Obama was clearly born in Hawaii.

Funny how you didn't seem to question the birth status of any white Presidents.

The problem of a contested birth document. Were you thinking this thread was about something else?

LOL. You may be completely hopeless.

The ones contesting the certificate are the ones with the problem since Mr. Obama was clearly born in Hawaii.

Funny how you didn't seem to question the birth status of any white Presidents.[/QUOTE]
Have any other presidents spent so much time and effort concealing their past as the one term Marxist president Barack Hussein Obama has?

Sometimes a lawsuit can be just the thing to clarify the situation.

usda select said:

Funny how you didn't seem to question the birth status of any white Presidents.

Have any other presidents spent so much time and effort concealing their past as the one term Marxist president Barack Hussein Obama has?

Sometimes a lawsuit can be just the thing to clarify the situation.

Concealing? he released his birth certificate to the racially driven crowd. Now the birthers are going the lawsuit routhe? Wake me when it gets laughed out of court.

Havent you racists humiliated your selfs enough for a dozen lifetimes?

Back
Top Bottom