• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

obama birth certificate theory.

washamericom

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
maybe the students will end up leading the country through the valley, to the promised land. sherrif joe arpaio's posse report will be out soon, and he has a way of transcending the media.

this obama cover up is the biggest fraud in world history. the kenyan born obama has usurped the american presidency.

there is new hampshire, which redefines the process every term. will we get back to pure constitutional government ?

College Student Responds to New Hampshire Representative Who Defends Obama’s “Presidency”| The Post & Email

maybe the students will end up leading the country through the valley, to the promised land. sherrif joe arpaio's posse report will be out soon, and he has a way of transcending the media.

this obama cover up is the biggest fraud in world history. the kenyan born obama has usurped the american presidency.

there is new hampshire, which redefines the process every term. will we get back to pure constitutional government ?

College Student Responds to New Hampshire Representative Who Defends Obama’s “Presidency”| The Post & Email

Yes, he has a birth certificate.
Yes, he is a US citizen.

[/Thread]

I heard Obama is actually from Neptune.

Someone will always believe the Earth is flat and that the Sun goes around it.

Not going to lie, I have missed these threads.

I feel sorry for the idiots that believe Obama wasn't born in America.

The College student from the article cited worldnetdaily. I literally laughed.

You know what I hate? People who attempt to sound smart while saying the stupidest things.

"Anno Domini 2011"?? Are you ****ting me?

I feel sorry for the idiots that believe Obama wasn't born in America.

yet you seem so attractive in your photo.

Last edited:
most birthers eventually do.

what are you the hall monitor ?

that's fine, that happens.

we'll see if sheriff joe comes up with anything. but obama is hiding something juicy that's for sure.

Birthers are idiots, and the link you posted in your OP was idiotic. The kid didn't do his research, and there are factual inaccuracies and bull**** assumptions.

which facts are wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom