• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Nuclear Bombs Are Fun! Do you think?

What do you think of nuking countries

• Yes! Nuke em! Its nice, quick, clean and gets things done

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No! Don't nuke em! It destroys the enviorment and kills too many innocents

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Maybe nuke em only as a last resort

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SKILMATIC said:
So you would say that he wouldnt try and nuke the US?

Or you would say that he would try to nuke us?

Oh, I'm pretty confident that if he had the means, he would use all his available resources to hurt us.

Let me make myself perfectly clear.

I don't care if they like playing with headless goats.

I don't care if they like women that look like six-man tents.

I don't care if they put each other in jail until their beards grow long enough.

I don't care if they kill each other.

I don't care if they eat each other.

I don't care if they bugger their dogs on Wednesdays.

I don't care if they bugger their hogs on Fridays.

But when they come into my country and attack my people, I care.

When they kidnap Americans, no matter how stupid, and cut their heads off for no other reason than being American, I care.

When they harbor people that will do these things, when they raise sons to grow up and do these things, when they teach hatred of me and my country, I care.

If it's necessary to eliminate all of their goats and their tents and their beards and their dogs and their hogs, to stop them from injuring me and my country, I'm perfectly willing to not only kill every last one of them, but to so pollute their land that it will be barren for a thousand years after they've been wiped out.

Don't say you think I mean less than what I say. "Collateral damage" is a totally inadequate term for the total desolation I'd be willing to impose on any nation or people that thinks about threatening my kids.

Last edited:
So under your own admittance. If you found out he had the means of nuclear ordinance and we didnt know where it was but we knew he infact had them would you try to do everything possible in trying to 1)find the nukes 2)eliminate of capture the nukes 3)kill the threat?

SKILMATIC said:
So under your own admittance. If you found out he had the means of nuclear ordinance and we didnt know where it was but we knew he infact had them would you try to do everything possible in trying to 1)find the nukes 2)eliminate of capture the nukes 3)kill the threat?

Of course, but what does this have to do with Saddam, or Iraq for that matter?

kal-el said:

Nothing. I just wanted to make sure for when this threat comes about that you wouldnt all the sudden start crying that we nuked the ME for someone residing there and him attaining nukes. Now again I said if we didnt know where the nukes were but we could eliminate the threat of them being used which is the ME. Now of course if we could capture the nukes or the men who would use them I would rather that happen but if we don thave that option which most likely we wont them "bombs away."

kal-el said:

The better question would be what does your question have to do with nuclear weapons as the fun toys of the Third Millenium.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
The better question would be what does your question have to do with nuclear weapons as the fun toys of the Third Millenium.

Thats a good question too. And most likely the nuclear war will be started from the ME. It may come from Korea, China or Russia but I dont think so.

SKILMATIC said:
Thats a good question too. And most likely the nuclear war will be started from the ME. It may come from Korea, China or Russia but I dont think so.

Probably, but it really matters little where its started, cause once it starts we're all ****ed,and once it ends, you can say goodbye to human life.

kal-el said:
Probably, but it really matters little where its started, cause once it starts we're all ****ed,and once it ends, you can say goodbye to human life.

Well to tell you the truth I dont think once it starts its over cause it depends on who it starts with. If it starts in the ME then you can say good bye ME. But if it starts in Euro or asia then thats when I would be worried.

It really depends on who's nuking whom and what the state of the world is at the time.

If Pakistand nukes India, neither side has enough firepower to hurt the rest of us, and only China would be have a real interest in the outcome.

If Iran nukes Jerusalem, things could get entertaining, but again, I think the major players, the US, Russia, and China, would try to stay out of it.

If a random towelhead nukes a US city, the result should be the decisive and immediate destruction of Mecca, Medina, Ryadh, Tehran, and any other handy place on our "enemies" list.

I doubt seriously if Russia has futher nuclear ambitions against the United States. China keeps saying stupid things, but for now they lack the means to back their threats up. Clearly they lose the most by any nuclear attack on the US.

What we need to do, of course, is develop and build a strong missile defense.

It really depends on who's nuking whom and what the state of the world is at the time.

True as I exclaimed

If Pakistand nukes India, neither side has enough firepower to hurt the rest of us, and only China would be have a real interest in the outcome.

Actually there would be more interested than that. For alot of other countries do business with each country not ot mention we have military bases in Pakistan.

If Iran nukes Jerusalem, things could get entertaining, but again, I think the major players, the US, Russia, and China, would try to stay out of it.

Youd better think again. If Iran does this, this would be detrmental to Irans health for the US is Israels number 1 ally so we would help Israel counter attack.

If a random towelhead nukes a US city, the result should be the decisive and immediate destruction of Mecca, Medina, Ryadh, Tehran, and any other handy place on our "enemies" list.

You miles well just say every country in the ME.

Well we did but nimrod Clinton disarmed it in peace talks with China and Russia. Reagan was the one who started building the missle defense. However, we still have everything and the means to rebuild it and we could do so in a matter of a month. We still have a defense system but its not as good as it was or could be.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:

I doubt seriously if Russia has futher nuclear ambitions against the United States. China keeps saying stupid things, but for now they lack the means to back their threats up. Clearly they lose the most by any nuclear attack on the US.

Yes, IMO,the only nuclear threat we have to take seriously now is that coming from the Mid East and al-Qeada. North Korea's up there to, but for the time being, they don't have the range on their nukes to reach the continental US, and the second they do, they will be goners, from a US counter-strike. Even though Kim Jong Il is a psychotic madman, I don't think he's that dim-witted.

SKILMATIC said:
Youd better think again. If Iran does this, this would be detrmental to Irans health for the US is Israels number 1 ally so we would help Israel counter attack.

Don't count on it. I'd certainly be against helping them. Our "Number One Ally" is also the country that attacked the USS Liberty. They're no friends of ours.

kal-el said:
Yes, IMO,the only nuclear threat we have to take seriously now is that coming from the Mid East and al-Qeada. North Korea's up there to, but for the time being, they don't have the range on their nukes to reach the continental US, and the second they do, they will be goners, from a US counter-strike. Even though Kim Jong Il is a psychotic madman, I don't think he's that dim-witted.

No but they can reach alaska if they smuggled them through the Russian border.

Don't count on it. I'd certainly be against helping them. Our "Number One Ally" is also the country that attacked the USS Liberty. They're no friends of ours.

I didnt say they were our number 1 ally; I said we are their number 1 ally. Please read carefully as I have already said this in my earlier post. Our number 1 ally is IMO GB.

SKILMATIC said:
I didnt say they were our number 1 ally; I said we are their number 1 ally.

Well, ya got me there. I still don't think we'd go nuclear on their behalf, though. I know the Streisand/Spielberg wing of the Democrat Party is pretty strong, but I don't think we're going to nuke anyone until a US city is hit.

Yes, Great Britain is America's little puppy.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Well, ya got me there. I still don't think we'd go nuclear on their behalf, though. I know the Streisand/Spielberg wing of the Democrat Party is pretty strong, but I don't think we're going to nuke anyone until a US city is hit.

Yes, Great Britain is America's little puppy.

No worries I usually get alot of people. But its not becasue you are a mental disorder its just you misread. However, mental cases always have a problem with that as well, but more profoundly than what you did. I think you are prolly right, but what we would do(sneakily) is give Israel the nukes so they could use them against Iran. I do know that would prolly happen.

SKILMATIC said:
No worries I usually get alot of people. But its not becasue you are a mental disorder its just you misread. However, mental cases always have a problem with that as well, but more profoundly than what you did. I think you are prolly right, but what we would do(sneakily) is give Israel the nukes so they could use them against Iran. I do know that would prolly happen.

O man, I guess I'm a mental case!:rofl

kal-el said:
O man, I guess I'm a mental case!:rofl

No! I swear your not. Your just a mental case thats healing thats all. :rofl :2wave:

Love you kal-el. ;)

SKILMATIC said:
No! I swear your not. Your just a mental case thats healing thats all. :rofl :2wave:

Love you kal-el. ;)

ok then:lol:

kal-el said:
ok then:lol:

So the poll is inda tied right now for 9 would nuke them if it came down to that and 9 wouldnt nuke them period.

Well, I don't think that nuclear weapons should ever have been invented, but its a little too late for that. So, I don't think that America should ever nuke anyone, ever. Even if the armies of (insert country here) are totally obliterating all of the USA. This is because if we use nukes, there is no hope left for anything. The word is over. Even if we are overrun, we can still fight back. If we use nukes, that is the end of the story.

Duke

Duke said:
Well, I don't think that nuclear weapons should ever have been invented, but its a little too late for that. So, I don't think that America should ever nuke anyone, ever. Even if the armies of (insert country here) are totally obliterating all of the USA. This is because if we use nukes, there is no hope left for anything. The word is over. Even if we are overrun, we can still fight back. If we use nukes, that is the end of the story.

Duke

You mean like Japan?:2wave:

Deegan said:
You mean like Japan?:2wave:

Yeah what happened there? We used atomic weapons there in a time of war and we are still here? Your argument is once again muddled. Even if we decided to obliterate all of the ME we would still be here. We arent going anywhere dukie. :2wave:

SKILMATIC said:
Yeah what happened there? We used atomic weapons there in a time of war and we are still here? Your argument is once again muddled. Even if we decided to obliterate all of the ME we would still be here. We arent going anywhere dukie. :2wave:

In WWII, we had a grand total of 3 nuclear weapons, and they were not nearly as powerful as the ones we have now. If we completly nuked the Middle East, the world, even the parts that were not nuked, would be sustain irreparable damage.

Duke

Back
Top Bottom