• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Nuclear Bombs Are Fun! Do you think?

What do you think of nuking countries

• Yes! Nuke em! Its nice, quick, clean and gets things done

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No! Don't nuke em! It destroys the enviorment and kills too many innocents

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Maybe nuke em only as a last resort

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Duke said:
Why, yes, as a matter of a fact, it has. I was wondering what Ka-el was implying by that statment exactly.

Duke

He was implying alot of people already envy us so therefor why even care about the reprocutions of worrying about people hating us if we nuked a country. Does that make sense?

SKILMATIC said:
He was implying alot of people already envy us so therefor why even care about the reprocutions of worrying about people hating us if we nuked a country. Does that make sense?

Yes, thank you, Ka-el did not make that clear. There are many more repercussions of using nuclear weapons than hate of America.

Duke

P.S. I should hardly think that it is a matter of enzy. ;)

Yes, thank you, Ka-el did not make that clear. There are many more repercussions of using nuclear weapons than hate of America.

Your welcome. I do beleive that there will be more than just worry about other peoples feelings but I dont care if it makes us safer. Thats something I will have to live with.

P.S. I should hardly think that it is a matter of enzy.

You mean envy? WEll they already do.

Duke said:
So what's your point?

Dude, I'm not for nuking the Mid East or anything, but if we did, how will it turn the whole world into chaos? I would think just the Mid East, well, whatever's left of it, anyway? And remember, that also means no more Israel, our beloved allies, who we give so much money too.

And we are already a laughing stock of much of the world, I think you know why, so IMO, it'll make little difference if we nuked the Mid East or not?

Last edited:
kal-el said:
Dude, I'm not for nuking the Mid East or anything, but if we did, how will it turn the whole world into chaos? I would think just the Mid East, well, whatever's left of it, anyway? And remember, that also means no more Israel, our beloved allies, who we give so much money too.

And we are already a laughing stock of much of the world, I think you know why, so IMO, it'll make little difference if we nuked the Mid East or not?

It would make a difference because then the Atomic-Truce between the world would break, and This Act by the USA would make UK, China, and Russia think its ok to use nukes to exterminate their enemies homeland. So we use the nukes, after sometime mabye, China and Russia would fire, and nuclear war.

Also if we launched, it takes a few minutes to hit, so the Iranian Radars would have detected it, and would launch their Nukes at us, which would make us weak, and thus provoke our enemies to attack us while we are in chaos.

The Truth-Bringer said:
It would make a difference because then the Atomic-Truce between the world would break, and This Act by the USA would make UK, China, and Russia think its ok to use nukes to exterminate their enemies homeland. So we use the nukes, after sometime mabye, China and Russia would fire, and nuclear war.

Also if we launched, it takes a few minutes to hit, so the Iranian Radars would have detected it, and would launch their Nukes at us, which would make us weak, and thus provoke our enemies to attack us while we are in chaos.

Precicsly, that is exactly what I was getting at.

Duke

It depends on where we launch from. If we launched or dropped from the air then it would take a matter of minutes but from anywhere else it would take longer than a few minutes. Iran doesnt even have a nuke yet not to mention it would only have the ability to reach mabe 500miles. Which is if you knwo anything about geography isnt long enough to reach any homeland. If they launched the biggest thing they would strike is an AFB. tTHEN THEY WOULD BE OUT OF NUKES. Cause they only have 1. Also even if they had the meanss to stril the homeland we would know where and when they would strike and we would knock the launch site out. You have no idea what kinda power we have and what is needed logistically to carry out a nuclear attack. If Iran tried to nuke us we would :yawn:

SKILMATIC said:
It depends on where we launch from. If we launched or dropped from the air then it would take a matter of minutes but from anywhere else it would take longer than a few minutes. Iran doesnt even have a nuke yet not to mention it would only have the ability to reach mabe 500miles. Which is if you knwo anything about geography isnt long enough to reach any homeland. If they launched the biggest thing they would strike is an AFB. tTHEN THEY WOULD BE OUT OF NUKES. Cause they only have 1. Also even if they had the meanss to stril the homeland we would know where and when they would strike and we would knock the launch site out. You have no idea what kinda power we have and what is needed logistically to carry out a nuclear attack. If Iran tried to nuke us we would :yawn:

Well yes, It does depend where, but assuming we launch from our US Shores, where it is easiest for us to operate.

We dont Think they have nukes, but they might, or might be making one very soon. But Good points there, They dont have that many nukes, and I doubt that their as advanced as ours, so I guess that your right there.

Personally, I think that we worry too much about Iran, N. Korea, and other little countrys that are trying to develop nuclear weapons. They are only hurting their economy by wasting money on such nonsense. Them must know that if they ever launch their one little bomb, we will have no compulsion about destroying their ability to make more, or wage war, or even to defend themselves against their neighbors. And we can do that without using our own nuclear weapons. The only reason I can foresee us using nuclear is if N. Korea sends its huge army into S. Korea, then we will need to start using some of our neutron bombs.
If any Arab nation was to nuke any part of Israel, you can bet that Israel will counter attack with a vengeance, and they WILL use nukes.
What concerns me is that there are a lot of Arabs who are stupid enough to attack Israel without any thought of consequences to the Arab world.
They have proven that many times in the last 50 years or so.

The Truth-Bringer said:
Well yes, It does depend where, but assuming we launch from our US Shores, where it is easiest for us to operate.

We dont Think they have nukes, but they might, or might be making one very soon. But Good points there, They dont have that many nukes, and I doubt that their as advanced as ours, so I guess that your right there.

The thing is we wont. We will launch from air becasue we will be undetectable from the latest in radar technology. No on will see us in the air and we would launch from either the F117, the B1, or B2 bomber, or we would launch from a F22. We also have sites all over the world. And even subs which can launch from the gulf can launch. They would be bombarded with so many nukes form so many places they would be decimated literally off the face of the earth.

UtahBill said:
Personally, I think that we worry too much about Iran, N. Korea, and other little countrys that are trying to develop nuclear weapons. They are only hurting their economy by wasting money on such nonsense. Them must know that if they ever launch their one little bomb, we will have no compulsion about destroying their ability to make more, or wage war, or even to defend themselves against their neighbors. And we can do that without using our own nuclear weapons. The only reason I can foresee us using nuclear is if N. Korea sends its huge army into S. Korea, then we will need to start using some of our neutron bombs.
If any Arab nation was to nuke any part of Israel, you can bet that Israel will counter attack with a vengeance, and they WILL use nukes.
What concerns me is that there are a lot of Arabs who are stupid enough to attack Israel without any thought of consequences to the Arab world.
They have proven that many times in the last 50 years or so.

No if you use that in south korea it will also kill the s koreans as well. How you stop a army from moving on is you take out its logistics and supplyers. That means you must destroy all their vehicles and factories. This defeats any enemy. You take out their means of transportation and supply and you take the whole army. Then we use whats called gatling guns on the DMZ to take out all the invaders and use tanks to back up whatever artillery they shell at us. Backing theground we would use air support to take out thier air force on ground and to destroy any threat that would be detremental to the ground force. From the sea we blockade all imports and exports and send mssles via ships to kock out any other installations as well. With all this n korea will surrender unconditionally. Then we will have all of n korea. The problem is getting the mental disorders on board to carry out this easy battle.

Back
Top Bottom